Let's Have Fun!

Rachel Ryder

OOC First Name
Domino
It was nice weather in NewZealand, and Rachel, along with her big brothers, Jacob, Jesse and Robin, were in a field-like park. Rachel was on the trim trail. She was weaving in-between each obstacle before she jumped down and went on the swings. Rachel had just turned 11, that day in fact. She was sent to thenpark while her mother and father had a business meeting.

"Jess!" she called her favourite brother. As he approached her, Rachel smiled. "Look! There's someone! Should I speak to them?" she said, using her sign language she was learning.

Janey today was not actually interested in the obstical part of the park. She had her sketchbook with her and she had set it down on the grass of the field beside the park, and was doing hand-stands to amuse herself. Just a few more months and she wouldn't have to do gymnastics any more. It was february and the day had started of amusingly, Claus had an early valentines card and the girls of the family had spent the morning teasing him over who it might have been.

Janey didn't notice the other people in the park and was too busy try to make herself stronger. She could easy stay upside down and balanced for a good ten seconds, before gracefully flicking her legs backwards to come back into a standing position.

Rachel decided to go see the girl, whom she was speaking about. Ignoring the angry protests of her brothers and sprinted up to the said girl. "HIYA! I'm Rachel, Rachel Ryder. What's your name?" she said, holding out her small dainty hand. Rachel thought f how the girl had been doing handstands before, and that made her think of her ballet class and her lovely teacher, Miss Joy Amderson, but even called her Miss Joy. She was quite young, at only 25 and was ballet champion. "What's your favorite fruit? Mines pineapple. I simply adore," at this point Rachel was doing piourette after piourette. "Pineapple!" she said, after she stopped spinning.

Janey caught sight of a girl running towards her, and for a second she wondered if those boys had been hurting her. "Hi" she said, just as smiley. "I'm Janey" she said, shaking the girls small hand. As the girl began to piourette, Janey smiled, falling lightly to her side to do a cartwheel, before standing but up in front of Rachel. "You do ballet then? I do gym" she mentioned. "My favourite fruit would probably have to be ether grapes or blueberries" she grinned, thinking how nice they would be out here in the warm sun. "Who were they?" she asked, nudging her head over Rachels shoulder towards the boys in the park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back