Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Marlana by now was part of the Dalmoir family, more like the servant if anything. But the several weeks that she's been there Maralana have been very observant. From the looks of it thought Abathyn was stretching herself wearily, while Melodie was to busy gossiping about who knows what. She could tell she was not going to like Melodie, for some reason something didn't feel right when she was around her, every now than she would catch herself merely staring only to look away. Marlana was not very fond of Melodie. So you could imagine what she thougth of the groom? Either way its been tough on Abathyn having to deal with so much, Marlana made it her duty to look after little Jamiee.

Little Jamiee was very adorable, but at times she was to much to handle. Even with small bribes of promise candies and treats once they scouted the next town over the harbour, little Jamiee still bicker and scream wanting the candy now. This was something Marlana wanted so bad to avoid, after finding out she was due to have her first child but with whom? Made her life even more complex than ever. "Come on little Jamiee, hold my hand or no candy." she try chasing after the little girl that seem to have been getting away from, every time she seemed a little distracted. Now you could imagine how Marlana looked, with her white blouse clinging her small fragile form, the swelling of her bump peeking under every now and than, whenever she was chasing Jamiee. "Jamiee!" she shouted after the girl, who was running very fast for such a girl her age.

"I want a LOLLY!!!!!!!!! LOLLYLOLLYLOLLYLOLLY!!!!!" Jay ran off away from Manna, a mischievious grin spreading across her little face. She stopped suddenly, for long enough for Manna to almost catch her, then started running again. "LOLLLLLYYY!!!!" Jay's screaming was loud enough to make the other people in the area scowl. Jay stopped again and looked at the panting form of Manna. "Manna, where Meldy Mummy?" she asked, realizing that she was alone with Manna again.

Marlana huffed shortly out of breath. "Little girl your going to run me out of breath." she said finally standing up straight while holding her side. "Mommy and Mely are busy again sweety. Didn't I just tell you that like five minutes ago?" which may have felt like ages to a little two year old. Marlana attempted to grab her little hand, and came up with a better bribe than the last one. "Okay I'll give you candy and a pink balloon if you behave Jamiee." Marlana gave her that sturdy look that meant business. Brushing her short tawny forelock to the back of her ear with a free hand, Marlane loved her new hair cut. It stops just by her shoulders, and again she had Abathyn to thank for that, Marlana was very greatful for her hospitality.

Ioan was walking out of the door of his home, on his way to Adrianne's so that he could see his girlfriend and son. He had a dreadful headache though and it seemed to him that everyone around was speaking as if they had placed the Sonorus Charm on before they left their houses. With a scowl on his face, Ioan stromped down the street not in the mood to apparate though it would mean he would be there much quicker.

Banging into a man and not even bothering to say excuse me, Ioan heard the most obnoxious noise hit his ears: the sound of a screaming child. He had half a mind to pull out his wand, cast a Silencing spell and keep walking without even glancing to see what the child looked like. Instead, he turned his head to take a look at the brat making all the noise. "That's why children should be seen and not heard" Ioan murmured to himself as he saw a young woman catch up to the tiny girl. Something about her looked familiar but Ioan could not place where he knew her from. Perhaps one of my conquests, he thought to himself and he faintly smiled at the idea. It was the first one that had appeared on his face all day. The young woman was pretty enough though she did appear a little young even for Ioan's very lax standards. He waited to see if the young woman would be able to handle the child.

Jay scowled. "Why Mummy Meldy leave?" she asked in her highpitched toddler's voice. She then saw a big man looking at them. "Who that?" Jay enquired, still with a ridiculous 'sad' expression on her face. Then she brightened up. "Balloon and lolly now?" she asked Manna hopefully.

((Jay actually has a pram, it looks like Marlana forgot to bring it xD ))

Melodie approached Marlana, she knew she would find her eventually. She had Jay's pram with her too, poor Marlana wouldn't be coping without it very well. As she got closer she noticed a man she recognized approaching too. She didn't think anything of it at first. But then she realised, what if he knew who Marlana was? She approached him "Excuse me. What business to you have here?" She asked, placing the pram down on the floor.

