Lets play a game

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden loved the forest that was a proven fact. She had spent many hours here and this year was going to be no different. This was her last year. She would most likely never see this place again in less she came back to teach but that was not likely to happen. She wanted more from her life than to teach students. She wanted to see the world. She wanted to do things that would shook people. Eden wanted to be free. As Eden climbed a tree Eden thought of one thing that would cause people to pause and wonder what was going on. Eden knew that she was playing with fire but she could not help herself she just had to do this. She needed some fun.

Tohoru wondered what Eden was up to. He had ran into her in the kitchen and she had that look on her face when she had told him to meet her in the forest and to remember to look up. "Why would I look up? There is nothing but tree's" Tohoru said as he continued to go deeper into the forest wondering where Eden could be. Stopping by a tree, Tohoru let his body sink to the ground. "What the heck was she talking about?" Getting to his feet Tohoru looked around the forest. "Eden come out already. If your here." Tohoru said while he kicked a rock with his shoe.

Eden saw Tohoru walk up. She had to keep her face blank she knew that if she smiled she would start to laugh and that would give her spot away. Grabbing onto a branch Eden could not stop the laughter that burst out of her mouth. "There could always be a person in the tree but of course you would not think of something like that. Now would you?" Eden said as she climbed down the tree so that she could be somewhat level with Tohoru. "Really guy your seventeen and 6'2 will you please stop growing. Your almost a foot taller than me." Eden said in a mocking voice.

Tohoru looked up and grinned. "Ahh yes how could I forget both you and Hoshi have this thing for trees." Looking at Eden it was hard to believe that they at one time had been the same height. "How about I stop growing if you continue to grow prettier." Tohoru said with a smirk on his face. Being around Eden made him remember all the love they had once shared but had lost. He at first blamed her but now that he was older he realized that it was his fault. He had never liked girls well not like that. He could never let his secret out or it would be the end of him. "So have you thought of something to help my hide my secret?" Tohoru asked as he brushed a strand of hair from Eden's face.

Eden looked up at the tree she had just climbed out of. She had spent countless hours up there doing her homework it was so much more peaceful in the forest than in the common room. "Alright deal but I have a feeling you are going to back out of your end of the deal and get a few more inches before years end." Eden said playfully. Giggling slightly at Tohoru, Eden winked at him. "Yes I did figure out a way of hiding your secret. My dear brother you need a pretend girlfriend." Eden whispered in his ear.

Tohoru sighed. "Yes I am sure that I will father is 6'5 maybe so I have a few more inches to go." Tohoru looked around the area he wanted to know what Eden had come up with but he was also troubled. What if she wanted him to come out? Leaning down so she could whisper the idea. Tohoru let out a laugh. "Where am I going to find a girlfriend? I have no interest in girls? This is not going to work." Tohoru said shaking his head slowly. Eden was smart but maybe she was losing her touch. Would it be better if he just came out and admitted to father what he was.

Eden shook her head. "I swear I know flubberworms that are smarter than you." Eden didn't have to explain what was going on if this was going to work it would have to be done now. Hilde was going to be there any moment and she was important to this working. Grabbing Tohoru by the collar of his shirt Eden pull him down to her level closing her eyes Eden kissed him hopping he would figure it out and play along.

"Flubberworms? That's unfair to say that." Tohoru said a bit of pout in his voice. What had he gotten his self into? Life would be much simpler if Tohoru could just magic away and leave Eden and the rest of the family behind. Grabbing onto Eden as she yanked him off center Tohoru wondered what this crazy girl was playing at. Feeling her kiss on his lips. It all made sense. Letting his whole body relax Tohoru knew what to do. Pulling free from the kiss Tohoru picked Eden up and pushed her back into the trunk of the closest tree. As much as Tohoru used to dream about doing this with Eden that was all over. All this was to him a game and he could play this game. Kissing Eden hard on the lips Tohoru let years of practice take over and turned his brain off.

