leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Mosier

Wand
17" willow with Dragon heartstring
Alex limped up to the Hospital Wing, supported by his staff and Veronica. He felt foolish giving into weakness like this, but she was forcin him to come up here. Alex found a seat and ploped down. "Hello, is there anyone here?" He called out.

Veronica helped him support and when he finally sat she said" Ok u r going to stay here until the nurse says u r healed!" she demanded.

Alex looked at her, long and hard. She had never acted this way around him. Maybe ths was what he needed, a good kick in the rear end to show him he was wrong. He didn't say anything, just lend in a hugged Veronica as hard as he could, without hurting her

" u r not getting out of this" she said and made him sit again. she couldnt beleive he had been putting it off.

Alex was still suprised by her actions, and loved it. "You know, I'm only up here for you, right?"

" I am so sorry about that. I was in the back looking for something. What seems to be wrong with you?" She said smiling.

"yes , but i cant beleive u were stupid enough to just let it hurt like that." she said to him, she was pretty mad but she wasnt screaming. After she said that she just looked at him, he seemed to be enjoying it. She relaxed a little adn said" u r enjoying this arent u?"

" I am really sorry to interupt this agrument but... What can I do for you today??" She said still smiling

"oh sorry, Alex here has hurt his leg for a while he was attacked by trolls, could u please see how he can be healed." veronica sked the nurse.

Alex smiled a little at Veronica. "We'll finish this later."Then Alex turned to the nurse. "Ok, so, I was out all of last year, with this." He stuch his leg out, and undid the little homemade wrapping to expose the bloody mangled mess that was supposed to be a leg. "I had a little run in with a mountain troll, and it just isn't healing as it should. It's been hurting me, as you can imagin, lately."

Veronica stepped back when she saw the wound. She couldnt beleive he had been hiding that.

" Oh that won't be any trouble at all. I don't know why you haven't come to me soon I cna fix this in a jiffy." Then she went to the cabnet and took a bottle that said ' To Fix the Unfixable', " Here you go dear. Now before you take this I will tell you that is is horrible, but it works."

"Anything special, or do I just drink it?"

" Oh sorry, no believe me you don't want to drink much." Then she put a little in a cup. " Now then, oh yes remember it is horrible."

Alex laughed a little. "This should be great. Well, bottoms up." He took the entire of the cup in one big swig. The swallow was hard. After he got it all down, he could brely cough, and through the thinest air his lungs could force, he joked "smooth."

Alex went to answer the first time, but only exhaled, but the second time, he was able to spit out the words, "Kind of." Then, after a few sips of water, he looked to the nurse and asked, "What should be happening?"

" This will take about 10 miutes to take fix the problem completly, I promise though you will feel better. And if not then I will have to fix it myself." She took out ehr wand. " Do you think you can walk on just one leg? She said smiling at him with a little giggle. " I am just kidding with you. It will work. Just give it ten minutes or so"

"Tats fine." Alex just lend back, and put his bad leg up.

Veronica turned to Alex"now wasnt this a good idea?" she asked him playfully

Alex smiled to her. "We'll talk about this after we're done here... Ahh!" He screamed as he grabbed at hs leg.

"whats wrong? r u ok?" she asked him. she jumped a little when he screamed

"Yeah. It'll be fine."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back