Alternate RP Late Summer Adventures

This is a roleplay outside of the site's canon.

Maverick Reynolds

Equestrian | Outgoing | Playful

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Set in the summer of 2055

Mav had just participated in the competition and on his way back home, he decided to go to a cafe and just hoped that his groom will do all the maintaining work at the stable, and will accept the food that Maverick was planning to bring over. However, he stood in a long queue and now he had to wait almost an hour until he got his food, so while he was waiting, he decided to just down and have a talk with someone. "Oh hey! For how long have you been waiting for your order now?" Maverick wasn't shy so he easily started a conversation.
@Jarica Ashley

Jarica was felt weird that she was alredy adult and she needed some time alone and be cafe. Jarica needed some time think what she will be do when shcool end. Mayby go back to her icland? She missed a lot sea and amaizing view. She was just thinking and she was looked to him when he spoked with her? Jarica was just a weird person who loved so much books and she was just nothing special. ''Hi, Not long! Ten min, i think.'' She told him and drinked her latte.

Maverick gave a nod and only then noticed that she already had something. "Oh, did you have only a latte? Then it makes sense, I'm quite sure that my order will take like an hour." He just went off to talk without being bothered that he had no absolute idea who she was. "I moved here like a month ago and actually, I can't get used to how it all is set up here. Are you native?"

''Not realy, i take desert to.'' She was thinking about that she soon got a cake. Jarica know that she needed something sweet right now and for her nervs. ''There is lot of people, it happens! You just need wait and soon be there, i hope no need be for long wait.'' She worked for herslef a tea shop and she was server fast and hoped that she was doing grate. ''Do you like it here live? I am live Seychelles icland and my shcool end and i gratudade. So i think soon go back home but now i was sty in Bringstone Village.'' She told him with warm smile.

Mav gave a nod again, so she didn't have to leave immediately, better for him. "Yeah... I didn't mean it like I'm complaining, it's absolutely normal, sorry, if it seemed like that," he apologized just to be sure that everything was fine and he wasn't messing anything up. "Oh, yeah, New Zealand is good. Really different from Brazil but in a good way. Also, way more potential here for my work. How did you get here from Seychelles?" he asked to keep the conversation going. "oh wait, Brighstone village? Are you a witch?" he asked in a quieter voice so no one heard them, no way that everyone here was magical. "By the way, I am Maverick, Maverick Reynolds," he put out a hand for her to shake it and happily smiled.

''Don't worry about that.'' She smiled him. ''Brazil? That is so far from her. '' She noded. ''I run away from my father and problems, so i lived with my grandmother.'' Jarica told him a little bit story about what her happened in her life. About that his ask she didn't tell that she is a witch and she didn't wanted get problems. Mayby he was a muggle like other people in New Zealand.

''Nice to meet you, my name is Jarica Ashley.'' Jarica drinked her latte slowly and put her drink back on the table.

"Oh, yes, it's far. Like on a different side of a world, I had such huge jetlag when just got here," Maverick chuckled remembering how he got to New Zealand. "Oh, really? What kind of problems if that's not a secret?" he leaned his head in interest and smiled, hoping that she will open up. "Oh, don't worry. I already understood that you're a witch, I live in Brighstone Village currently, so I am a wizard," he added as he understood that she thought that he's a muggle. "Your secret is safe with me," he playfully winked at her.

"Yes, glad to meet you too Jarica. What would you say if I asked you for a coffee sometime? Maybe tomorrow?" Maverick would lie if he said that he didn't enjoy conversation with Jarica, she seemed really kind.

''That good.'' She thanked waiter when he bring her cake. It was New Yourk Cheese cake and it was perfect desert. ''It's a long story. I don't wanna bother you.'' She smiled. ''Thanky'' She smiled.

''I would love to go with you.'' Jarica didn't expect that he asked her out.

Maverick smiled and nodded, if she didn't feel like telling him her life problems, it was okay. It totally wasn't like they met only a short moment ago. "Bon appetite, my lady," he jokingly said when the server brought her desert and he still had nothing of what he ordered.