Hide Lindstrom had gotten word that Eden wanted to meet with her about something "important" at the edge of the Forbidden Forrest. She was curious, so she hurried down to see what was going on. Looking around to make sure that she wasn't spotted by a Professor, Hilde slipped into the line of trees and started to look for her fellow Slytherin. "Eden?" she called out softly, moving through the trees as softly as she could. This whole thing was curious. Why the secret meeting place? Was this all to just talk over boy troubles? Was there someone else out here that the two of them were going to meet? As she moved through a pair of trees, she heard a voice that she had tried hard to forget talking about Flubberworms. "Eden? Are you out he--" Her voice failed suddenly, as she saw the scene before her. Eden was wrapped up in Tohoru's arms, making out for all they had. She coughed, hoping they would separate and explain what on Earth was going on!

Eden could not believe that she was doing this again. It was so very funny but she could not laugh not when the game was about to start. What was everyone going to say? This could end up ending pretty bad but at the same time did Eden really care? The answer was no, not at all. Hearing the soft voice of her friend. Eden continued with her kiss. Hearing the cough, Eden gently pushed on Tohoru's chest. "Darling I think we have company." Eden said softly. Looking over to Hilde, Eden smiled. "So um I wanted to tell you but I guess that this works as well." Eden said as she settled her head on Tohoru's shoulder.

It almost felt right but there was something in the back of his mind nagging. What am I doing? Tohoru could not help but to ask his self. After dreaming of this moment for three years but it was to late to enjoy it. Back when he had Eden he had loved every moment but something felt wrong like he had known all along that being with Eden was not right for him. Hearing a cough and feeling the strong but gentle push from Eden. Tohoru turned to look at one of his meny ex's. "Well hello there Hilde long time no see." Tohoru said softly as he took in a deep breath enjoying the soft scent of jasmine. "Well Eden do you wanna tell her or should I?" Tohoru said a smirk on his face.

Hilde raised her eyebrows, then shook her head. "Wow. I knew you were not right after breaking up with Selwin, but seriously? Tohoru?" Taking a step forward out of the trees, she assessed the situation. "Well, I guess things could be worse. You could be dating a muggleborn Hufflepuff or something. Then again," she paused, narrowing her eyes at her ex boyfriend, "this Gryffindor is about the same level as they are. Really, Eden, you can do so much better than this.... thing."

Eden covered her mouth with her hand to hide back a laugh. She knew sooner or later she would have to let her best friend in on the secret but for right now it was just to funny watching her look so shocked. "I know he is a Gryffindor and all but he was my first love there are some things you can't get over Hilde." Eden said with a smirk on her face. This was going to be harder than she thought. Unwrapping her legs from around Tohoru, Eden climbed out of Tohoru's arms and took a step away from him. "Everything is not always as it seems." Eden said simply.

Tohoru knew that it was not going to be easy to get Hilde to believe this story but he was sure going to try. "I know that you are going to find this hard to believe but I have changed and I wish you could see that." Tohoru said as he let Eden back on her feet. Tohoru didn't know where to go from here. He needed Hilde to believe that he was a changed man. Well it was true but not in the way that they where trying to make Hilde believe. Giving Eden a look Tohoru wondered what Eden meant by that.

"Everything is not what it seems?" Hilde echoed. "Really? Well, then enlighten me Eden. Please. Otherwise I might think that you belong in the Lockhart wing at St. Mungos." She watched as Eden climbed down off of Tohoru and moved to stand separately from him. Her eyes turned to her ex-boyfriend, a sneer firmly planted on her lips. "And you? You think you have changed? Sorry Tohoru, I have not seen anything different. You still burn through girlfriends like we are nothing more than paper." Crossing her arms, she stepped back, waiting for an answer.

Eden bit her lip and tried to keep a smile from her face. But this was all just to funny. Shaking her head and letting out a laugh Eden walked over to her friend and pulled her into a hug. "Hilde, Tohoru is about as straight as a forest path if you get what I mean." Letting go of Hilde, Eden tapped her chin with her finger. "Tohoru needs a beard and I need to let everyone know that just because Selwin and I are done that does not mean I am out of the game, but you have to promise that you wont tell anyone or it will ruin everything." Eden said thoughtfully.

