Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Knotted 13" Rigid Redwood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
The great hall was really where he knew he'd have the greatest chance of finding the people he needed for this, and he was more than happy to find a few in here. He looked at the next rose he had, practically bouncing on the spot as he read the name, he wasn't sure who it was, he'd never really interacted much with the students older than him, he was still so new to the school he just hadn't had the chance. The boy found out by asking the people immediately beside him that the girl was a gryffindor, and so he made his way excitedly to that table, his eyes darted between the different people sat at the table, but most of these gryffindors were far too concerned with talking amongst themselves, "MADELINE WALDEN?" he called out, far louder than really necessary, but there was so much excitement in his voice, he was barely able to keep still as he looked for someone at the table to hopefully respond and hopefully be the girl he was looking for. Norton hoped this would be every year, he couldn't think of a better way of spending his birthday.

Maddie hadn't expected her day to begin with someone frantically shouting her name but she turned around nevertheless and saw a younger boy bouncing up and down the Gryffindor table. "That's me!" she replied, raising her voice a little to be heard over the chatter of her fellow Gryffindors.

Norton found the person as she replied loudly over the noise, and he bounced his way over to her with a bright smile on his face and as soon as he reached her thrust the yellow rose towards her, "I have a rose for you!" he said along with that. His smile was huge and he was so eager for her to take the flower from him, as well as the note that was attached. He hoped that she would like the rose, everyone else so far had, why wouldn't she! Who would be crazy enough to not like getting a rose!
Hey Madz!

I know this is cheesy, but hey as best friends we're allowed to do so right? Anyway, this one's for you!

Love, Amy

Maddie took the flower from the younger boy and read the card that came with it and a grin instantly appeared on her face. Her best friend Amy was the cutest person in the world and she was so happy that she had sent her a rose. "Thanks for this!" she said brightly. "Er, have a nice day" she said a little awkwardly. She didn't know how to end their conversation as the younger boy seemed so happy to be delivering the roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back