Let The Nightmare Begin

Blair Archibald

OOC First Name
Sally
Little by little Blair develop her hatred toward her older sister Meredith. Meredith was a useless woman, she had no idea how to manage her life and she had no idea how to stop burdening other people. Thanks to her, Blair now have to pay her sister's debt. Her New Year's resolution was to quit her double job and make time to rest. But instead she now has to work even more which means that she wont be able to accomplish her goal. The young woman sighed as she continued walking in the cold night of America. She kicked the door of her apartment's and took her wand as she placed it into her coat. She took a chair and reached up to take her money that was hid on top of the wardrobe and put it to her wallet. With a heavy heart, Blair left her apartment.

Blair had been informed that she was suppose to meet the person who she had to pay her sister's debt to somewhere around her place. Her blue eyes started to roam around the street, her eyes finally landed on a deserted building. She pushed the wooden door of the empty office, it was deserted and it was quiet. Once more the young lady read the piece of paper to make sure that this is the right place, and indeed it is. She went deeper into it as she light up her way with her wand. "Hello?" She said out loud. She was scared as she had never been in this kind of place alone. It was too unfriendly for her and she wasn't good with battles.

wolfie was preparing to collect the first debt of the day. this was gonna be intresting as this debt was being paid by the sister of the ower. "Another day anotther dollar." wolfie said as kizzie walked in the room. "time to go kizzie." he said attaching the harness and lead to her.

wolfie got in his truck and made his way across town to the desserted building which is were the meet was taking place. he parked round the side grabbed his wand and kizzie and mad his way to the office.as he walked in he saw a stunning girl in front of him. "hello may i ask why you are here because you are too beautiful to oweme money." he said to her,.

A sound of a man was heard, Blair took a step back as she didn't know what to do. The young woman gasped as she saw a wolf (OOC: Kizzie's a wolf right???) beside the man. Is he going to kill me? D@mn you Meredith She thought as she locked her eyes to the beast. "M... Mmm-my sister, s-ssshe's on a huge debt. I don't know how much but I'm willing to pay it all back" She looked at the man, she was scared. Please don't kill me She thought as she look at the man. Outside, the wind blew harder and harder, there was no way Blair could escape. The right hand of hers was buried deep inside her pocket as she grasped on her wand tightly.

"kizzie outside." he comanded "ahh that debt." he said sighing. he took out his wand and waved it. a contract appered in front of them. he picked it up and casually looked over it knowing that this was infact a big debt. "i am sorry that we have to meet under these circumstances. BUT i am willing to forget about this for a new deal. Agreed?" he asked her.
"That deal being that me and you go on a couple of dates." he said to her

OOCOut of Character:
yes she is a f3 canadian timber wolf

Blair gulped as she saw the paper that was held by the man, she was worried if her money wasn't enough and she was worried that even though if she had worked her @rse off, she wont be able to pay off the bill. She had lost her energy and now she's losing more? Right before Blair gave her hand, gesturing the man that she would like to read the paper, the man started talking. "I'm sorry?" Blair looked at him, showing him a disbelieving expression of hers. "A couple of dates?" Wow he should be rich then She thought. "The details... Please" She wanted to know if he wanted something more than this.

"ok so first of all im not rich just very lucky so you can forget that idea." he said knowing that she thought he was rich. "And secondly if i think you are gonna be a no show to these dates the the debt will be reinstated with a intrest of 50% each day not paid. understand?" he said he started to think of diffrent date places that he could take this girl.
"I have youre number and i will send you a text when the first date is set. oh by the way im wolfie wolfie wolfington." he said as he wistled for kizzie to return. "I think we're done here." he said taking a seat. "Oh shut the door on the way out will you."

"I beg your pardon" Blair couldn't believe what she heard. How can this man in front of her force her to do such thing, she had never said yes to the offer anyway and she was planning on paying the whole debt of her sister's. "What if I refuse?" She gathered all the strength and said it out loud. She was afraid of him killing her. "I will pay, just give me the d@mn contract!" Blair was a hot headed, short tempered young woman but she wasn't wise for her age. Perhaps it was because of all the stress that she had. She wasn't able to think clearly. "Just so you know, I'm nothing like Meredith. Yes she may be a useless woman who waste her money on alcohol and clothes and shoes and who would go with different guys every night... But not me, oh no sir, not me" She said as she looked at him in the eye. Blair was embarrassed being related to Meredith and d@mn her, she now has to pay her debt.

"whoa calm down ok." he said trying to difuse the situation. "Look im attracted to you and this debt is massive she owe's me quite a lot ok." he was starting to worry. this didnt seem like the sister of Meredith. "here take the contract and go and contact me when you have ALL the money." he said handing her his card. "Look please think about the dates. ok?" he said turning to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back