"Sweet, then I will pick you up tomorrow," he easily said as he let the conversation continue.

~~~

It was already the next evening and Maverick had just arrived at the address that Jarica gave him. He had a short plan for their date or hanging out, whatever it was, but he didn't feel like telling it to Jarica, he wanted it to be a little surprise. He stood up from his motorcycle, took off the helmet, and waited for his date to show up.

Jarica walked him closer and smiled but later for the moment she was surprised that she see motorcylce. Is that was safe? She hoped that she won't be a chiken. Her hands was Gryfindor bag and a cute jacket if she later evening get cold our something. ''Hi, where are we going?'' She asked.

Mav smiled happily as he saw Jarica coming over and conjured a bouquet of flowers for her. "That's for you," he leaned in to press a light kiss on her cheek. "Oh, that's a secret. Do you trust me?" then he noticed her Gryffindor bag and pointed at it. "We're going to the muggle world, this bag wouldn't be the best option. You can put everything in my backpack tho," he easily offered and slipped with his fingers through his hair.

''Aww, thanky so much'' Jarica blushed when he gave he flovers and kiss on her cheek. It was nice feeling.'' My mistake! I am so sorry, i was happy met you, that i forgot.'' She was shcok that she tell that loud and did she tell that? ''Thanky'' She smiled him.

"Oh, don't worry, that happens! At least now I know that you were excited," Rick chuckled. He was excited to meet Jarica but he totally knew what he was doing. He opened his backpack and let her put her things in his bag. "So, you didn't answer. Do you trust me?" well, probably no but she had no other option anyway, he was going to keep their adventures as a secret for some time.

''Sure! Sorry about that, i did mean tell that loud.'' Jarica apologize and and she was ready for adventure. ''Let's go!'' She smiled.

"Oh, I'm happy that you said that out loud," Maverick smiled at her and tucked her hair out of her face. He actually didn't really understand how she let him so close already but he wasn't against it. She seemed fun enough. "Oh, so you do? Amazing, get on," Rick pointed at his motorcycle and then gave her a helmet.

Mav took them to the Wellington Botanic Garden. "Well, we're here, my lady," he put out his hand for her to take it and get off the bike more easily.

Jarica blushed when he walk closer and tuched her hair but she know that was to fast and then she a little stand back. It was to fast and she know that she don't wanted rush things if she know that she liked him. She enyoi the ride with him and then they was a ride to Botanic garden. Jarica never was a botanic garden and she got off the motorcycle and waited for Maverick to arrive. Jarica watched the area enthusiastically. ''This is so cool and i never was here in Botanic Garden.'' Well she was live in the icland and see turtle on the ice land but it was something diffirent that here.

When Jarica moved a bit back, Maverick immediately took his hand away understanding that he was already a bit too much.

"To be honest, it was the first place that I visited here, I probably haven't told you about it yet, but I'm studying biochemistry. That's the main reason why I moved to New Zealand," he lightly shrugged his shoulders and offered her a hand to take, hoping that she would be willing to do so. "I have a full scholarship for it actually," he proudly smiled as he told her, it was something he was proud about it. "what are your plans for after graduation?" Mav tried to also find out something new about her to understand whether they were compatible or not.

''Realy? What are you doing there?'' She asked him with smile and then looked around. It was realy amaizing place here and she was glad that she was with him here. ''That good. I not sure yet, but i am thinking about Ministry pf Magic, department of minestry.'' She told him.

@Maverick Reynolds

"University. New Zealand was a good suit for me. I am here to study biochemistry and to work," Maverick repeated, not being bothered that Jarica didn't exactly catch what he said. "Oh, that sounds amazing. How did you decide that you wanted to work in the departament of Mystery? It's quite untypical choice," he tried to get her know more and more.

''I think you look cute as biochemistry student and worker to.'' She smiled and looked him. ''My dad worked here and i hoped get better our relontiships. So i will try do later Ministry if i find another job.'' She smiled and walkede closer for little one butterfly flying around.

@Maverick Reynolds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back