Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lumio had done a lot of exploring of the school over the years. He was a little bored and walked into the the trophy room, keen to take a look at this place and see the history of the old students of the school.

Van jumped and span around as the door opened. ”Oh, it’s you,” she said, putting a hand on her hip. ”You shouldn’t barge in on people like that. You nearly gave me a heart attack.”

Lumio was surprised by the girl who seemed to be in the room. "Sorry!" he replied raising his hands, "What are you doing in here?"

"Minding my own business," Van said. She gestured to one of the sparkling cabinets full of trophies. "These must be worth a fortune. Do you think they're real gold?"

"Maybe.." he replied, "But I don't think anyone would buy a trophy with some random person's name on it,"

"Well, yeah, obviously - but you could melt it down, couldn't you?" Van said. "Bet the cabinets are booby-trapped, though." She tapped on the glass. "Are any of them yours?"

"You could...," He wasn't sure he should encourage it. "No...I don't think so. Unless they have a prefect list?"

Van laughed. “I don’t think they give out trophies for being a stuck-up swot,” she said. ”Not you, obviously,” she added quickly, realising it might be a bad idea to insult someone with the power to take away her house points.

Lumio laughed lightly at her comment, he wasn't sure he believed her. "What if I am though?" he asked.

"How would you define a stuck-up swot?" Lumio asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back