"Well this is just great Eden why don't you just take out an ad in the paper. Tohoru is gay but don't tell mom and dad. Hello? Are you in there Eden? This girl couldn't keep a secret if her life depended on it." Tohoru said as he kicked the tree that they where close to. "This is a bad idea like a really bad idea. It wont work. I just know it." Tohoru said his posture slip so that his shoulders rounded and it looked like he was doing his very best to not hold his self.

Hilde felt her jaw drop as she stared at Eden. Gay? Eden as his beard? WHAT?!? She was shocked at what she heard. Then Tohoru had to open his mouth. Her shock quickly dissipated and was changed over to anger. "Really Tohoru? I can't keep a secret? Please. I thrive on secrets. You should remember that from when we dated. Oh, wait," she paused, glaring at her ex, "you wouldn't know about all the things I did behind your back because I know how to keep my mouth shut." Moving over to Eden, she put her hand on her friend's shoulder. "I may have no desire to help out this twit, but since you asked me to keep quiet, I will. I want to see how this all plays out, and if I have a front row seat, I get to watch it all happen so much better." Hilde couldn't help but smirk. This was going to be very interesting.

Eden stood there trying to hold back a laugh as she watched her friend process what was happening. Just when she thought everything was good. Tohoru being Tohoru had to open his mouth and let out every thought that was in his pint size brain. "Tohoru open mouth insert foot." Eden said as she busted into a fit of giggles. "I am sorry Hilde I should have told you what I was planning but I just had to see your reaction if you truly thought I had lost my mind and ran back to this joke." Eden said still laughing now starting to cry from the silliness of it all. "I mean for goodness sake I hooked up with Alexander Silverback and you know those Silverback boys are smoking." Eden said with a smirk. Looking back at Tohoru for a moment than back to her best friend. "Alright I will keep you updated on everything that happens and you will have front row seats and the rights to sale tickets." Eden said with a soft laugh.

Turning back to Tohoru and shaking her head. "You boy will shut your mouth about this and if anyone asks you begged me to give you a chance and I agreed only because I am such a nice and kind forgiving person." Eden took a step closer so they where inches apart. "I am doing this to save your arse you owe me a debt never forget that." Eden said her nose inches from his.

Tohoru stood there stupid for a moment looking like a drowning fish. Was he getting ripped on by both Eden and Hilde? "You see this is why I jumped the fence. You females team up against poor defenseless guys such as me and theres no way I can win." Tohoru said a grin on his face. Loooking at Hilde hard he could not believe that she had cheated on him. But than again that was not to shocking he had not been the most honest boyfriend. "About that Hilde I am sorry I know you don't believe me but you and JR did nothing wrong and I played you both like a game of monopoly." Tohoru said truthfully. He was going to do his best to earn back the trust of all the girls he hurt and when he finally a guy he would treat them the best he could.

Watching Eden come closer Tohoru had to fight back the urge to not back away. Eden was not someone to cross and he had the feeling he might have upset her. "Alright look I am sorry I will keep my mouth shut. I promise." Tohoru said his hands going up to show he was being honest. "As far as anyone knows you are a wonderful forgiving being and I am just one lucky guy." Tohoru said not making any sudden movements hoping Eden wouldn't hurt him.

Hilde's smirk soon turned into laughter. The harder Eden laughed, well, it was contagious. She couldn't help but join in. "Toh, I knew that, but I am glad to hear you admit it. You still have no idea what I pulled behind your back during that time, so...." Hilde paused, raising an eyebrow before she continued, "why don't we call it even." She gave him a wink, then held her hand out to him to shake and show that she was willing to let go of the past anger with him. Besides, as she thought of her boyfriend, Shane, and what they did behind Tohoru's back, she couldn't hold the whole JR thing against him any longer. The only reason she was so angry with him for so long for doing the same thing she did to him was that he publicly humiliated them both. No one was the wiser of what she did with Shane Zhefarovich before they were a couple, and that was exactly how it was going to stay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back