Let's BAND together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be though. He was before and got kicked out temporarily so he'll be back soon. :)

@Bex
-I'll be waiting for that. ;) So what position do you want? Bassist? It's still guitar and I think it fits you with
the whole Acoustic going on, but it's up to you. :)

@Summer
- I'll be counting on you with that. :p So what position? ^_^
@The two above.. :tut:
Who'll be the bassist and the guitarist? and Is it necessary to have three guitarist? I want your opinion. :r

@Bex
Bassist is it then! All we need is for you to be in Durmstrang eh mate? Other than that welcome to the band! :wub:
Summer's Damien will be the other guitarist eh? :abby:

We are now complete for our Guitarist position! :lol:

@Bex
Great! I'll update you if the band is complete! ^_^

Members so far....
Lawrence "Enzo" Cavell - Lead Guitarist (Enzo)
Adalyn Jez - Lead Singer (Steph)
Zac Mathews - Bassist (Bex)
Damien Cooper - Guitarist (Summer)

Yeah, that's great. I've just done the group change so he should be back in Durmstrang soon. :)

Lawrence Andrew Cavell said:
@Pat
-Cocoa! :wub: , As we know she's Enzo's close friend and hopefully as band member as well. I do have a question though if
her PB can play the piano/keyboard as well? Just wondering. :p
Hahah...yeah no xD Not that I can find anyway but it's kinda hard to find pics/videos of celebrities who aren't famous for playing a musical instrument..actually playing a musical instrument. The only thing I can say is that it's been in her bio since forever so it's true :p

Well this is exciting :D Haha yay Add's a singer with a real band :)

Hey there, I can offer this character here as a drummer..
His PB is actually a drummer of a Japanese band, so yeah....

anyways.. here's a video of him doing a solo..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESSJGDl5d1c

@Danielle
-OOC-Are you a boy or a girl? Done watching the video and it was awesome. Without further a due... Welcome to the Band! :p

Wow I seem to be the oldest among the rest. xD

If we couldn't find a keyboardist then I'll accept Pat's character. ^_^

We are still in need of a keyboardist, saxophonist and etc.? :r

great!
I'm actually a girl.. :) though, because of my name, I am often mistaken as a boy <_< :p

Band Members:

Lawrence Andrew "Enzo" Cavell (Enzo) - Lead Guitarist

Adalyn Jez (Steph) - Lead Singer

Damien Cooper (Summer) - Guitarist

Zac Mathews (Bex) - Bassist

Yukio Hiroshi (Danielle) - Drummer

We are still in need of a keyboardist, saxophonist and etc.? :D :r

I have Michael Glass who could be a roadie when you perform out of school or my new one Jethro Gibbson

@David
Domino have applied to become our roadie though I'm not sure if really means it as she's not replying here.
For the Roadie's we need who's not in Durmstrang so he can wander around to find us gigs. I'll inform you soon. :)

Yh cool Michael would be more suited for that job then.

Lawrence Andrew Cavell said:
@David
Okay then, but let's wait for Domino as she posted first. I'll be informing you once the bad is completed.
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7398409/1/

I believe Domino is leaving for good, atleast that's what she told her cousin who told all of us a couple of hours ago in spam thread.. :erm: So it would seem that the spot would still be open

Dianna Gekshel, can be a Keyboardist or a dancer. (If you need one.) Her PB can dance as seen Here. (She is the blonde girl on the side.) She can also sing, watch This. (I'm not sure if you want a pop sound though.) Thats what I can offer! Tell me what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back