Let there be frogs

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi had gotten all she needed. The second year class time table said that she should be in Transfiguration this morning. She was there way early but she had to insure that the timing was right. Too early and the frog spawn soap would explode out of desk before she got there, too late and it would the middle of class before anything happened. The also needed time to get to thier own class. She was thinking in their because Jenna was sopped to be here too. She had sent her a message via flying telegram. Meaning she had tossed her a paper airplane. Hoshi was waining but Jenna had to be there soon or Hoshi would have to do it herself. She had to get the soap in Luna's desk before the first of the class started to get in.

Jenna had received notice from Hoshi that she would be waiting out side of the Transfiguration room, so she put on some jeans and a loose black t shirt, and put on her glasses so it would look like she would be unable to do anything to ever hurt anyone. As she approached the class she was surprised to see purple hair instead of green, when she approached Hoshi she said, "Hi Hoshi! I love your hair, I wish I could do something like that." Jenna knew for a fact that she would never be able to pull something as wild as that off, and she didn't want to ruin her nice blond hair.

The dye she used was specially made by her mother so it wouldn't dry out hair or damage it a lot. Hoshi flicked one of the purple strands out of her face. She didn't like to bind it much though her hair always seemed to be getting in her way. "Thanks Jenna-chan. I thought about going white but then I saw that white haired girl whipe out in flying class and start to cry so I thought, No." She said then took the frog spawn soap out of her bag. "Ready to start with our torture of little miss Luna?" She asked with a smirk on her face. One drop of water plus the soap would equal massive damage but with enough time for them to get away before anyone saw them. Hoshi had planed the delay perfectly so they wouldn't get cought.

Jenna laughed slightly and said, "I saw that as well, a bit silly how that boy got worried about her, it was only two feet of the ground after all." Jenna rolled her eyes slightly then she looked at the frog spawn and said, "Of course." Jenna smirked then her lips formed an eager smile then she walked into the Transfiguration class room carefully then held the door open for Hoshi.

Hoshi crept in carefully seeing that the teacher wasn't there. She looked at around the room, she had talked to one of the Ravenclaw who told her where the Luna usually sat. She didn't say anything about the boy who helped her. She knew the boy. Henric Lee. He may have seemed like a protective boy but that was because the white haired girl was his 'mistress'. With Hoshi he was completely different. He was bolder and less stoic. He was slightly creepy in a way she didn't like. Though those eyes had a way of sending shivers up her spine. Good ones. She waived at Jenna to come in after her then took out an eye dropper she had swiped from potions. It was loaded with water. She made her way over to the desk where Luna usually sat then set the eye dropper one desk over.

Jenna followed Hoshi over to Luna's desk then said, "So what exactly are we doing?" Jenna raised her eye brow at what she was watching, she couldn't help but feel a little misplaced at Hoshi's actions, sure she did some things but she really didn't want to hurt Luna, not while she didn't like Scorpius. Jenna bit her lip gently as she thought of what she was doing to everyone's relationships.

Hoshi shook her head. "We are just giving her a small surprise. Take the eyedropper and put exactly three drops of water on the soap. That will be enough to activate the frog spawn but let them grow too quickly. We should be out of this room and in our own class by the time the frogs start jumping out of her desk." She said with a wicked grin. Hoshi was going to keep her promise that none of thier jokes would actually hurt Luna. Well not physically anyway. The notes could dive a person starkers if they where not careful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back