Let Me Introduce You To...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Clare
tumblr_m460c8EnBv1ru3kk1o1_500.gif
</FONT></SIZE>
HAI, I wanna introduce you to my gurl Vanessa Moreau. Born in Paris, France and currently living just outside Obsidian Harbour. She's at the ripe age of twenty, a healer in training and teaches childrens ballet classes on Wednesday's and Saturday's in the local Community Centre. What's not to love there, right? Right. Vanessa is one of those free-spirited people, the Loony-Lovegood of her generation. Well, she used to be, until her mother passed away and then reality hit her like big, fat bludger. But seven and half years later she's beginning to get that essence of her personality back. She's a lover of the natural world and even moreso of astrology, a passion passed down to her from many generations of the Richards family (her mother's side). Also passed down from her mother was a love of ballet, as her mother performed and traveled with the Paris Opera Ballet, commonly bringing Vanessa along with her on her travels and insuring in her a love for ballet. However, Vanessa never had aspirations to make it more than a hobby, instead, Vanessa's compassionate and sensitive personality has led her wanting to become a healer, like her father.
<i>
</i>​

"BUT WHAT IS SHE DOING IN NEW ZEALAND?!"<i></i>
Ok ok. I'll tell you! Basically Vanessa is living with her grandmother, her mother's mother. They rarely spent any time together until Vanessa more or less mastered the art of apparition, it was only then that they began to spend more time together, especially after the death of her mother. The more time she spent in New Zealand, the more she loved it and so she decided, very spontaneously to move there. She applied to a couple of hospitals around the island until she was finally place in a small wizarding hospital in Gisborne in the North island. Since then, Vanessa has very much made herself at home, becoming a teacher in the local community centre, a regular at the local muggle cinema and a subscriber to the monthly astrology magazine, STARS.

</COLOR>
"THAT'S ALL VERY CHARMING, BUT WHAT'S IT GOT TO DO WITH US?!"​
<i>
</i>
Well, here's the part where I thought you might want to offer up some of your beautiful characters idek?! Vanessa is looking for all kinds of people. Well at the moment just two types. I would throw out enemies but I can't imagine Vanessa actually hating someone, unless they broke her heart, trampled on her trust or stole her man. Maybe in the next plottage page, then?
</JUSTIFY>​
<i>​
</i>

FRIENDS

Vanessa is a fun person to be around, she's bubbly, loves to laugh and is also up for anything. She's an incredibly loyal friend which can often work to a disadvantage when people don't value her friendship as much as she does. Nessa is a very trusting person which can leave her hurt if someone breaks her trust. Along with this she's quite sensitive and tends to be dramatic, traits which don't aid the situation if someone tramples on her friendship. Although she can come off as someone who is quite 'airy-fairy' initially, Vanessa is an extremely bright young woman with a heart of gold and a soft shoulder for someone to cry on. I'm looking for all kinds of friends here, BFF's (and by bff's I mean, this is going to be an incredibly close bond, like they're going to have to be spirit animals), friends who just sorta pass in and out of each others lives, etc. I'm open to having both female and male characters fill these roles. OMG also just had a brainwave. If you have like a student character who maybe goes to Vanessa's ballet classes during the breaks, maybe they could have like a big sister-younger sister relationship, it could be so cute. All the possibilities here, seriously, I'm open to evvvvvverything!​
<i>
</i>
LOVERS

Here's the bit we all love, am I right? Well I'm actually open for a couple of different ideas here. Although Vanessa will never be someone who sleeps around regularly, I'd love for her to meet some bad*ss who gets her really drunk and has a one night stand. Such lawls. But for more long-term ideas, I'm open for her having one or two boyfriends before she meets her final, (which btw, is in the spoiler below, so check that shizz out). Or maybe she just seriously crushes on someone and gets her little dramatic heart all tangled up? So if you have a lovely relationship that you're willing for V to prowl on, let me the hell know! She won't break anyone apart, it'll just be her heart that breaks, it could be fun though! So yeah any ideas for this aspect of her life will be warmly received!
<i>
</i>FINALS
So I'm going to be incredibly anal and specific in who I want Vanessa's final to be. It's this guy.
tumblr_lwkp6vQ5Yn1r4qx6j.gif

<JUSTIFY>
His name is Jonah Lucas Carter, he's twenty-four years old, a dragonologist from Chicago. I don't know if you've seen my other character Miles about the site, but it's his brother. He's a very intelligent, determined young man and has been since he could speak, which was a lot sooner than most of the kids his age let me tell you! In short, he's prety much the complete opposite of Miles and the pair never really got on that well. For a background on his family you can check out Miles' biography.

