Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
23.jpg
14.jpg
Taylor_Momsen1.jpg

Alyssa sighed and allowed herself to fall back onto the soft green grass. It felt good to relax and take a load off of all the homework and lessons she had been assigned throughout the week.

She closed her eyes and allowed herself to doze off.

Theodore slowly walked over and sat down next to his tired cousin. Although they had never been close.

It was the perfect time. Since they were going to spend the next seven years in the same school.

"Hey." He mumbled and nudged her to see if she was still awake.

"Is ruiner even a word?" He asked boredly.

He lied himself on his back and turned to his cousin. "Well even if it is. It sounds stupid."

Isabella was already at the lake and saw two bright blonde heads at the opposite end. Judging by their body language she guessed who it was and walked all the way over from the opposite end of the lake.

"Well look who it is," Isabella said as she approached the two. "Hi Alyssa," she said cheerfully. "Hey Theo, haven't seen you around much, been hiding?" she said smirking.

Theodore chuckled and sat up from Alyssa's shove. She was a girl, so his didn't go very far.

"Hmm. I wouldn't really call it hiding....more like staying out of trouble." He gave a small smile to Isabella and brushed some of his bangs out of his eyes.

"Besides. We've been over run with Hufflepuff and Gryffindor this year. So I'm not usually anywhere they could end up." He pulled a blade of grass from out of the ground and let the wind fly it out of his hand.

"Staying out of trouble? How out of character for you," she teased. "But good though, because since we're outnumbered by Gryffindor and Hufflepuff, we can't let them win the Cup and if you get in trouble you lose us points," she said mock-seriously.

"Mind if I sit?" she asked them both.

Theodore shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure go ahead and sit." He cracked his shoulder and turned to Isabella.

"Tch I don't care if I lose a few points. Just the look on their faces when they and their little friends get hexed will be priceless." He snorted.

Belle walked along the lake she was going out to read, her common room was busy as was her dorm. She settled herself near a group of students. "Hi. Can I sit here?" Belle asked pointing to the empty space near enough to the students.

Alyssa slapped her hand over Theodore's mouth. She already knew his answer. But Alyssa didn't know this girl yet. And it was always nice to make friends.

"Sure." Alyssa glanced at Isabella then at Theodore. She wondered if this gril knew that she and the other two were Slytherin. Pureblooded Slytherin.

She just hoped Theodore would keep his mouth shut.

Isabella rolled her eyes at Theo and smoothed her skirt as she sat down between the two to keep them from fighting. Then she saw the Gryffindor girl who had helped her find Annamarie. When she asked to sit here she looked at Alyssa amd Theo to see their reaction. This should be interesting she thought.

"Ugh a Gryffindor." He spat when Alyssa had removed her hand from his mouth. He knew that Alyssa wanted him to keep quiet. But he couldn't help himself.

"Do you know who we are?" He whispered darkly and brushed his bangs away again.

Alyssa sighd and rolled her eyes. At least her cousin was open about his feelings.

"You butthead," She tugged on his long blonde hair and leaned back into the grass. "Oh well. He is sort of right. You do realize that all three of us are indeed Slytherin?"

"Well now I do." Belle said mortified. "I'm sorry I didn't relise Slytherins were actually stuck up I just thought thats what everyone said." Belle was fuming, she looked at them with disgust and made special eye contact with the girl she had helped earlier on.

Theodore snickered and continued laying down into the grass.

"Stuck up and rude." He answered and began to play with a strand of Isabella's hair.

"Well excuse me." Alyssa placed her hands on her hips and gave the girl a sour look. "I was trying to be nice and only asking if you knew we were Slytherin. God."

Alyssa snorted and folded her arms against her chest. She dislike being called names. Expecially by Gryffindor's.

"Oh, I get it, just because your Slytherins and most likely pure blood, your better than everyone else." Belle didn't know why she was bothering but she wanted to get her point across. "I'm sorry for being rude..." Belle said and she walked off back to Gryfindor tower.....

Isabella looked at the girl running off, feeling bad. "Belle!" she called out. "Guys, she helped me out earlier!" Isabella said looking at them. "But...I guess you're right Alyssa, she did misunderstand." Isabella couldn't quite get rid of the habits her dad had taught her anyway. She shrugged and noticed Theo playing with a strand of her hair. "Hey," she said to him playfully, but then noticed a guy she had seen around but never spoken to. "Hi, I know we've seen each other around but we've never introduced ourselves to each other, I'm Isabella."

Theodore pulled the strand of hair to his hair and turned towards Henri.

"how do you think girls keep their hair so soft. I wish I could keep my hair this soft and silky." And with a snort and he rleased her hair and lied on his stomach while propping his head on his hands.

"So. Are you guys excited about the Triwizard Tournament?"

"Well hello Henri, nice to finally meet you," she said smiling back at him.

Isabella turned to Theo who was holding her hair and said "It's called conditioner. You should try it," then stuck her tongue out at him.
She followed his example and decided to relax but instead of laying on her stomach like him she leaned back, leaning on her elbows.

"I'm excited to see what the heck the challenges are gonna be. That'll be interesting," she said. "What about you?" she asked in general.

Hollie was just making her way back to the castle when she noticed a group of first years she didn't know, and a figure whom she recognised as Belle storming away from them.
"Belle!" she yelled after her friend. "Belle, what's up?" But her voice, having always been quiet, didn't quite reach her clearly upset dormmate. Hollie made her way over to the first years.
"Hey, do you know what's the matter with Belle?" she asked, sitting down beside a girl whom Annamarie had been with earlier. "She looks really upset. Oh, and you don't mind if I sit here, right?" she looked around anxiously, waiting for a reply. She really had no idea who they were or what house they were in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back