Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 inch sturdy Alder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather core
Lily and the girls walked from the wild patch to here to find a dark dark place to practise some spells. Lily spotted a quiet dark spot somewhere in the dungeons. She show the girls and went and sat down. She pulled out her wand and said. " So ... Are you guys ready for this?" and then she smiled waiting for an answer

It was dark, really dark but Sofia didn't even cared. She was so excited to learn her first spell!
She quickly nodded her head.
"I'm ready!" she said smiling.

Lily smiled as Soaf said she was ready. Lily was a bit nervous because she has only done it once and it would neem really embarrassing if she failed. But the she membered Ajax's advice and so she closed her eyes and thought of something that lights her up inside . She closed her eyes and then exclaimed " Lumos!" and as Lil opened her her eyes she saw the light. She immediately started jumping up and down with excitement

When we got to the dungeon, dililah got nervous because maybe she would screw it up like always. dililah hears lily say ”lumos” her wand lighted up.

dililah did the same she wanted to perform the spell as well, dililah says ”lumos“ the wand lighted up and dililah got very excited she says “omg it worked” dililah performs her own spell NOx, and her wand light goes out. Dililah smiled at the both girls, happy that is worked.

Lily closed her eyes. She seemed really concentrated so Sofia kept silent, giving her time to cast the spell.
"Lumos!" Lil said.
Suddenly it wasn't dark anymore, light was coming out of Lily's wand as she smiled with satisfaction.
"You did it Lil! That's so cool!" Sofia exclaimed impressed.

Then she looked at Dililah. She was about to try her spell and Sofia was sure she would succeed.
"Nox!" She said, and just like that the light coming out of her wand suddenly disappeared.
Sofia smiled congratulating her. "Good job!"

Lily was happy. She saw Dililah preform the spell too. Now all she had to do was the opposite of Lumos . She hugged Soaf in excitement. She looked at her wand, not doing the Knox spell just yet. " So do you have your wand yet Soaf? Maybe you could try it to? Well done Lilah! I'm so happy you got it the first time. I only managed the second time. I can't wait to learn more spells!" Lily asked Sofia and congratulate Dililah

dililah was happy her spell worked, and lily congrats her on her first try winnings. Dililah says “thanks lil, that doesn’t happen often to me when something works the first time”

Lily smiled and held out her hand for a high five. She was really happy for Dililah. "Well I guess it's your lucky day.." Lily said with a little laugh. She was really happy she had met these two girls. They are really awesome. She just hoped they liked her too. Both of them already has a special place in Lily's heart.

Sofia was really proud of her new friends but she wasn't sure about being able to perform the spells.
"I guess there's a first time for everything..." She closed her eyes grabbing her wand tightly. "Lumos!" She said.
Slowly Sofia opened her eyes and smiled to the little amount of light she had created.

Lily laughed with joy. She was so proud . " Wooh Hoo! Well done Soaf! " Lily exclaimed and giggled. She was so happy. Now maybe they could do the next part together. " Ok, On three we turn it off . " Lily said

Veronica was just getting in the dungeons to go to the common room of her house when in a dark hidden spot she saw lights turning on and off. Obviously that woke her interest in what was happening there, specially because she could hear laughs. "Is someone in there?" she asked. She just hoped it wasn't a lightning giggly monster even though just had no idea what that was. "Is everything alright?" and when she turned the corner she saw three girls doing a spell called Lumos "What the hell is going on here, how can you guys even do that?"

Lily jump to the sound of someone else talking . She hoped they were not in trouble She turn around to se a girl her age cleary Slytherin. " Heyy. We were just testing our skills in a dark spot . I'm Lily by the way. Well we taught each other. Are you gonna rat us out?" Lily asked politely and gave the girl a worried smile.

Sofia turned around and nervously smiled. She didn't want to get into trouble...
"I'm Sofia and you're welcome to join us, if you'd like!"

When we said nox together, dililah felt amazing that she maybe made some true live friends. When dililah and Sofia and lily tride the spell a couple of times, they felt proud of what they did. But out Of the no where there comes this girl and says “ what are you doing” i thought I am in big trouble.

