*le sigh* *looks over* Hey, you aren't my husband....

Nataliia Snow

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Wand
White Pine 14 1/4" Core of Veela Hair
Nataliia rested in her bed, so tired from the surgery because she thought that if she were to commit to sin, she should be ready to face more children. The medication still affected her senses but it wasn't nearly as bad as before. Nataliia sighed a bit, rather glad that her husband was no longer the Head of the Snow family. Nataliia tossed a bit in her bed, getting rather impatient. She didn't know what she wanted. Food? Drinks? Her loving husband? Nataliia shrugged and she sat up in her bed.

Her nightgown clung to her skin, and she rocked her head back and forth, humming a tune. Nataliia glanced out the window. The moonlight glistened upon her face, and everything looked so beautiful. Poor Nataliia, that potion was not helping her at all with her senses. Her silver eyes pirked up, and she heard someone. Without thinking, assuming it was her husband, Nataliia calls out, "Honey! Come here!" Nataliia suppressed a giggle, and she wondered if tonight she would get some more loving. In fact, that is what she wanted. Loving...to a more intimate degree.

Noah really needed to start being around his family more often, he never knew what was going on these days with any of them and that sometimes got him into trouble, especially when it involved the newer members of the family that he had yet to be around and officially meet. Oh well, it wasn't like it was going to make much a difference if he met them or not because he was barely home or around these people to begin with thanks to his Quidditch career that he was currently very involved in. But for some reason something told him that he should visit home for some reason, just for a little while to check and see how the family was doing, even if he was sort of dreading coming over because everytime he did come home something bad managed to happen to him. As he walked through the halls of the Snows manor he just prayed that everything continued to go as well as it had been during the past couple of days. 'I don't even know know where everyone is either.' The Manor was actually pretty quiet and it almost unnerved him that something was wrong or they were just avoiding her something he had done without even realizing it. As the thoughts continued to parade through his head he opened the door to what he thought was his brothers other room and immediately froze when he heard a woman's voice.

She had called him honey, and told him to come over to her to where he was laying on the bed. He raised an eyebrow at the woman, who was fairly attractive and seemed a little lonely. He didn't know who this was pretty lady was or why she was in this bed but he liked it and wasn't going to go against it. "Hey....need something?" He asked her as he stepped over to her, was she another descendant or was she just one of the family friends or something. The woman didn't look like any Snow he knew.

The pure-blood shifted her posture, revealing even more of her legs. Her lover loved that, and soon, she would be seducing him. However, whoever this man was, he was assumed to be Alphonse in her mind. Oh that medication! The effects were just temporary. They would fade within two hours. Nataliia would be asleep by then, but not before she wanted what she wanted. How the darkness masked this handsome man, and deceived her eyes into thinking it was her husband, Nataliia would never know. Her elegant fingers beckoned him to come, in a slow and soft manner with a smirk painted upon her nude lips. Oh, she would get what she wanted all right. Nataliia was a master of seduction. After all, look at her family! They were all like that.

"I do need something, my sweet," Nataliia purred, the words rolling off of her tongue with ease. Exhaustion filled her mind, blocking any moral fiber in her mind. Nataliia continued, "I want you, here and now, love." Nataliia was ready for this, and she wanted him so badly. Her milky skin was tender, and Nataliia's silver eyes glazed over with sultry. There was nothing more than lust in this feeling. Nataliia was lusting for this man, and there was something about him that made her just want more. What was her husband doing to her? He had this...spell or something over her.

Noah could tell that something wasn't quite right here, as he got closer he definitely noticed that he had never met or even seen this woman around the Snow Manor before, it made him want to question her and see why she was here. She seemed to know him as well, or maybe she thought she knew him from somewhere, Noah was just so unsure but if she really wanted him like she claimed she did then he wouldn't fight it. "You do? I think your delirious miss-." He wasn't quite sure what to call her but instead he sat next to her on the bed and stared at her evenly, she was very beautiful and seemed to be very good at seduction which would probably end up bad in his case, he never rejected a pretty woman when she wanted to be intimate. Maybe that was one of the reasons he had yet to marry of have a solid girl yet, he just hadn't found someone who could keep him interested long enough.

