Let's go crazy with plots!

Hi!

Ruben x Ana Sofia: I like to believe that they're already sort of friends after her interest in his possible picnic date thingy (if I'm remembering this all correctly lol) so we could possibly build on that, but:

Hunter x Ana Sofia: I can also totally see these guys getting along! Ana's dad is a magizoologist so she definitely has something with magical creatures so they could bond over that

Noah x Isaiah: I don't think this needs any more information because bros obviously

Grayson x Ivelisse: I'm not completely sure how they'd get along and if Ivelisse would be someone to help him get out of his shell because I haven't done too much with her, but she's looking for more friends so we could definitely have them interact if you'd like

Hi!

Ruben x Ana Sofia: I like to believe that they're already sort of friends after her interest in his possible picnic date thingy (if I'm remembering this all correctly lol) so we could possibly build on that, but:

Hunter x Ana Sofia: I can also totally see these guys getting along! Ana's dad is a magizoologist so she definitely has something with magical creatures so they could bond over that

Noah x Isaiah: I don't think this needs any more information because bros obviously

Grayson x Ivelisse: I'm not completely sure how they'd get along and if Ivelisse would be someone to help him get out of his shell because I haven't done too much with her, but she's looking for more friends so we could definitely have them interact if you'd like
Ruben and Ana have already interacted before so yeah we can build from that, right now I have a few dating propositions but I'm down since I think Ruben would break up quite easily as he is mostly just looking to gain experience and figure himself out.
Hunter and Ana... well if Hunter ever hears that he'll totally ditch her for her dad xD jk or maybe not we can def have them interact yes!

Noah and Isaiah, Isaiah is probably the closest thing Noah has to a best friend right now so yeah, most definitely, also Noah has to tell Isaiah about Jenna!

Grayson and Ivelisse, we can throw them together and see what happens, not all friends of Grayson's need to be extroverted balls of energy.

Also, I'm sooo sorry about the people I told I would start threads with, I will start them but these last few days have been troubled as I was doing my lasts exams and moving out from my college house but tomorrow or the day after I'll 100% start those threads if not before.

hey Ruben.
I have linden here if you want to RP. I think the obvious match here would be friendship with hunter. but I would be happy to discuss something with your fourth years (any flings would be guys only).
Omg i totally forgot to reply to this!!! Yes, definitely a rp with Hunter, as for flings, let me see how Linden is like in a rp and I'll tell you who he could fit better with. I already have an idea but I wanna see how he is like first just to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back