Leaving..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kale Thomas

OOC First Name
Oleg
Hey guys,

As much as I hate to do this, I'm going to be leaving HNZ for good. I just don't have the time to get on here and role play anymore. I've noticed that I really just come on here and Spam occasionally, I'm not really actually involved with that many characters and Kale's plot is just kinda...not working. So, I'm going to be leaving.

I think all of you guys are awesome and it's been fun talking with you, but school and personal life has really been taking a toll on me these past couple of weeks.

Thanks for being awesome,
I wish you all luck in everything that you do.

-Oleg

Aww Bye Kale...
None of my characters have RPd with you but I've read a few of yours...so thanks for the good reads and good luck with everything :D

Nooooo Oleg :((

We are so going to miss you on here. I hope that everything goes as you wish it to! You have my MSN screen-name if you ever need to talk.

I'll miss you tons you fartknocker :p

Lots of Luck
Kitty Kat/Poopay Pooperson

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oleg, I shall not allow this. Nope. Not a chance. Never. {-(

Ok, fine. If you must leave, you must promise to spam once in a while, and IM me when you can!

OH, and get my number from Estrella and text me sometimes. :D

Love and Luck!
Julie

OLEGZ!!

I'll miss you horribly much!! But however much we hate to admit it RL comes first.... Come back and visit us in spam once and a while :D

Lots of Love and some such

Deb

Oleg,

I heard from Lily before I got on here- I cannot lie and say that I'm not sad you're leaving, but I also acknowledge that RL is very hectic, school most of all. I wish you luck in all your future endeavors- and if you can spare the time, come back to HNZ and drop a hey!

Oh, and you have my number so text anytime. And messenger addresses- try to keep in contact!

Gonna miss you and all the crazy rps we've had,

Amanda

The Sad Tale of the Three Amigos

By Bruin "Last Amigo Standing" Dumbledez

Once upon a time there were three little amigos and a hoard of mean and nasty long haired savages. The three little amigos hung out in a safe little clubhouse and plotted how they would one day rule the land. Unfortunately, the three little amigos lacked proper leadership and plan after plan that they devised together failed.

One day, the third little amigo decided to go off on his own and the two remaining little amigos sat and drank their butterbeer wondering how they would survive without him. They knew that it was a critical time for their "little amigo" organization and so they persevered through the long, challenging and often, lonely times together.

A few months later, the second little amigo decided that he too, would venture forth alone, knowing full well that the remaining amigo would be heartbroken and unable to deal with all of the savages alone. Despite his deep sadness, the first little amigo totally understood and wished the second little amigo good luck on his journey.

As the second little amigo prepared to leave, the first little amigo rose from his comfy chair and gave the other a warm smile. The two of them did the secret amigo handshake and the first little amigo handed the other a key.

"This key will always unlock the door to our clubhouse and I promise to never change the locks, heck, I may not ever go outside now that you've left me here alone with all of the butterbeer and control of the remote, but, well, you know...good luck." And with that said the first little amigo returned to his seat, alone and raised a toast to fallen amigos everywhere, hoping that one day he would see the return of this fine friend.

Parting is such sweet sorrow... good luck brother!!!

Oleg,

I was really sad to hear from Estrella that you left! ;'(

We've had tonnes of insane, trouble-causing :ph43r: RP's, and chatted lots on Spam. You're super-duper funny, nice and a great person.
You're totally awesome, and I'm sure everyone agrees with me on this when I say that you're welcome back at any time you want!!

Zoe will miss her brother. ^_^

-Zoe

Nooo! :(

Aw, this is a real shame. I always loved reading Kale's RPs. Even when Violet got hit with waterbombs. :p I know we never really got to RP, but still, I loved reading your RPs. :p

I can understand why you have to leave, though. RL comes first. Doesn't mean we won't miss you!

You so totally have to come and hang out in spam. You're too awesome not to. :)

(p.s. Bruin, that tribute is pretty awesome. :p )

Aw man I never got to exsact unyelding revenge on him because of the water balloons.

Anyway good luck in real life ^^

Hah, it was awesome to come on here and see this. :)

Just wanted to say: Thanks for always being so cool..

Bruin, that story...was. awesome! I do hate to leave the last amigo on his own though. ;'( Maybe if Kale comes back as an adult they can be reunite the two amigos.

I'll pop in and say hello when I can...like I am now.

Thanks for being there guys...
you rock! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back