Lets just get back together

Joshua Chase

OOC First Name
Laura
Josh was walking around the as he found himself thinking about Kenny again. He sighed as he walked around lost. He walked down the hill away from the cliffs, this was where him and Kenny had first gotton together. He walked and as if by luck he saw him. He stopped and thought about what he should do. He didnt know if he should make up and see if he could have another chance or just forget all about him and move on. He decided to take the risk and walked over to him. " Hey Kenny can i talk to you for a sec please?" Best to be polite.

Kenny was leant against a tree talking to his mum on the phone when he heard Josh speaking behind him. He hadn't seen Josh in a while so it took him by surprise to see him like this. "Mum, I gotta go. I'll phone you later. Yeah. Bye." He hung up and turned to Josh. "Shoot." He didn't want to seem rude but Josh had a weird look on his face and Kenny hadn't seen it before. He didn't recognise it.

Josh was lost for words, he had no idea how to say things now. His mind was blank. He swallowed hard and thought through what he could say in his head before actually saying out loud. " Look i know that you said that you liked girls and everything, which is fine i mean girls are cool. But that isnt what im trying to say. Its just that when i was with you, no one else mattered. All the people that i liked before hand just went away and it was like you were the one. Like what they say in fairy tales about love at first sight and all that rubbish, except it wasnt rubbish when i was with you it was a reality and i just need to know if we could have that again." He sighed and scratched his head nervously, he wasnt used to this sort of thing usually he just moved on and didnt care but this was different. " If you say no then i will understand and this will be the last time you ever see me." He looked up at Kenny to see what he would say.

Kenny was stunned. He hadn't been expecting that. He now recognised the look on Josh's face though. It was longing. Josh wanted Kenny back. Kenny had no time to think about what he was doing before his body did it. He found himsefl moving towards Josh, his arms went to his waist and he kissed him. He realised then that he really did love Josh, no matter how much he told himself that he wasn't gay. He didn't want to leave Josh again. Being straight was less stressful than being gay but it was who he was. He was going to have to explain that to his parents of course and that was where most of the stress came from. "Does that answer your question??"

Josh was shocked when Kenny kissed him. He thought that he would have to do more talking before Kenny would even consider it. He rested his hand on Kennys upper arms and kissed him back. When Kenny pulled away Josh beamed from ear to ear. " Im not too sure yet, might have to do some more convincing." He laughed and moved his hands up to Kennys shoulders. " I missed you so much you know." He said not really caring anymore

Kenny smiled. "I guess I'm just going through an odd stage. Sometimes I'm certain I'm gay and others I'm not sure." He shrugged. "I still haven't told my parents though. That's going to take some time. I need to work up the guts." He laughed. He was perfectly fine telling anyone about it but his parents were a different matter.

Josh smiled happily as Kenny spoke. " It was like that with me at first aswell. It will pass soon enough, you just need to accept one style and stick with it. Or just pick both, its what i did." He was so happy that he was here with Kenny. It had felt like a massive hold had been punched through his heart when he wasnt around and now it felt like it was healing again just by his presence. " Anyway its up to you when you tell them, its a hard thing to do so there is no rush."

Kenny shrugged. "That's the thing though. If it's up to me then they'd never know. I'd spend the whole time putting it off saying I'll do it tomorrow then when tomorrow comes I'll just say I'll do it tomorrow. I don't have the guts. Plus, I'm not that close to my parents. They're only there s I can get money and attention." Kenny had never been close with his parents. They spent too much time with each other and not much with Kenny. At least they gave him all the attention when they were with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back