Lazing Around

Alyssa glared at Theodore and punched him in the arm lightly. She never understood why Theo was always so mean to poor Henri. They were supposed to be best friends.

"So what if he does. The drama club could use a boy. Right Isabella?" Alyssa smiled lightly at him before turning to Theodore and giving him another small glare.

Isabella giggled at Theo and Alyssa. She really didn't know how Henri managed to put up with Theo but she supposed it was a guy thing.

"Yup," she said agreeing with Alyssa. "I think it'd be totally awesome if Henri joined! Think of all the girls who'd think he was so mature and comfortable with himself, thus liking him more!" she said smiling, trying to give Henri encouragement.

Theodore rolled his eyes and plopped down onto the ground. There was just noo way he was going to stop Henri from being charming.

"Heh. Good luck with that Prince Charming."

Alyssa smiled sadly at Theodore. Now she understood. Well...she thought she did anyways. Theodore was jealous that Henri was really good with girls and getting attention. But she had to admit that if they weren't related or anything....she'd call him good looking.

"Awwww Theo." Within seconds she enveloped him in a tight sisterly hug. She smiled and motioned for Isabella and Henri to join in. Well...she wasn't so sure if Henri would though. But it wouldn't hurt to try.

Theodore grunted and a frown appeared on his face.

"As much a I love you and all. Get off!" He quickly shoved Alyssa off and dusted himself off. He was never really good at reacting when girls hugged him. It made him all stupid and nervous.

Isabella was about to hug Theo as well but before she could, he had shoved Alyssa off. Isabella laughed at him, he seemed uncomfortable and awkward with girls and she thought it was really cute. She stuck her tongue out at him and threw him a random flower left by her side.

Theodore blinked as a flower flew towards him. He grinned and picked up the flower.

"If you wern't so cute I would've declared that war." He mummbled to Isabella but decided to keep the flower she had thrown at him.

He quickly stepped over and ruffled Alyssa's hair.

Isabella smiled mischieviously at Theo at his comment and couldn't help but blush just the tiniest bit. Then she started laughing when he started ruffling Alyssa's hair.

Henri chuckled softly while he shook his head. If the way they looked didn't give away that Theodore and Alyssa were related. Their attitudes definanly would. He sometimes wished he and his family were as close as those two seemed.

He also vaguely wondered if he could use Theodore to get Alyssa to see Henri as more of an annoyance. He already knew that she had a date for the YuleBall. But he knew she wasn't dating him yet.

He also knew better than to make a move on Isabella. Theodore would tear him part if he did. So he was stuck.

[Wow you guys seem to get rid of everyone :p Hope you don't mind me joining :D]

Aiden walked down to the Lakefront out of bordem when he saw a small group of students and he recognized 4 of them and when he got closer he saw that it was Aly, her cousin, Bella and Kirsty and someother guy. Aiden walked up to them from behind and said, "Hey Space Trooper." This was begining to be her nickname and he hoped she didn't mind it, he thought it was sort of cute the way she reacted when he called her that. Aiden looked at the others and said, "Hey guys." Aiden gave a small smile to them. "Mind if I join you?" Aiden asked in general.

//Ha. You can blame everyone leaving on Theo.. <_< //

Alyssa immediantly burst out into a smile and turned to greet her newest friend. She was sur[rised that he could even tell it as them. She stuck her tongue out playfully and brushed some of her bangs away from her face. Her skin seemed extra pale in the cool air, but she paid it no mind.

"Look who's talking. Space cadet." She teased.

[:p]

Aiden smiled and said, "How is it going Aly?" Aiden took a seat next to Aly then said to the other guy, "Erm hey I'm Aiden." Aiden then turned back to Aly and flashed her a smile that usually made girls melt.

Theodore snorted and wrapped his arms around Isabella's shoulder. He gave Aiden a small glare then glanced at Henri to see what his reaction might've been.

"Hi." He muttered slightly. He didn't want to be completely rude.

Aiden glared back at Theo and scoffed silently then said sarcastically, "I see your very happy today Theodore." Aiden put his arm around Aly's waist.

Henri turned and stared curiously at this new boy. He knew immediantly that this was the biy that was taking Alyssa to the YuleBall. Henri also felt a large amount of Jealousy filled up inside on him. Alysaa liked this boy..not him. But he could only wonder why.

"Hi. I'm Henri Russo." Henri also muttered. Henri might['ve been jealous. But that didn't mean he needed to be rude. He wasn't like Theodore..who couldn't control his emotions very well.
He tried hard to keep his mouth closed and to not threaten the boy that if he ever hurt Alyssa he would be the first to make sure he never did it again.

Theodore rolled his eyes and quickly itched his nose. He gave Aiden a stone cold glare before giving Henri a spare glance. Why wasn't he saying anything?

"Oh yeah. I'm estatic. Especially with you all over my cousin like that." He spat sneeringly.

"I understand completly," Aiden said coolly, he was very protective of his little sister and a few people he knew and if anyone acted the way he did when he was around Aly, would probably get a swift kick in the face.

"Hey Aiden," Isabella said as he sat down next to Alyssa and immediately put his arms around her. Theo did his reflexively and she liked it, she just wished he didn't only do it the second another boy besides Henri was around. She wanted him to do it on his own terms.

She listened to Aiden converse with the two as she closely watched Henri for any reaction, wondering how on earth he could be so calm about it! She looked at him sadly, knowing he liked Alyssa a lot and how painful it must be to watch the person you like, like someone else.
She then turned her eyes to Theo and smiled at him gratefully.

Kirsty had stayed quite but then seen Aiden and said. " Look who it is." She stuck her tounge out at him.

" Fine, you?" Kirsty said then looked out across the lake.

Alyssa frowned and Theodore before she leaned fowrad and pinched him on the arm. He was being a jerk to everyone and she wanted to stop it before he decided to attack anyone.

"Be nice." She warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back