Just as he was about to walk away, seeing that the child had quieted down somewhat, a woman approached Ioan. A cocky smile crossed his face and his blue-green eyes twinkled until she spoke. Who does she think she is? he asked himself. "I believe this is a public area" Ioan said in a cold voice, "so my 'business' is none of your concern." He stared the woman down for a moment and then slowly turned to walk away. The sooner he got to Adrianne's, the better.

Marlana pouted her lips, as her ears catch the harsh whispers from the unknown man. She was about to say something sarcastic, when out of nowhere Melodie arrived with the forgotten pram. Marlana rolled her eyes, and thanked Meldoie. Picking up the pram, setting up easily, as Marlana carried up Jay to set her in her pram. Marlana continue to ears drop the conversation Meldoie was having with the man. Marlana rolled her eyes and sighed man did she come off rude. Once Jay was safely secure in her seat, Marlana grasped the handle of the pram and approach the two conversating. "You would have to excuse her sometimes, she don't mean in that way."Marlana stared at the man, even though he had said something about children not to long ago, she had sided with him. You just don't go up to a complete stranger and start questioning him she thought as she rolled her eyes. Even if he was deviously handsome, Marlana tried to offer a smile, but her annoyance was around.

The first girl, the one that looked familiar to him approached Ioan as he was stepping away. He stared at her, his face emotionless as he listened to her apologize for the other woman's rudeness. Ioan rolled his eyes. "Whatever" he said and was about to sidestep her so that he could continue walking away.

He was still struggling to figure out where he knew this girl from though it wasn't that important to him. As she drew closer, to Ioan's horror, he saw a bulge through her shirt. It was obvious that the girl was pregnant. With his heart beginning to thunder faster, Ioan tapped his foot impatiently on the ground because it seemed as if the ladies might have more to say to him. His annoyance now was merely a mask for him to try and think more about where he might know the girl. He had slept with many girls, not so many lately, but from the looks of the girl before him, she had pregnant for quite a while. Dammit, Ioan thought angrily as nothing came to him for a second.

Suddenly, a name swept into his mind. Something with an M. Maggie or Melly, Ioan thought but knew none of those were right. Impulsively, Ioan asked the woman stiffly, "What is your name?". His eyes narrowed as he ignored the rude woman and waited for the pregnant one to answer. He hoped that hearing her name would trigger some sort of memory to help him figure out if he had simply flirted with this girl or done something more. He hoped it had been nothing but a mere flirtation because it could ruin everything for him if he had slept with her.

Marlana drew a glance back at Mel only to catch his rudeness flare again. Marlana narrowed her eyes back at the man, almost screwing her lips together, wanted more than anything than slap him. But unlike Mel, she merely shrugged away, only to see his eyes nearly pop out when he was staring at her swollen three month pregnant belly. Something trigger Marlana deeply inside, the way he was staring at her was almost making her uneasy. She caugth her breath just in time, her fingers still clutching the handles of the pram as he asked her for her name. "Marlana...." she looked at Mel, and blurted out "Dalmoir...Marlana Dalmoir. Why do you ask?" her eyes narrow once again, wondering why would he be questioning her. It was the oddest she ever felt, and with the unknown child in her stomach she began to question herself about the reason why he would be asking for her name. Had she slept with him before she lost her memory? Had something happen that Marlana wasn't aware of her past suddenly appearing out of nowhere. "Do I know you?" she shot back a question this time, the hint of her attitude slipping through.

Melodie watched as the man asked for Marlana's name. Melodie racked her brain and tried to think of where she knew him from. It was hard to think after what had happened last night with Izaak, but they had made up, well she at least thought they had. That was it! Mel exclaimed. "I know who you are" she said approaching the man, "you're Ioan, Izaak's cousin, aren't you?" she asked, remembering only briefly meeting him, due to himself and Izaak disliking oneanother so much.

