Lemina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
Hey guys. I'm at the library just now, I don't know when my dad's gonna get around to fixing my computer but it might be a while because he's working night shifts just now but he's going on strike in a couple of weeks so he should be able to do it then. But yeah, my computer's dead and about once a week I should get on for half an hour or so, but nothing much. So I should be on a bit but not nearly as much as usual.

Since it's the holidays that won't matter muchly, and I'll make up all the lessons when I get back. I'll miss all you guys!

Update

28th June

Gonna be at a wedding all of Saturday, leaving about 8am and not getting back until after midnight. So I might not be on on Sunday as well.

5th July-19th July

I'm going up to Gairloch in the Highlands for two weeks. I won't be on much the couple of days before, during and after. See you guys when I get back.

We will miss you too.
Hope to see you in rps ;-)

Hey, I'll be on a bit, I've got my sister's computer to work but its poopy and slow and full of viruses. Plus I can only go on when she's out.

Also my other big sis is pregnant and was due on Sat, so things might be a lil hectic with that.

Alright guys, I'm off. Almost definitely won't be on tommorrow since I'll be too busy packing. See you lot on the 19th or something! I'll miss you.

Bye Lemina. :-h

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back