The only thing is Jonah has a girlfriend, Marie, and has been with her for almost two years now but she's the type that's very work obsessed, controlling and a little selfish. Miles hates the b*tch because she's also sorta taken Jonah away from the family, even in it's hour of need but love is blind y'know? Of course she does have some nicer qualities but let's not go there. We're not on her side. See, what I'm planning is, Jonah is going to meet Vanessa, maybe she has to treat him in a hospital because of a dragon injury idk? And they become friends, but Vanessa being Vanessa, falls for him hard and it takes a little bit longer for our good pal Jonah to recognize his feelings for her. It'll all be very exciting and cute and drawn out a good bit but eventually Jonah will break up with Marie and then Vanessa and Jonah can live happily ever after and get married and have lots of bebes. Or something to that extent.​
tumblr_m54hdhNHMj1qi4ywfo1_250.gif
tumblr_m54hdhNHMj1qi4ywfo2_250.gif
In the meantime, Jonah can also have super fun roleplays with his brother Miles. Like they're going to be such good fun! I kid you not. So by you adopting this character, it's really killing two birds with one stone here, for me anyway! And I'll also love you forever if you do wish to adopt him, I'll send cookies and flowers to your house and everything You'd be such a hero!​
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i>

<FONT font="georgia"><SIZE size="50"><COLOR color="black">GOSH. I'm literally pooped after all that. I deeply appreciate all interest that you might have in this character or in Jonah's character and I encourage you to offer up all your ideas on the matter, because I literally can't wait to start roleplaying with her! Thanks guys for your patience in reading all of my rambling btw! Seriously. That takes a lot of patience.​
<i></i>​

Hey Clare, If Jonah is still on offer, I'm willing to offer you my services :)

tumblr_m55rh8qtvG1qd8zjno2_250.gif
2s6wswj.gif
tumblr_m55rh8qtvG1qd8zjno1_250.gif

</COLOR>
kalaniandvanessa
<COLOR color="#000">okay clare can you just stop it with your characters because i have to plot with all of them and i still owe you posts! poo-y. so my idea for them sort of depends on what school vanessa went to because if she went to beauxbatons i'm suggesting that these two were besties. i mean look at those gifs! how can they not have been, eh? anyways my idea is that maybe vanessa was friends with riley first because she is generally more likeable than lani is but lani found out that vanessa's mother was a ballerina and being the forever ambitious little girl she was, decided that she needed to be friends with vanessa to get to her mother and in turn get closer to being a prima ballerina. in that time of lani sort of using vanessa maybe they became really good friends and just sort of understood each other because it would be sort of presh. then maybe vanessa found out about lani's original plan and they stopped hanging out for a while. maybe now that vanessa is in new zealand they sort of bump into each other and forgive the entire thing because they really need to be besties! on the other hand, if nessa didn't go to beauxbatons my idea was that lani met her in ballet class and they clicked over their love of it. while lani went on further and worked harder than nessa at it in the future i imagine that they would sit together before class started talking about random things and holding pinkies like brittana and now that nessa is teaching classes maybe lani will come and help her with a few of the girls that look like they can go far because she would really enjoy doing that. another idea i had was that maybe after vanessa and jonah meet originally and part ways, lani introduces them again because she obviously knows jonah because of miles. idk thoughts?!1
<i>
</i>​
tumblr_m538wviQf01rxfk1qo6_250.gif

tumblr_m500mtJF9y1qj3ijio1_500.gif

OMG YAY YOU GUISE.

