Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athene Perthro

Hey guys, I’m going to be leaving HNZ for a bit. Not a huge bit, probably just a week or two. Maybe even less. I know that doesn't sound like much to you, but that's 140+ hours for me. Geeze, I need a life, ha!

Anyway, I'm just a bit torn up about a few things that have occurred on HNZ the last few days... and sitting here staring at the board index isn't really helping much. I think the break will do me good, you know?

So, I'll still be on as anonymous every now and then, but for the most part it'll be like I've left. I'll try and finish up all my roleplays today, so that I won't be missed :)

Speaking of missing though, I'm going to miss everyone. Even those of you who really don't think I will. I don't know how I'm going to manage without HNZ (or what I'm going to do - I think a trip to the library is in order!) but I'm determined to do it. I think it'll be good for me.

It's ironic, but I get my computer back today, fixed, and now I have nothing to do with it. Perhaps I should catch up on homework? :unsure: :p

Sorry for all the trouble I've caused, and for anything I've ever done or said that might have upset. I was enlightened yesterday that quite a few people dislike me, or have in the past. I hope I can make it up to anyone who feels this way, although in most cases, I don't know what I did to achieve it... perhaps I should get to know people more? :p

Aaaanyway, I'm making it sound like I'm leaving for good! I promise I'm not. I guess I just like writing, and explaining myself. I understand if you skipped all that, and only read this paragraph, or didn't read any of it. Um, yeah, I think thats all I meant to say.

If anyone wants to get in contact with me over the next few days, you can find me:

On MSN: Xephia@windowslive.com
At bebo: Xephia.bebo.com

Come back soon now yah hear!! I will miss yah round - us NZer's have to stick together doncha know lol.

Hope you have a good break and come back all good and refreshed.

:( you will be missed that's for sure!

Kat's life will be alot less interesting without you on for a while that's for sure!!

Hope that your break does you some good though!!

Imma add you to my instant messenger list though and mayhaps we can talk that way!!

:D

I'd love to hear from you on MSN, Kat :) And thanks Jayne! best of luck with the baby, by the way!

Not sure if I should post here or not since I was more or less a big cause of this, but hurry back. You'll be missed.

Well, I hope you have a refreshing time away, and come back quickly! :D

Well, thanks to Nick's persistences, it looks like I'm back :) I feel a lot better, and I'm looking forward to role playing again.

While I was gone, I practiced making banners, taught myself a little bit of coding, (harmless) hacking and encrypting, wrote 11 English essays, read 5 and a half novels, one play and (ironically) got my Gaiaonline account hacked into. (So everyone who was PMing me on my Gaia name Xephia, if you get a reply, it's not me!)

So all in all, I got a fair bit done :D

Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone. They were all appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back