Let the show begin!!

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
OK so if you're here you've probably received my PM, have one waiting for you on an other character or are a lurker :p Well however you turned up here, welcome :)

Basically, we all know how clubs tend to fail over the course of an IC year, no matter how good the intentions. Well this year we have some awesome ideas for the CA club and would love to see them run :woot:

So for anyone with any suggestions on how we could run an event on HNZ with all aspects of the CA club in it i.e. the cooking, drama and fashion departments, drop a suggestion here of PM either of the leaders :) All suggestions are welcome, even if they don't regard the event thingy :p

On behalf of the leaders of the CA club
- Pat

Put on a talent show.
Have a bake sale.
Have a diva-off! Glee style!
Create a play based on a piece from ye olde art st00f.

There are a million things to do, that everyone can be involved in. Site-wide plot people keep crying for?

Meh I'm not feeling very creative today but here's my input;
*Spring Fling/Mini Carnival Type Thing
*Baking Competition
*Some form of Fashion Competition
*Battle of the Bands for the WROCK perhaps?

Hmmm, I'll try to think of more when I'm less tired. I like a lot of Tony's ideas too! :shy:

I'm happy to consider a drama performance. Dramatic rehersals and co-operation from the wrock group?

And the fashion part making costumes for the play maybe? :)
We'll have to chase up all the band members, because I haven't seen some of them around in a while :o
Song writing competition sounds good. And maybe they could sing/play it too? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back