He placed his hand on her leg and and traced it up her body until it landed on her cheek, her skin was beautifully soft and he adored that she it appeared that she didn't actually mind his advances. "Maybe you should just get some sleep beautiful, you seem a little tired." He wasn't quite sure what was up with her, there was no way she could really be that overrun with lust, her vision was obviously clouded but if she didn't turn away now and tell Noah to be gone then he saw no problem in having a little fun before he met up with his brother.

"Delirious? Ha! You make me laugh!" Nataliia laughed rather fondly. Oh, how her husband could touch her funny bone with his words! Wait, he normally wasn't a funny guy...was he? Nataliia was not comprehending that in her mind, that this was not her husband. Nataliia shuddered at the touch of his man's skin against her. It felt like electric currents running through her pores. Her head fell back a bit, and her body fell against the massive amount of pillows. How in the world did Alphonse learn this magic? "I am not tired, and I am very willing to show you." Nataliia's lips claimed hers, her fingers threading through his hair. How in the world she didn't realize that this was not Alphonse was beyond anyone's comprehension. She wanted him, she needed him. The taste of him was divine, and she couldn't help but want more. She was openly inviting him to bed with her.

Noah couldn't help but snort at this woman's statement to him, he liked her already and he had only known her for a less than a couple of minute's now. But she claimed to him that she wasn't tired and that she would prove it to him, and thats when the flame of desire was started. His lips were against hers and his thoughts had completely left his head, he did't care if he had a meeting with his brother soon or not because this was something he figured he needed because he hadn't been with a single woman and the longest time. He allowed her advances, she was practically inviting him to spend the night with her. As his hands drifted down to the hem of her shirt to take it off and allow him to feel more of her. For now he allowed himself to forget, he would deal with Alphonse in the morning.
Into the Morning...​
<i>
</i>

Shifting onto his side, Noah opened his eyes and immediately winced at the amount of sunlight that was spilling into the room. He groaned and turned himself so he could bury his head into his pillow and trying to avoid staring into the sun for a much longer period that he already had been. 'F*ck morning.' He sighed and turned his head to look at the woman he had spent the night with, her hand was laying out and he immediately caught sight of shining ring on her finger, it looked like a wedding ring. He rose an eyebrow and stared at her with mild shock, did he sleep with a married descendant of his family or something?

The previous night was divine. Never had Nataliia felt so much static in making love. Quite possibly the best she has ever had. The comforter felt so nice against her bare body, and the sunlight made her flicker her eyes open. The pure-blood girl sat up, not caring what she showed to her...wait a second. Something was wrong. Very wrong. Nataliia clinched the comforter and covered herself, and shock overwhelmed her face. The man she saw last night, it was her husband. It had to be! Then who in the hell was this man? Nataliia shoved her blonde hair back, her silver eyes shocked, confused, and angry. Nataliia gasped, "You...you aren't my husband!" Nataliia could not figure it out. Her mind was so fuzzy from last night. She could have sworn that that man was Alphonse. No wonder he had a sense of humor...and the body was more fit, and the hair was longer. Why did she not stop herself last night? Nataliia jumped out of bed, hurried to the closet, and got her bathrobe on to cover her body. "Who in the hell are you!" Nataliia demanded.

Noah opened his eyes again once he saw the woman sit up, but once she had done that she looked very unpleased about seeing Noah right next to her right now. He pushed his muscular body up so that he was sitting on the best with a very confused and tired look on his handsome features, finally the woman spoke to him. 'Eh she's married? D*mn she was hot too.' He rubbed his cheek for a moment, now he suddenly felt like the worst man in the world for spending the night with some other mans wife. Well he didn't feel all that bad because she was one of the best woman he had been with in a long time but other than that he felt like a straight up jerk, especially if she was married to one of the people that lived in this Manor, then he was just screwed as well. With a frustrated sigh he let his body fall back onto the bed and planted a hand on his face, he should have just stayed away from here and visited in the morning instead.

"Well gorgeous, if you want to be technical I'm the man you slept with last night, if not then my name is Noah Snow....maybe I should ask who you are and why your here though." He stated boredly, a small and sly grin taking it's place onto her face. He found it funny that she asked who he was now instead of last night when they had made love, did she not care last night or was she just too out of it.