</FONT></SIZE></COLOR>
TAYLOR BLARE;;​
<i>
</i>
Oooooooooh I'm so glad someone has interest in this! Thanks gurl! Although I am just going to leave the spot open for another while, just so I can see the amount of interest it gets and I'll then be able to decide who's gonna be best suited to adopt my bby. I'm very protective over my girls future hubby!
KALANI AND VANESSA;;​
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="Georgia">No Alexis you gotta stop making Kalani so perfectly suitable to all my bebes! Cut it out. Oh and V did attend Beauxbatons so your first plot idea totally fits the bill! I love it. Buuuuut they still need to hold pinkies like Brittana k? I can totally imagine a young Vanessa getting all dramatic and upset about her biffle doing this to her. Writing in her journal and stuff xD. ALSO when they meet up again maybe it could be sort of awkward and stuff because Vanessa is being all cold and still dramatically holding a grudge against Kalani but then Kalani could be all "sorry about ur mom" and Vanessa could just break down and she could be all "i needed u!!! *le sighs*" and then Lani could be all consoling and they could pinky hold their way to back to being BFF's again. Sorry I'm getting a little carried away here but I just can't deal with the cuteness of this friendship.
tumblr_m57pr35QDH1qetd3bo2_250.gif

tumblr_m55t1xgXie1qdoa6uo3_250.gif

tumblr_m4zixsRuIP1rszvxro6_250.gif

2s6wswj.gif

</COLOR>
kalaniandvanessa
<COLOR color="#000">yaye for pinky holding! lani would be so beside herself because she misses v's momma too and she'd just creys with her biffle and they'd be cute together when lani pokes her on the nose brittana style (i love brittana, come at me bro) and they get over all their stuff together so they can be biffles and dance together again. what do you think about lani eventually helping out v with her ballet class and the jonah bit i suggested? i think it's tres cute still.
<i>
</i>​

Sure, that's cool :)

</FONT></COLOR></SIZE>
KALANI AND VANESSA;;​
<i>
</i>
<SIZE size="50"><COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Georgia">OMG yes! Yes. This is going to be such a weepy reunion! Love it! Oh lawl I think I missed all of that. Might have gotten a little too excited about things. But yeah love that idea of her helping around with the classes! And regarding your idea with Kalani and Jonah, I'm sooo up for it! Like what if Miles was b*tchin about Jonah's girlfriend to Lani and then they try and set Jonah and Vanessa up because they're so perf for each other. Pushy friends are the best of friends!

If you still want a guy to get her really drunk then I can offer up Caleb. He's new in town and would be more than happy to get her smashed. :)

2s6wswj.gif

</COLOR>
kalaniandvanessa
<COLOR color="#000">yaye! this is exciting. do you want to rp them? i still owe you a response but when i finish i can start if you want? you might have to wait a couple days for it. also check miles pms. : )
<i>
</i>​

</FONT></COLOR></SIZE>
CALEB AND VANESSA;;​
<i>
</i>
Ohhhh yay! That's going to be such a funny thread, although can we not start right away? I just want to get the feel for her character first, I haven't rp'd her yet! But once I get a few posts in, we should be able to start! Thanks!
<i></i>

KALANI AND VANESSA;;​
<i>
</i>
<SIZE size="50"><COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Georgia">YES let's start! If you're busy, I don't mind starting it? And don't worry about the reply to the Miles/Lani thread, take your time!

I'm back, but this time with a thought.
I just noticed that Vanessa is a ballet teacher. Taylor, has been learing ballet since she was three and she has recently started looking for a new ballet teacher because she is moving to New Zealand in the next holidays. If your up for it, we could do something with Vanessa and Taylor. I mean she's in school right now, but yeah, its up to you.

</B>
TAYLOR AND VANESSA;;​
<i>
</i>
Aw yeah, omgg that'd be so cute! I'd love that! :wub: Definitely on the next holidays we'll set that up!

Also, <B>bumping this for any takers on that lovely Jonah character! Pretty please! :r

I have Neiko here who is a professional dancer, they are around the same age and they have that in common. He has his own studio here in New Zealand, so maybe they could be friends? Oh I almost forgot, he's also gay but that shouldn't be a problem being as you and I both have a final lined up :)

Hey Summer. :)

If Jonah isn't taken, I can adopt him and get things rolling, if you want.

Sorry guys I'm only getting to this now :tut:

NEIKO AND VANESSA;;​
<i>
</i>
Ooooh this sounds great! I can see them getting on really great! Maybe Vanessa is putting up posters for her dance classes and Neiko sees her, or vice versa? Idk just an idea!​

HAMZA;;​
<i>
</i>
Yay! Again, I'm just going to keep this open for a little while longer, but thanks for your offer, I really appreciate it! I'll let you know asap!​
<i>
</i>

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back