Lets have some fun!

Lucas Sturridge

OOC First Name
Brittany
Wand
Maple and black walnut wand 15" core of dragon heart string
Lucas was bored. He hadn't seen Rhianne since the summer holidays and was missing her terribly. But that wasn't the worst of his problems, school was worse than ever for him. He wasn't concentrating in lessons and was failing in almost every class. He wasn't modivated, he was a trouble maker, a prankster. He wasn't a stupid nerd like his twin brother. Thomas made Lucas look inferior in every way, he was so much smarter than him and he was good, not to mention he was their mothers absolute favourite. Lucas was enraged as he thought bout his brother, over at private school in France. He angrily kicked a large stone, sending it down the street to hit a wall and bounce back. He gritted his teeth as he kept walking.

Jake squashed the remains of his smoke under the heel of his shoe and made his way out of the alley he had been in. Of course nobody knew he smoked, he wasn't allowed to but, then again, since when had that stopped him. He had been smoking more than usual though, he was pretty stressed. Cece hadn't written to him lately, he actually hadn't heard from her since he had beaten up her boyfriend. Jake shook his head trying to clear his thoughts, and let out a yelp of suprise as he almost walked into someone while leaving his hiding spot. He didn't recognise the bloke so he assumed he couldn't get in trouble from him. "Watch where you're going yeah?"

Lucas walked on quite hastily. As he walked he stumbled into another guy that he remembered from school. The boy told him to watch where he was going and Lucas looked up at him "Sorry mate, got alot on my mind" he replied. His eyes seemed to wander to the bath before him, the boy had obviously been smoking and had just put one out. Lucas had tried to quit smoking, he hadn't had one in quite a while now. But he really needed one. He reached into his back pocket and retrieved his stash, pulling out a cigarette he asked the boy "Got a light mate?" holding out the cigarette to show what he needed it for. Lucas knew Rhianne wouldn't be happy with him smoking but right now he couldn't care less.

Jake smiled a small smile and nodded, taking out his lighter and passing it to the other guy. "Here." The other dude looked pretty familiar, like he saw him regulary but had never spoken to each other properly. "What school do you go to mate?" He figured there was a good chance the boy was a durmy like himself.

Lucas quickly took the lighter from the boy and lit his smoke, wanting to do it quick before he changed his mind. "Thanks mate" he replied, taking a long drag from his smoke. It had been a long time, and he felt relieved to finally be having one. "Durmstrang, how about you?" he asked. The boy looked awfully fmiliar, so it was possible he went to the same school. "I'm Luke by the way" he said, reaching his hand out to shake the other boy's hand. Luke quickly finished the smoke and dropped it to the floor before standing on it with his shoe.

Jake nodded and took his lighter back. "Same. Knew you looked familiar. I'm Jake." He shook the boys' hand before realising that, now he knew the kid was in the same school as him, there was potential for him getting him in trouble. "Look, you won't tell anyone about this will you? Me smoking 'n all?" He really hoped he wouldn't, Cece would kill him if she found out, not to mention all of his mates.

Jonathan had been carrying a case of Corona, with a friend of his because they were gonna celebrate for his recent news. He was still near his school, so he had to be a little sneaky and not get caught. Jonathan was walking by when he stop and notice a couple boys his own age socializing and what not. He only stop because he overhead them say something about Drumstrang, and notice one of them being his classmates. "Hey what's up bro? Drummy too?" he asked with a grin. "You gents want to have a little fun" his friend lifted up the beer case and showcased a grin as well.

"Nice to meet ya Jake" Luke replied casually. "Oh yeah na, I won't tell anyone, If you won't tell" he said looking down at his smoke. He knew how disappointed Rhianne would be if she found out about his nasty habit. Luke turned around as he was greeted by another boy around their age. "Yeah, we're Durmstrang" he replied, with a cheeky grin on his face "Whatcha got there?" he asked looking at the case the boy was carrying. The boy asked them if they wanted to have some fun and that was just what he needed right now. He was so stressed out and sick of failure, the only thing he was better at than his twin was he could get drunk alot faster.

Jake grinned. "Thanks mate, the guys would kill me for it." He looked over as another guy called to them. The main thing he noticed about the new guy was the big case of booze he was carrying. "Hey, if that's the fun you're talking about I'm in mate." He grinned, this was exactly what he needed, a good drunk night out with some guys.

"Alright, alright fellas" Jon signal his friend to crack open the beer case. His friend pointed towards a park, than started to hand out everyone beer. "Let's head for the park's benches. No muggel cop go around there" he rolled his eyes, muggel cops my arse. Like they can stand a chance of four wizards, I like to seem them try Jon mind illustrated that image quickly. It made him smirk seeing it already. "So what you guys doing out here? Bored at Drumstrang too? I feel you on that, school sucks for me" before it didn't but now that it was almost over for Jon he was slacking off a tad.

Jake laughed and shook his head, following the new guy to a park. "Nah, school is a'ight. This is the only place I can have me smoke without any nagging." He rolled his eyes and took a swig from the drink that had been given too him. It was some good stuff. "Hey this is nice, what is it?" Jake asked, ready to make a mental note of it's name. He hadn't tasted this before, he hadn't tasted much alcohol other than firewhiskey.

"Oh you smoke?" Jon thought of something else when he mention smoking. It quickly change when he realise nah, not many smoke pot. He had done it a few times in his younger years, but that was his secret that he left back in Boston. "Its Corona man" Jon said with a grinned, lifting his beer up and than downing the rest down. "Its not really Spanish beer, but a lot of them drink it. Really good with lemon, but doo doo brain over forgot to buy it" he shoved his friend a little, only to get shove back. "Anyways what you guys like to do? Any parties? Been a while since I went into any" honestly it has been, since Mr. Geek has been doing nothing but homework and assignments. But now that he was letting lose, he has been laid back for a while. They approach the park's bleechers, Jon sat down. "Last time I went to one was around 14 dude I think I've been stuck in Drumstrang to long" Jon friend sat down and laughed, he agreed Drummy can do that to somebody. "You know you look familiar" he pointed at Jake. "Btw my names Jon and this is Mike..what's be you two?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back