Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
S'up folk,

So i have new characters that I would like plots for;

tumblr_od31sgRWmt1qju4cdo2_250.gif

Bonnie Fergusson, Rory's half sister, she's 22 years old. Far nicer, less of a superiority complex than her younger sibling. She's living in New Zealand to take care of Rory, and anything he needs, essentially just someone close by who can help him if need be. She's a kind and honest person, works very hard and loves having a laugh with people, loves her family. She's very relaxed about things and isn't really looking to get too settled in New Zealand. I have yet to write her biography but what I'd like for her are friends, people in the New Zealand area that she could hang about with. She went to Hogwarts Scotland, so I'd be happy to have it be people she went to school with. I'm not looking for relationship stuff, just friends for her.

tumblr_odn4uts9PT1qju4cdo1_540.png

This is Jerara Tapsell, he's an Australian aborigine and a muggleborn wizard, he is the first ever of his family to be a wizard and has since receiving his letter come to New Zealand with his father to get used to the country and grow in his understanding of the wizarding world. He is the oldest of four boys in his family. He's a very musical person, he asks a lot of questions, he's very curious about this new world he's in. He's a quiet person, even more so given in the wizarding world he feels very out of place, and will from his time in school likely feel torn between his family and this new magical world. He doesn't yet have a biography either, but I can happily answer any and all questions. For him, I'd like friends, he'll definitely need friends, he'll be really tentative at first, especially when around people who were born with magic. I think it would be good to have a few enemies. And while he is young, I'd not be against romance plots. Maybe something that grows from friendship into something more.

And lastly,
tumblr_mfs9afZLrC1rlqqkdo1_250.gif

Walter Katzman, he's fifteen and a 4th year at magical school in Japan. His bio is HERE. Walter is a very out going person, he'll happily disrupt classes, make jokes, talk back to professors, he's a bit of a prankster, very good at jinxes, often using them on people. Walter is very often in detention. He has little regard for rules and doesn't really care much about the future, he lives in the moment. He loves attention. He's pretty lazy when it comes to classes, not really bothering with any of them aside from DADA. He's not very good at languages, really struggles with Japanese which makes school a challenge and one he doesn't at all rise to. He's got a bit of a hero complex, and will throw himself into situations where he would "save" people, either from a real situation or just from the boredom of class. For him things are a little tricky, given that he doesn't live in New Zealand but rather in Japan so any students from there he could interact with either as friends or enemies would be great. Prior to attending that he went to the Ilvermorny school so maybe friends who write to him from that would be good. While currently he is not interested in settling down, I'm not against plotting small short term relationships, or even discussing the possibility of something final for the future.

Just let me know here, or on Skype or via PM if interested. And as always if you want to RP with any of my other characters, always happy to, just let me know!

Thanks

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back