Ioan listened to the girl respond to his question, though it was clear that she was uncomfortable in doing so. When she said her name was Marlana, Ioan's first reaction was to say, Are you sure?, because it still didn't sound quite right to him. Of course she knows her own name, Ioan chastised himself. He was confused about how to answer her next question because she didn't seem to recognize him in any way. He shrugged. " I thought you reminded me of someone, but I must be wrong. I've never known a Marlana before" he said, shaking his head slowly.

As the other girl spoke to him again, Ioan turned his head lazily to face her. So, she knows Izaak, Ioan thought to himself and then realized that he had met her before though he couldn't be bothered at the time to remember her name. He had been too busy trying to aggravate Izaak, which was fairly easy to do since nearly anything Ioan did seemed to annoy his younger cousin. "Yea, and you are..." he trailed off, waiting for her to provide her name.

"I'm Melodie, Izaak's best friend" she replied, smiling. Melodie heard Ioan saying he thought he knew Marlana, but that wasn't the name that sprung to mind. Melodie suddenly clicked. Marlana came to them with no memory of who she was or where she came from. Maybe this man knew who she was? The only thing to do was ask. She didn't want Marlana to hear the conversation so she motioned for Ioan to come over, away from here.

"Ioan" she started. "Who did you think Marlana was? You see, she came to us with no recollection of who she was, or where she was from" she explained to him. She dearly hoped Ioan knew something, anything about her. It would help them to find her family she hoped.

Marlana sighed, though he wasn't convince with her answers, she shrugged again. Still clutching the handle of little Jamiee pram, Melodie instantly answer Marlana question without Ioan introducing himself. Marlana was beginning to feel left out in someway, she hated the fact her memory was gone, but it was a bit more annoying if everyone was gonna start coming up to her and question who she was, strolling away from the pair Marlana began to conversate with little Jamiee again. "Don't worry we'll be there to get the pink balloon that you want Jamiee." though she couldn't help but overhear the conversation that was going on just a few feet away.

Hearing that the girl was Izaak's best friend, he realized why she had given him such an attitude before. His cousin didn't like him and had probably badmouthed him to the woman. When she gestured for him to move toward her and away from Marlana, Ioan followed slowly, his curiousity piqued though he tried not to let it show. Instead, a bored expression crossed his face and he tapped his foot impatiently as if to let Melodie know that she was taking up his valuable time with this conversation.

He listened as Melodie explained that Marlana had amnesia or something like it and asked him for help. He stared at her, a cool expression on his face as he considered whether or not he should help her. It wasn't like he had much to offer her, especially since he still wasn't sure if he was right. "I don't know" he said at first, a little guarded. With a sigh, he continued. "She kind of reminded me of this girl I met somewhere once" he added, still not revealing much information. An image of being in the Medley hazily rose into his consciousness. He still couldn't remember the girl's name, but he could tell now that it likely was the same girl. The only difference was her hair. The girl he had met had much longer hair than the girl standing a few feet away. The memory relieved Ioan a bit because he could clearly remember not sleeping with the girl. She had been much too young for him. As Ioan waited to hear what Melodie would say next, he crossed his arms across his chest.

"If it helps to remember her, she had longer hair, but it was so matted we had to cut it." Melodie suggested to Ioan, standing in front of her with his arms crossed. He was obviously struggling to remember. Melodie hoped she would be able to help him to. "Did she go to Hogwarts maybe?" Melodie asked. She just remebered she had the latest copy of 'Accio' in her handbag. She always liked to see the students taking her place.

Melodie pulled out the yearbook and flipped through the pages. "What year do you think she would be?" Melodie pondered aloud. "She's 18. So maybe 6th or 7th?" she waited for Ioans input. she frankly didn't want to, after the things he said about Izaak to her at their meeting, but he needed him.

