Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair
After a hearty breakfast, perhaps a little overestimated, the stomach's capacity, Andrea took a slow step toward Professor Kain's Office. There was no need to hurry, so she comforted herself by trying to get rid of the homework she would have to do today, and she would find time for it. She had a nice holiday and she was going to ask for extra hours with the professor to learn some new magic. She liked to take classes in lectures and would like to take part in activities for half an hour or more. Therefore, she had some good idea and decided to go ahead. Arriving at the professor's door, she knocked slowly, hoping he would be in her office.

It was hard to feel close to Elly when Rob worked so far away from her. Of course they could often write to one another, but he often looked forward to the days when he could see her again. The man did love his job though, and he loved to see how much his students grew over their time at the school. Before he worked at Hogwarts, it had been Ilvermorny and teaching had always been important to him. After hearing what could have been a knock at the door, he waved his wand as looked up to see it open and reveal one of his students from the previous semester. “Andrea! Come in. What can I do for you?” He asked, the chair opposite him sliding out from under the table.

''Hello, proffessor! Can i ask you about other leason with some learning charms spells? I love so much charms and i wanted join more time with them!'' Andrea always love learning the new spells and she hoped proffessors says she can join with him.

“You want more work?” He teased a little, raising his eyebrows. He didn’t have any other students yet at Hogwarts that had come to ask for more tuition. “How are you finding all your other classes?” He asked, placing his quill down and linking his fingers together as he placed his hands on the desk, looking up at the Hufflepuff. He was happy to teach her more as long as she was keeping up with her other activities.

"Yes!" Andy always was a fast learned to all leason and she was a good student of Hogwarts. Andy always like learn something new and she was a little surprise about proffessors words. " I think prety good proffessor and i always realy fast learning!" She was last year a realy good exam and why she need voried about that?

Professor Kain nodded, listening to the girl as some papers flew out of a cabinet and landed softly in front of him. The man opened up the file, a finger running down the page until he stopped against her name. “You didn’t do too badly last semester. Although your levitation charm could be improved,” he mentioned. It was the only thing on the list that she hadn’t received top marks for. “Is this what you want to practise?” He asked, looking back up at the Hufflepuff.

"I'ts a good sign proffessor about last semester?" Andrea wanted know about her homework at the charms leason and she was readh and hoped to proffessor would be proud of her wourk. "Yes, proffessor, i wanted learn levitation charm!" She said proffessor with a smile and hoped he would be agree with her words.

Rob nodded, thinking about what they could do. “Alright, follow me,” he stood from his desk, walking across the room to open to the door of his office. He would give Andrea some tasks to practise on, but not in his office, he didn’t need anything in there to be accidentally destroyed. “It’s best if we work in the classroom,” he clarified.

Andy nodded to the professor and followed him. The excitement was already there, but the question is will you succeed? She would definitely succeed and she wanted to do it for herself. She really liked spells and if there was a chance to participate, why not use them? ''Fine, Proffessor''! She smiled to proffessor and Andy was ready always learn something new.

As the professor entered the classroom, the room was still set up for his third years who were using a massive blanket fort, so there were loads of blankets and cushions spread around the room. “Let’s try it on one of these,” he said, casting accio and catching one of the cushions. “You remember the spell for the levitation charm?” He asked, placing the cushion down on the table between them. “Go ahead, try it”.

Andy started thinking about what the professor was saying and trying to remember what he had learned. ''The Levitation Charm is (Wingardium Leviosa) is a charm used to make objects fly, or levitate, right proffessor?'' She asked if she was safe or hit the professor correctly and then she would be ready to try again.

The professor nodded, “Thats the one. Try it out in the cushion,” he instructed. Learning spells by the book was always a little different to using them in practise, so students had to be able to do both.

''Wingardium Leviosa '' Andy knew it was a spell that executed on the object she wanted to levitate. The girl made a wand move on her hair shaft, which she had placed on the table a moment ago. The stem of the feather rose into the air and she held it in the air with the spell cast by her wand. The job was over.

Professor Kain watched carefully as Andrea levitated the cushion, raising it into the air. “Excellent! There you go,” he smiled, his eyes focused on it. “And what incantation ends another spell?” He asked, testing her on the other things they’d learnt.

''Thanky, Proffessor Kain'' She smiled to him and Andy was happy make a good work. Then she was thinking for proffessor asking about spell. ''The General Counter-Spell Finite our Finite Incantatem . It might be used in duels to counter or reverse minor damage, such as the effects of minor jinxes, hexes and curses and stop Wingardium Leviosa spell, right?'' Finite was alredy good spell who can stop the magic tricks, but she was no sure it was true. She was a little afraid about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back