• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Let's just say, I took a day

Sloane Halliwell

Owner of L.U.M.O.S
Messages
2,077
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Rigid Birch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Age
9/2015
Hey!

So I've been pretty absent for a number of weeks, mostly since January and even before that if I'm honest. I'm trying to find a good work/life balance that I like. Given my job, I'm out of the house for roughly twelve hours a day, so that means that I dont have a lot of time to rp. I'm thinking this is going to be something that I do on weekends and because I sometimes have other things to do on the weekends, it'll mean I won't be around a lot. Being an adult is hard lmao.

Anyway, what I wanted to say is this; I'm not around alot and I know I havent been very good with contacting anyone about anything ever, not even including recently, but I am striving to fix that. With the help of some friendos who like to remind me they still exist every once and a while, you know who you are, I'm hoping I can get back here at least a once or twice a week. I am looking forward to getting back into rping again after my sporadic here and not here moments.

Don't hate me guys, I love you.

~Teigs
​
 
Aww, Teigs. Come back whenever you can. Anyways, you can poke me anytime on Facebook and even Skype now. :wub:
 
Back
Top