Nataliia heard the name and she groaned. What in the world had she done? Instantly, she collapsed on her legs, and she murmured, "J'ai triché sur mon mari..." "I cheated on my husband..." Nataliia could not believe it. She had always been loyal. Yet, she was so convinced that last night, she was making love to Alphonse. Well, he didn't know those maneuvers, and he didn't cause her to feel electrified either. The clues were there, why didn't she grab onto them? Nataliia hissed angrily, her Bulgarian side shining through her radiant body, "Nataliia is the name. I'm married to Alphonse Snow, which makes me one. Don't tell me you are his brother, or his son." Nataliia would throw up if Noah was Alphonse's son. Brother wasn't nearly as bad as the son. Nataliia wanted so much just to disappear. What if...? No, she couldn't be. Nataliia needed to get away now, to run. Why she felt the need to, she didn't know.

Noah blinked, she seemed really chocked up about all of this and thats when he decided to get up and begin to put his clothing back on. At least he knew that she was loyal enough to care that she had cheated, he liked that quality in a woman even though he was still really confused with what was really going on until she said who she was married to. Immediately Noah dropped his shirt back onto the floor and stared at the woman called Nataliia with such a harsh look in his eyes it was hard to believe he had ever had a sense of humor. "Sh*t. Alphonse is my older brother! You crazy chick, are you trying to get me killed?" Noah snatched his shirt back up again as he stared at her, he had made love with his brother's wife and if Alphonse found out there would be hell to pay ten times over. It would figure that she was married to him anyways, his brother had always gotten all the really cute and rich looking ones, it made Noah really want to smack him at times and other times try to learn form him. Tugging the shirt on he peered around the room, why on earth did she let this happen and not tell him until the morning, was she really that insane?!

"Okay, so if you married....why did you let me bed you last night?" He brushed some of his hair out of his face and let his icy blue orbs look at her questioningly, god she was beautiful even if she was fairly insane. He wanted nothing more then to just leave the manor as fast as he could and never come back, but he knew that wouldn't be a good idea when Alphonse was expecting him. Would he be able to face him now though?

Nataliia snorted, "Oh please, if I was trying to get you killed, I would just end your life myself. I am a Zhefarovich." Nataliia rolled her silver eyes, darkening to a hue of almost black as her mood dropped and dropped. But there was still the issue of Alphonse. Oh good lord, what would she tell him? He wouldn't believe that the combination of a potion and her exhaustion caused her to act loopy and sleep with a man she thought was her husband at first. That story seemed way too out of whack when it was the truth. Nataliia retrieved her wand, and with a wave, transfigured her clothing into a black gown with long sleeves and her hair was neatly waved and brushed. A clean-up and beauty spell. "I just went through surgery, okay? I was exhausted, and I was under the effects of a potion. I cannot even remember your face last night. I thought the only man here home was my husband." Nataliia folded her arms across her chest, and she sighed heavily. "Doesn't matter anyway, I'm going back to the Manor to see how my children are doing. I have yet to bring them back here." Nataliia went into the closet and retrieved a white coat. She slipped it on, and she apparated away. She could only hope that nothing bad would come of this situation. Nataliia planned to tell Alphonse, just not yet. She needed to see her babies first.

It had taken Noah only a moment to realize that this woman was seriously not kidding when she said that she hadn't meant to sleep with him. His face had lost all humor on it and by that point he was starting to feel like he was about to become sick or pass out onto the Manor floor, there was just no way that she could really be his brother's wife, she was too pretty and there was just too many sparks there for him to willingly admit that his brother had once again stolen something from all the other poor men out there. "A Zhef-whaty-what?" He blinked, never quite hearing that name before and it made him wonder if that was something for him to worry about, her being part of whatever the name was. Noah continued to listen carefully even as she explained about the surgery and everything, he wanted to ask what she had gotten surgery for but decided that the question would probably upset her if he asked it now. He still thought she was beautiful even if she was angry as hell at him.

"Okay...see you around I guess? Geez pretty woman always have such a nasty temper." He snickered, she was a good mother too and that alone made him write her off as being a very good woman to have around the house. It would have figured that Alphonse would of course had to take the best, Noah wondered how they had met. Putting the rest of his clothing on he left the room they had spent the night in swiftly, what on earth was going to happen between him and his brother now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back