Let's BAND together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frances Spade said:
Lawrence Andrew Cavell said:
@David
Okay then, but let's wait for Domino as she posted first. I'll be informing you once the bad is completed.
http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7398409/1/

I believe Domino is leaving for good, atleast that's what she told her cousin who told all of us a couple of hours ago in spam thread.. :erm: So it would seem that the spot would still be open
ACTUALLY IM STILL HERE! :mad:

Hey Guys I'm back from the Roadtrip! :p
@James
Well, it's a band not a showdown of dance or anything so it's obvious that there no need of a dancer. As for the singer place, we already have Adalyn as the lead singer and Well we are in Dumstrang and I don't think pop matches the style of the band and everything so... thanks for the offer. :)

So It's been 2 weeks??

@Pat
- I think Cocoa will be great as a keyboardist as she posted first for the position of keyboardist with the history and all.
Welcome to the band! :wub:

As for the Roadie I need to know the final. Between Domino or Dave, I need to know who's in.

Band Members (Final List)

Lawrence "Enzo" Cavell - Lead Guitarist (Enzo)

Adalyn Jez - Lead Singer (Steph)

Zac Mathews - Bassist (Bex)

Damien Cooper - Guitarist (Summer)

Yukio Hiroshi - Drummer (Danielle)

Amphitrite Zchechaf - Keyboardist (Pattycakes)

Is Yukio still part of the band or something?? :r

@Domino
-Great then! Welcome to the Band as a Roadie! Though we'll be needing you more on the later part as we are concentrating on band as well. I'll update you once we need our Roadie. ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back