OOC First Name
Lauren
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
heterosexual
Jennifer was really excited about Hogwarts, she and her sister both hoped to be in different Houses and the Sorting Hat made their wish come true. Gryffindor was amazing So far and Jenny really enjoyed it. She arranged with her sister to meet at the courtyard So that they could tell each other about their first night. Jennifer headed down all the stairs and reached the courtyard. She sat down on a bech and waited impatiently for her twin to arrive

Auri liked more Hufflepuff coomon room and she spend so much time her. She liked to lie on the carpet, it was warm and soft and Hufflepuff coomon room always smell so good and she get from her sister note she wanted see her outside. Oh, well! Auri stend up and wear so cosy Hufflepuff Jemper and outside was winter. She take warm Hufflepuff scarf and walked outside, she left her Branson Hufflepuff coomon room. When she arrived, that she see her sister Jennifer. Auri vawed her and valked closer. "Hi". Auri say hello to her twin sister.

As Jennifer waited she played with her scarf. She saw her twin wave and she waved back, she stood up and walked toward Aurelia. She leant in to hug her and greeted " Hey Aurie! Enjoying Hufflepuff? Gryffindor is awesome. " She said in an excited tone. " What pet did you get? Can I see it?" She asked as though Aurelia was carrying an animal with her.

She missed her sister hug. Auri hugger her sister and then let her go. "I realy enjoy Hufflepuff coomon room. I was thought, i get Slytherin house but i'm rraly happy be there. I'm glad you like it. " Auri was glad that her sister was happy be a part from Gryffindor house. "I by ginger cat and he is 2 years old and name Branson Wade! Please don't laft about name. " She hoped that her sister don't be laught about her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back