Lets pretend that all the aeroplanes in the night sky are meteors

Praneil Patil

OOC First Name
Mia
It was getting dark and Praneil slipped out of le château de Beauxbâtons Académie (the castle of Beauxbatons academy) like a shadow and made his way across the lawn. he reached the side of the hill and sat down. the air was still warm from the unusually warm day, and the sky was clear. stars were just coming out, he lay back and watched the sky. there was rumoured to be a meteor shower tonight, and he felt like watching.
after about five minutes the only thing he had seen moving was a few muggle aeroplanes, and some owls, and he was starting to get bored . he realised that he didn't know when the shower was meant to hit, and it was a little quiet out here. it would be nice to have someone to be with, and talk to whilst he was waiting.

The grace of ballerina, the courage of a tom boy, the straingth of a freak. This was what was needed on the Quiddich field while being able to make the sport look good. Judy was determined to do just that now that she had been named captain of one of the Beauxbaton's quidditch teams. With this and school work and ballerina practice it was a wonder that Judy got a moment to take a breath. not that she wanted one. The less time she spent with her friends the better it was with her. All of them where shallow and plastic like her but Judy was starting to realize that she was maybe a bit deeper than the rest of them. inferior air head, the lot of them She thought as she flew out into the night sky. Judy had wanted to see what it was like to fly in the mist of a meteor shower but she had to land as soon as possible. A muggle airplane came across the sky and she didn't want to be seen. "Do I know you?" She asked as she tilted her head. There was a boy there but she had started to talk to so many people now that she could hardly keep them stright.

Praneil watched another student fly past before landing nearby. He propped himself up on his elbows mainly to make sure that he wasn't stood on. he saw that the student on the broom was a girl. he smiled, she was pretty cute. he sat up fully, when he heard her talk to him. "I am sure that I would remember talking to someone as pretty as you, I'm Praneil, but Pranny or neil, or any other combination works fine" he said smiling up at her. he couldn't help himself when he was around girls, it was like he automatically switched to charmer as soon as he sensed a female in the near proximity. "So what draws you out here on this fine night" he said, winking slightly, but he doubted that she could see him.

Judy's clear blue eyes sparkled a bit. She hadn't tried an indian boy before and he was cute enough. Her dance partner Marcello had been a bit better looking but he wasn't bad. "The star shower." She said pointing up. "I wanted to ride along with the falling stars, maybe catch one if I could." She said giggling softly. She knew she sounded a bit childish, a bit innocent but then again she hadn't gotten the boys she had by being herself had she? No they wanted someone that they thought was easy to manipulate and Judy would give them that if it meant getting what she wanted. Right now all she wanted was a simple talk. If it lead to more well she would have to see if it lead there or not.

Praneil nodded as she said that she was here for the meteor shower. "that is what i came out here to watch. i never thought of flying through it. he said smiling. he thought that it sounded fun. he had never flown at night, as he kept thinking that he would crash into something. "Good luck trying to catch one, then you would deserve a wish" he laughing lightly. the gilr sounded rather innocent. that coupled with the talk of stars should have reminded him of Tara, and his commitment back home over the summer. it didn't of corse, he was only thinking about now. what he did notice though was that the girl didnt tell him her name. he didnt mind, names didnt mean much to him anyways. he decided to keep up conversation with the girl as she was cute, nice and funney. "so what do you enjoy doing when you are not flying after shooting stars?" he asked, curious as to if they had anything in common.

Judy looked down biting her lips softly. "Oh and what I would wish for." She said teasingly as she walked over to sit next to him. "Oh I work on my school work, practice for the dance troop that I'm a part of, practice quidditch with my team." She said counting off with her fingers everything that she did on a daily bases. Judy was a very busy girl after all and didn't have time to hang out with her air headed friends any more. They where good to ask favors from though. Oh and did Judy take advantage of that on a regular bases. "I'm Judy Sherman if don't already know." She said with a very kind yet somewhat flirty smile on her face.

"wouldnt we all like to know" he sad winking as Judy was talking about her wish. "you sound like a pretty busy girl. what kind of dancing do you do?" he asked, he enjoyed traditional dances in India and had tried some hip hop pretty poorly once, with his friend Keval, whilst listening to some tourists music, lets just say, kevals sister had then and couldn't help laughing at them, he knew that she didn't do it meanly, he doubted that the girl had a mean bone in her body, but he knew that they did look funny, and they had all spent ten minutes rolling on the floor laughing. once the girl introduced herself he offered his hand to shake and with a mock serious expression said "its a pleasure to meet you Judy" before spoiling it with a cheeky smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back