Old School Week Lemon, Corn, Sandwich

linden looked at the plate as he took another nacho. "there is more than i wanted and i think cas-per is making pasta tonight so i don't want to be too full" he said. remembering to give cas' full name to avoid any confusion

Connor nodded at the explanation. "cool." he said, takign some nachos. "so you guys live together?"

linden nodded. "Yeah it's been about a year" he said. at least it had been officially. he had slowly been moving himself into Caspers place for a while before cas had asked. he remembered as asking and how his mind was thinking the important question was going to be something else. something he had been thinking about a bit recently. he could feel his face heating up slightly at the thought and looked away taking a mouthful of his beer as a distraction

conor nodded and bit back the feeling of failure. another way he was behind. "thats cool... congratulations."

Linden wasn't sure why connor was congratulating him. it wasn't like it was something new or something really needed a congratulations. "umm... thanks?" he said. "you should come over some time. for drinks dinner or something" he said.

Connor did his best not to wince at the invite. He really didn't want to come round and bask in someone else's happiness. He couldn't say no though, so he quickly snapped a smile onto his face. "Sure."

"i dont meen now or anyhting, just sometime." he said. taking another corn chip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back