leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
She just stood there, she didnt really know what to do. The medicine must be working she thought.

Alex looked over to the nurse. "It has been over 10 min and all that I have got was more pain. Can you explain this to... AHhhh."

After Alex asked the nurse, Veronica turned to the nurse and waited for her to answer. She was getting worried now.

Alex's leg started burning again. THis time it was so bad that he jumped up out of the sseat, buut not having but one leg to stand on, he fell right back into the seat.

Even though Veronica's parents were doctors in the muggle world she could figure out what to do.

" I said about ten minutes. Hold on." Then she took out the wand then shoo-boom it was healed. " I was hoping I didn't have to do that, he said pass out right about now."

(((What just happened? :huh: )))

(( so the nurse did something with her wand and now u r about to pass out :unsure: ))

((( Oh, that is wonerful #<!--emo&:-S-->
whew.gif
<!--endemo--> )))

Alex began feeling a little weird. He waved back and forth, but suddenly began falling forwar

((ya so i have no idea how u ll respond to that :p, i gotta go now i ll just add on when i get back bye))

Veronica caught hima and made him sit back on his seat again. " Alex, r u ok."she asked him softly

" He'll be ok in a minute. He will awake without any leg pain."

(((I don't get whats supposed to happen from here)))

((ok so u r unconscience and when u wake up u should be healed. :D ))

"When will he wake up?" Veronica asked the nurse. She was getting worried. Veronica was kneeling beside him making sure he didnt fall off his chair again.

Sometime had passed, but Alex couldn't tell how much. He looked at his watch, but noticed that he didn't see what time it was when he passed out. "What...What happened?" Then he looked down. His leg looked fine, except the blood he needed to wash off. He didn't know whether he should try and stand yet, but could feel under the pressure of simple laying it flat that it was healed, but not fully stable.

" Hello there. How do you feel? Are you ready to try and walk on it?"

"Sure." Alex made to stand up. It idnt hurt anymore, but it was still no where near stable.

"do u want to stay in the here for a while?" she asked Alex standing up.

"No. I've got a staff, it should be fine"

"Ok then." she said to Alex. Veronica turned to the nurse and said "thanks for all ur help."

" I know you don't want to but you need to get a little bit of therapy. Its is really weak ok?"

(((Ha, its weird... all this is happening to me in RL :lol: )))

"Sure. Umm, Veronica, can I talk to you?"

"Well,you were kind of weird when I first told you about my leg, what was that about?"

"um...well.....i get creeped out at the sight of blood, its nothing to do with u but i just cant stand it." she told Alex a little embarassed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back