Lazing Around

Once the argument had been settled by Alyssa, Henri got tired of looking at the new boy and decided that it was time he made his leave.

"Sorry. But I believe I have other things to be doing. I'll see you guys later." Henri muttered quietly as he stood off and brushed some dort off of his robes.

"Goodbye." He began to walked off. But not before he threw a small glare at Aiden.[font]

"I'm good, you know how it is," Aiden said with a small smile to her.

"Ermm, nice to meet you?" Aiden said quizzicaly as Henri glared at him before he left.

" Bye Henri." Kirsty said as he walked off.

Isabella felt bad and just said "Bye Henri." She didn't want to choose sides because both Henri and Alyssa were her friends but it was still sad to see him leave.

Deciding to change the subject she said, "So Alyssa and Kirsty, are you guys going to the Yule Ball?"

Alyssa watched carefulyl as Henri walked away. She wanted to run up to him and ask what was wrong. But she didn't want to make everyone nervous.
Alyssa nodded her head happily when Isabella brought up the yule ball.. She was extremely excited to be going to the yule ball. It had been on her mind all week.

"We should all meet up and get ready together. I mean us girls of course." Alyssa quickly muttered at the end, almost realizing how awkward it sounded.

Aiden watched Aly nervously, he noticed that Henri and Aly had some sort of a connection, but not family that was obvious enough, even for Aiden who was basically clueless in this sort of thing.

And smiled at Bella as she made and obvious attempt for a subject change then he looked at Aly and smiled, he was quite glad he ended up asking her instead of being a chicken.

"Of course we'll be getting ready together!" Isabella said excitedly. She then looked at both Alyssa and Aiden and asked, "Are you two going together?" because she didn't know yet or not.

Aiden smiled at Bella and said smoothly, "Yes we are, what about you two?" Aiden glanced quickly at Alyssa and smiled warmly to her then looked back at Bella to hear her response.

Alyssa giggled and looked at Theodore.

"Yeah. Don't tell me that Theodore chickened out on you Isabella." Alyssa knew that Theo really liked Isabella. But she could never be sure if he could summon the guts to asked her to be his date.

"Of course were going to get ready together. It wouldn't be fun if we didn't!" Alyssa gushed. She knew she and Isabella were probably going to take a long time, but it was worth it looking like a goddess.

((I thought this was a perfect picture for Isabella and Alyssa getting ready for the Yule Ball!!))

150825.jpg

[[Omg, I was totally thinking of wearing that dress!! :p ]]

Isabella smiled big and said, "Of course we're going together! He asked me a couple of days ago." She looked at Theo and smiled at him shyly.

Then she turned to Kirsty and asked, "Are you going with Andrew?" because she had seen them together a lot so she wondered if they were together.

Aiden smiled at Bella she seemed really happy with Theo and he guess Theo was the same way but only ever saw him when he was being a jerk, sure it was to him but still. "So what are you all doing for the Christmas break?" Aiden asked curiously.

" Yeah im going with Andrew." Kirsty said smiling. She then turned to Aiden and said. " Nothing, what about you?"

"I'm staying here but I might go to my New Zealand house for my birthday, depending on what the fmaily is doing you know, I think I would rather stay here though," Aiden said with a smile.

Theodore sighed and rolled his eyes at Aiden's comment. If this boy really knew what the Snow family was he was sure he wouldn' want to be extremely close with Alyssa.
Theodore wasn't even sure if the Professors were all to keen on the Snow's anymore.

Theodore placed his face into the grass and groaned slightly in frustraition.

Alyssa scooted over towards Theodore and pulled his head upwards from the ground before she snorted and dropped his head back down onto the ground.

"Just making sure your not dead." She muttered.[/color[

Isabella frowned, wondering what was wrong with Theo. She scooted over and gently poked him, "Hey what's wrong?" she asked him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back