Ioan stared at Melodie and then rolled his eyes. "My answer isn't going to change. I told you...I don't know. I didn't really speak to her" he said, wondering for the second time why he was wasting his time doing this. The only reason he had glanced at Marlana in the first place was because she looked familiar and was pregnant. Now that he realized he couldn't possibly be the dad even if she turned out to be the girl he had seen in the Medley, he didn't care anymore.

When she pulled out a yearbook, Ioan sighed. "Look...I've got places to go" he began, but Melodie was already turning pages in the book. "I don't really have time to be looking through yearbooks" he sneered. He had no reason to be nice to this woman. He didn't owe her anything and considering she was Izaak's best friend, Ioan had no problem giving the woman a hard time.

As Ioan sneered at her and basically said he didn't care, Melodie realised what Izaak was talking about. He was nasty. Melodie walked off, back home to the cave, th yearbook in hand. She would wait for Abathyn to look through it with her. As she walked she flipped out her phone and texted Izaak 'You were right, just met Ioan. Talk soon. Mel xx'

As Melodie walked off, Ioan couldn't help but call out to her with a smirk, "Tell Izaak I said hello." He knew she was probably going to rush off to tell Izaak what an a****** he'd been. He figured he might as well enjoy it for another second more. Rolling his eyes again, Ioan turned back to Marlana, about to apparate away.

Just as he was about to go, Ioan paused and walked up to the young girl. He hadn't been in any mood to help Melodie, seeing as she was probably a mudblood lover like his cousin, but if he had spent any time with Marlana or whatever her name was, she couldn't be as bad as them. He figured it couldn't hurt to tell her the little he knew. "Look...I don't remember what your name was...I meet lots of girls." he said arrogantly. "But it wasn't Marlana...maybe something close to it though" he added thoughtfully, his brow furrowing in thought for a brief second. He thought back for a second and then added, "If it helps any...we met at the Medley."

Marlana watched as Melodie played detective, I mean its not like Marlana didn't want to know, because she did. Maybe she had misjudge Melodie after all, but wasn't it suppose to be Marlana to be worried about the whole situation. She felt like whatever happen to her, must've happen for a reason and the fact she was still alive, she didn't ask for more. Some sort of unfortunate event did take place, and it was up to Marlana if she wanted to find out or not, she felt confused about the situation, and frankly didn't know what to do. Once Ioan had snapped at Melodie again, Marlana couldn't help but smile a little, without anyone take notice. She still found Melodie annoying in some way, just not all that bad. Marlana looked back at Ioan as he approached her unexpectedly, her eyes widen at his words. "The Melody? Where is that?" she asked her lips parted slightly. Her hands still tied around little Jamiee stroller, she just wanted to know.

Ioan stared at the girl for a second in disbelief that she didn't know where the Medley was. "It's in the Makutu Mall" he answered. He glanced down at the little girl in the stroller and then back up to Marlana. It was time for him to go. He had told her everything he could remember himself from that night. "Good luck with that whole memory thing" he said, turning to step away and apparate.

Abathyn caught up with Mel, Jay and Marlana, after finishing her jobs. She found them talking to some random... a guy. Abby glared at the guy and stood a small way behind the group. Today wasn't the day to get into a fight. Abby hovered about until the guy left, then stepped towards Jaimee. "Hey sweety, ready to go home?"

Marlana nodded once thanking the man before he vanished from her view. It was than, she seen Abathyn approaching. "Hey Abathyn, sorry I was heading towards the next town over. I sort of got tired of being in the house all day." she completely forgot that she had bumped into Melody, well that Meldoie had brought the pram to detour little Jamiee around, than she remembered what Ioan had just told her. "Do you know were the Meldy located? I heard its a nice place to hang out or something?" she asked Abathyn handing over the pram as she walked along Abathyn side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back