Learning spells with friends

Lily sighed with relief. Atleast Soaf was agreeing with her . She looked at Soaf and gave her a warm smile. She liked Anna the Gryffindor girl. "Heyy. I'm Lily. Nice meeting you . " Lily replied to Anna with a smile. She seemed nice and adventurous. She looked at Dililah trying to figure out what she was thinking.

Sofia smiled to Annabeth. "Nice to meet you! We were learning some spells, lumos and nox. Do you know them?" The Hufflepuff asked curious. "You can stay here if you want!"She said hoping the other girls wouldn't mind

Dililah felt the awkwardness very bad, and that Lily isn’t feeling right and Sofia either. Dililah fairly didn’t know what to do.

she said to the gryffindor “ nice meeting you Annabeth I am Dililah, we were learning each other lumos and nox, but we are in a awkward situation now” Dililah felt weird and looked over to Sofia and Lily , Dililah just wants to know what they think.

Lily got awkward with all the people around. She was quite annoyed by this Veronica girl since she wanted all in and control over their feelingsand that is just not right. She looked at the next girl and said " Sixth or seventh floor. Oh by the way Veronica nice meeting you and all but would you mind not being the one who wants control over us? I hope you don't mind. I'm sure if you asked nicelyy we would all love you have you .. " Lily hoped Soaf would feel the same and she hoped that neither Sofia or Dililah would hate her for this . But this was realy not right. This was making Lily go crazy inside. They were all the same age which means no one get control, They are all even . Lily the said " I'm gonna move away. I'm really sorry but I mean I have just as much right and control as all of us." Lily looked at Sofia hoping she would join Lily

"Girl chill! I was just messing with you. It was just seeing you all nervous like you were doing something wrong. Now, on with the spells shall we? We already have quite the squad here so let's just try to be more quiet" Veronica was kinda upset that Lily wasn't a big fan of dark humor but oh well, guess she just had to have a little more control of herself around Lily and try not to be so cynical.

"I mean can someone help me find right way? I can't get out of dungeons." Well, Anna thought that if they are trying to lead her way then she is not welcomed here and then she smiled at Hufflepuff girl. "I'm Annabeth, nice to meet you." She smiled extra widly. "What are you learning?" She didn't try to get away faster.

"Yeah i mean, two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Ravenclaw...we just needed a Gryffindor to have all houses represented at this little gathering" Veronica laughed "Also, it's always useful to know people from other houses who can help you with stuff and be your allies. If we do like an information gathering at the end of this semester and tell each other what we learned in the other classes we start our second semester ready for what is coming to us and two or three steps ahead of the others, which that means...better grades." Veronica always had a scheming mind. She didn't do it on purpose but she'd always see what could or couldn't benefit her and an alliance between girls of all the four houses did benefit her and all of the others too so, why not?

Dililah looked at Veronica a she was a little annoyed at her behavior, she thought that Lily was right, but I can’t make a fight with a fellow Slytherin.

Dililah tried to play it of nice and says and looks at Veronica “Veronica not all people like your humor. Now we just have to agree soaf, lil do you still want to do this?”

dililah felt tired of a this trouble

dililah thought to herself that the idea of Veronica was a very good idea and it will benefit every one, but the question is how do I convince Lily and Sofia it was a good idea.

"Glad to meet ya Lily and Dililah!" Anna happily smiled at girls, she loved when people didn't have problems with her. "I can't do even this easy spells, I know how to do it in theory because my parents use it often." She told them. "Also you can call me Anna, if you want so."

"Can I interrupt your conflict? So she told her she was joking, can we don't talk about it anymore? More friends, less enemies? Please, conflicts are not best way how to make friends and get used to school life."
She smiled at Veronica. "And I think your plan how to get amazing grades are wonderful!" She supported girl.

Sofia was glad that everything was solved and quickly nodded.
"You're right!" She smiled "Every single one of us has their own qualities, so why not share them and work together?"

"Glad to meet ya Lily and Dililah!" Anna happily smiled at girls, she loved when people didn't have problems with her. "I can't do even this easy spells, I know how to do it in theory because my parents use it often." She told them. "Also you can call me Anna, if you want so."

"Can I interrupt your conflict? So she told her she was joking, can we don't talk about it anymore? More friends, less enemies? Please, conflicts are not best way how to make friends and get used to school life."
She smiled at Veronica. "And I think your plan how to get amazing grades are wonderful!" She supported girl.

Thankfully! Someone who got her! Two against three, she just needed to make sure Lily, Sofia and Dililah were in for it too. She probably thought Delililah was in too but she seems like she wants approval from Sofia and Lily. "Like i said, I'm down. Now it's up to the three of them to decide" Veronica looked at both girls and then locking eyes with Lily because she was sure Lily was probably the hardest person to convince.

Sofia was glad that everything was solved and quickly nodded.
"You're right!" She smiled "Every single one of us has their own qualities, so why not share them and work together?"

"And there goes another vote for "let's do this" but I mean...for all of this to work we need all of you to say yes...specially since there's only one Ravenclaw in this group...she could bring valuable things to the table" Veronica then looked at Lily again with a smirk but not an evil one and gave her a look of "c'mon I know you want this too". Maybe they didn't have a great start but who knew what the future might held

Dililah felt weird being in the middle, but this is a good idea and maybe Sofia is in to.

screw it I can make desicions of my own I don’t need approVal of any one I am Dililah Salvatore, I thought my self. “ I am so in this is a great idea Veronica”

Lily winked a little at Veronica " he accurate. Let's do this"

”yess everyone is in “

"perfect, so no more conflicts!" Annabeth happily smiled and clapped her hands.

Sofia smiles at them.
"Should we start from the beginning then?" She asks.

"Yes the beginning seems just the right place to start" Veronica said giving a smile

Lily smiled " Wooh Hoo! "

“The feeling chanced very quickly in this room” dililah had a big smirk on her face

"Ok so correct me if I'm wrong but we should start with Lumos since Nox takes the light out. To prove the efficiency of our Nox we should first do Lumos"

dililah looked over to Veronica “ yeah it will be smarter to do lumos first and then nox

"Well, how did you learn those spells?" because Anna already said that she knew them only in theory, she didn't even use her wand before and now it was just in her dorm. She didn't plan to do magic without teachers but she was down to watch.

"Right!" Sofia said agreeing with Veronica "Should we try it at the same time?" She asked with a friendly smile.

“Yeah that a smart idea sofa” dililah is agreeing with Sofia on her idea. “Lets do it in 3......2.......1”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back