Dililah felt nervous, because of this girl, she is from Slytherin I already can tell.

dililah says out of nerves ”hey, just tell us what you want“

"Now...I think I'm in a very favourable position right now and I do like having the fate of others in my hands" Veronica wanted to play the spooky girl, even thought they were the same age and she basically couldn't rat them out for trying Lumos inside the school, not a damgerous spell and it's not forbidden to practice but the girls didn't even stopped to think about that from how nervous they were so Veronica decided to keep enjoying her advantage. This was actually quite funny. She was trying so hard not to laugh. "I won't tell with one condition. Whatever spells you were training, I want in. I literally have no spells so any that comes might come in handy sometime. Do we have a deal ladies? I'm Veronica by the way"

Dililah is suprised of veronica‘s reaction, she even had a little smirk on her face that she in for a deal.

Dililah looked at Sophia an Lily for there reaction, but dililah says soon enough “ I can teach you the nox spell housemate“

And Anna was there just by coincidance, she tried to find her way away from kitchens. She just got lost because she forgot how she even got here, not the first time. "Hi? Do you know how to get to Gryffindor common room?" Anna asked before even really looking at girls and then she just got what they are doing. "Oh, I guess I don't need it anymore. I hope no one minds if I stay, I don't have my wand with me right now but I'd love to see what you are doing anyway." She got in and just tried to don't skip anything.

then there came another girl, Dililah thought we are in the dungeons right the quiet place of the castle.

full of amazement she looked at Sofia and Lily and trying to understand what they are thinking, but with no help.

dililah looked over at the new girl and said ” yeah why not ! The more the better right “ and laughed in herself and thinking what the hell is goin on.

Veronica looked at the Gryffindor girl "Yeah i think your common room is either on the sixth or seventh floor. I can't be sure but I just walked past it while i was discovering the school"

Lily got awkward with all the people around. She was quite annoyed by this Veronica girl since she wanted all in and control over their feelingsand that is just not right. She looked at the next girl and said " Sixth or seventh floor. Oh by the way Veronica nice meeting you and all but would you mind not being the one who wants control over us? I hope you don't mind. I'm sure if you asked nicelyy we would all love you have you .. " Lily hoped Soaf would feel the same and she hoped that neither Sofia or Dililah would hate her for this . But this was realy not right. This was making Lily go crazy inside. They were all the same age which means no one get control, They are all even . Lily the said " I'm gonna move away. I'm really sorry but I mean I have just as much right and control as all of us." Lily looked at Sofia hoping she would join Lily

Everything was happening so fast. That dark spot of the castle, once empty, was now filled with 5 girls.
Sofia looks at the new girl and smiles. "I'm Sofia! And you?"
And Anna was there just by coincidance, she tried to find her way away from kitchens. She just got lost because she forgot how she even got here, not the first time. "Hi? Do you know how to get to Gryffindor common room?" Anna asked before even really looking at girls and then she just got what they are doing. "Oh, I guess I don't need it anymore. I hope no one minds if I stay, I don't have my wand with me right now but I'd love to see what you are doing anyway." She got in and just tried to don't skip anything.

Lily got awkward with all the people around. She was quite annoyed by this Veronica girl since she wanted all in and control over their feelingsand that is just not right. She looked at the next girl and said " Sixth or seventh floor. Oh by the way Veronica nice meeting you and all but would you mind not being the one who wants control over us? I hope you don't mind. I'm sure if you asked nicelyy we would all love you have you .. " Lily hoped Soaf would feel the same and she hoped that neither Sofia or Dililah would hate her for this . But this was realy not right. This was making Lily go crazy inside. They were all the same age which means no one get control, They are all even . Lily the said " I'm gonna move away. I'm really sorry but I mean I have just as much right and control as all of us." Lily looked at Sofia hoping she would join Lily
Sofia nodded agreeing with Lily.
"Besides... I don't think there's anything wrong about this. They're all simple spells after all." She said.

"I mean can someone help me find right way? I can't get out of dungeons." Well, Anna thought that if they are trying to lead her way then she is not welcomed here and then she smiled at Hufflepuff girl. "I'm Annabeth, nice to meet you." She smiled extra widly. "What are you learning?" She didn't try to get away faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back