Let Long Lost Love Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis Tuuri

Y'all know who Arty is, so I'm going to skip the intro. Okay, I wish XD
For those who don't know Art from a bar of soap ...
or who did know Art from a bar of soap but now do not, here's a dot-point recap:

16 years old
Ravenclaw Prefect
Hogwartian since year one.
English (very cockney)
Part-goblin (think waist height)
Goblin boyfriend was killed mid third year
As exciting as a snail strapped to a rocket

That should be enough to be getting on with.
Right, so what we're here to see today, ladies and gentlemen, is a very lonely prefect who is finally ready to move on and see the bright side of life again. What I am looking for for Artemis here, is a boy who is ready for adventure, ready to be misunderstood completely and ready to have someone utterly devoted to their entire being. Yes, Art is going trawling for men ^o^ About time, ne?

Got anyone you reckon can hack it? Don't worry about blood status, house or suchlike. She's not fussy or prejudice. She won't want a boy younger than her, or over 25 I think, but between there is free range. Please don't hesitate to post below if you even think there might be a chance of them getting along with Art. If you want to sent a private PM, please send it via Gregory Yearling's way.

Thanks, dollfaces!​
<i>
</i>

Well, I decided to make Rue's brother, and then heard about your topic, and wanted to reply first -Evil grin- :D

So, I WOULD have a very nice banner if gimp hadn't just crashed.. But now there is no picture, Sinclair is french (But speaks English too), Is kind hearted, has a brilliant sense of humour, AND is a part goblin. (Half). So Perhaps they could meet one day? (I plan for him to go into 'Family'. I will soon make a biography etc etc but I have to go to bed soon ^_^ )

What do you think? :D

Hey Arty ♥
Its Madz and I thought of bringing back out Ashutosh this time around. He's a possible pure blood and another ability I shall not talk about till I he get accepted :r but anyways here's Ashutosh Aniwaya! His background listed in my signature, I want to transfer him so bad! So maybe something could happen, maybe just a brief romance if you like? Just let me know because I truly love ARTY xD XD XD :wub: she so kawaii :wub:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back