OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Irene's ♥
Late in the evening had Jake craving for a late night walk. He plan to meet Kat near the great lawn when he thought about this. He wanted to see her tonight and maybe break night if their eyes let them. He told his roommates what was up if they didn't see him come back. Just in case he manage to tell them a lie if the Professors came looking for them. The better excuse was telling them, that Jake was out doing some assignments. It work perfectly since he's been on top of his school work. Well mostly all of them.

Jake toured the dungeons for a little while. When the time came, he apparated out near the school exit. He walked casually without a jacket, it wasn't needed around this time a year. Frankly he found it weird since in Drumstrang it would've been cold right about now. Jake sort of missed it, though he was happy to be here. Hogwarts was a lot more bareable than his lessons at Drumstrang. He didn't think he would manage well. But now it was all good. Jake waited by the oak tree, his girlfriend Kat should be showing up any minute now. In the meantime, he lean back and relax against the tree's bark.

Katheryn Kingsley was slightly nervous about meeting Jake to take a late night stroll. It was against the rules, which she generally followed. She was taking a chance to meet her Jacob. Being a prefect, she could get in lots of trouble for leaving the castle so close to curfew. However, the red head wasn't even considering that. She was going to walk with Jake and she would do just about anything for that boy. She was completely in love with him even though she wouldn't admit it to him.

Kat was dressed in a tank top and shorts. The tank top had been sent to her yesterday through the mail. It was a gift from Kiera who did not explain where she got it. Kat had died laughing when she saw it. It was meant to be a joke that she thought Jake would appreciate. She quietly walked across the grounds to the tree Jacob had said they would meet. Kat found him leaning against it, looking too good to be true. Her heart lurched in her chest. She smiled brightly at him. "Hey handsome." she said as she gave him a light kiss. "Like the shirt?" she asked, amusement dancing through her bright blue eyes.

Jake lifted his honey eyes from the ground to meet the orbits of her mystic blue. His eyes went from her lips, were they touch lightly down to her shirt. "Well that shirt sure says a lot to me" gne laughed slightly. He never met a girl like Kat, she was something special. A lot more than what words can express. "I love it" he answered her question. "That guy must be really lucky" he chuckle softly some more, his hand raise to touch the side of her glowing skin.
"Ready for our midnight stroll?" he went down to take a hold of her light arm. He could easily pick up if he wanted too. That's just what he did, picking her up to carry her slightly on his backside. "My treat" he laughed and started to run around. He wanted this night to be fun not just Jake telling her recent news of his life outside of school. He peddle down steeper with his heel digging into the ground. He kept doing till he felt himself slipped, almost tumble onto the lawn ground. "Okay, were stopping" he laughed letting her body slide down his back. Jake turning to face Kat displaying nothing but a radiant smile for her.

Katheryn's pink lips met his with tenderness. She laughed at Jake's joke as he answered her comment about the shirt. Her eyes met his with unintentional love and warmth. "Yeah, if you ask me, he certainly is something special." she said teasingly. "Well actually, Kiera sent it to me the other day. She found it in some shop and thought it was funny." Kat said with a grin on her light face.

Kat was about to answer yes to the midnight stroll when he caught her off guard by picking her up. She gasped in surprise as he ran around the lawn, carrying her on his back. "Put me down!" she ordered, though he just ignored her. Kat laughed as Jake tripped and they tumbled to the floor. She went sliding across the grass. "I didn't put me down like that!" she gasped, still laughing

He must've missed that rock or else he wouldn't have fell that way. She was still on his back, Jake was the one to take the entire fall. She laughed right after, it made the situation lot funnier than what Jake could imagine. "Guh, that's not good for my knees" he turn on his side looking over at Kat. "At least your okay" he said with a half smile, sitting up to see what damage he caused to his right knee.
"Not bad seen a lot worst" he commented after cuffing up his jean. The skin had teared a little, the pain becoming distant now as he let the pants roll down. He sat down for a while staring slightly at Kat. "Do you mind it here? I don't" he smile as he scooted over to her side. "Guess we can walk later on?" he chuckle so that they were side to side, instead further apart.

Katheryn grinned at her boyfriend. "I'm okay." she said, unphased by the fall. Then she looked down at his knee. It had a scrape on it, though it wasn't too bad. Still, Kat knew the healing spell so it was idiotic for him to be feeling any pain. The Hufflepuff took out her wand and pointed it at his right knee. "Episky!" she said smugly. The cut vanished and she assumed that any pain he felt did too. "How's that baby?" she asked curiously as she rolled over so that they were side by side.

"I rather like it here." Katheryn answered his question. She looked up at the stars. It was a clear night, much like the night when they finally got together. Kat looked over at Jake, a smile on her pretty face. "We can walk later." she confirmed. It was nice to just lay in the grass with him. She snuggled over to his side, hoping this wouldn't bother him.

Before Jake rolled his right leg pants down, he felt the healing charm hit him. "Aww lost better babes" he felt the skin prickle and the cut was gone. He had always been a little reckless. Jake lean over to kiss Kathryn lips, while he wrapped his arms around her waist. He love the way she felt against him. He could stay like this all season long if that were ever possible. Jake likes to think outside of what is reality. He sometimes feels this way about their relationship, it felt so unreal. "Its nice out tonight" he smile looking up at the stars. Orion academy taught him a lot, he knew of Astronomy. "Look" he pointed towards the north star. "Didn't think we could see that from here" he beamed, sighing from the feeling of being around Kat.
"How did you like Halloween by the way? It was fun for me, had a blast" he won't be forgetting it that easily. It had been a night of fun and mischief. Esme seem to have a blast as well. She didn't seem down about her break up with some transfer kid. Jake never got the name of the guy, but if his cousin was content so was Jake. Esme wasn't part of his family but they were still blood cousin.

Katheryn grinned at her boyfriend, very pleased that she was able to help him. She liked to make Jake happy. Kat kissed Jacob back with passion. She nodded her head with a sigh. "It is nice, though I think any night with you is always nice." she said, shyly. Kat still blushed occasionally around Jacob. He had a way of making her feel giddy and happy beyond belief. She looked at him as he pointed out a star. Astronomy had never been her strong point. She frowned slightly. "What exactly am I looking at?" she asked, her blue eyes staring up at him.

Kat's face spread out into a grin as he asked about Halloween. "Of course I did. It was a blast." she said sincerely. "Though I do believe you terrified a few first years for life." she teased him, poking his chest. Jake's wolf form had startled more than just a few first years, even some older students. Kat had found it all very humorous.

"Well were looking at Orion and two companions" Jake smiled. He learn this couple years back in the academy. He learn who and what Orion was and why he was placed up there. "Well the north star over there, that's the star that shine the brightest at night. When your lost that stars guide you home, when you feel alone its always there. My mother told me that part when I was younger. She used to tell every night before I went to bed. I was a bit spoilt when I was younger" he blushed lightly. "That's when she told me about Taino Indians and their hardship years ago. They were consider color back than so they received the same cruelty in America" Jake continued. "Some of there were lucky others not to much" Jake cleared his throat. "My mother the lightest in her family the rest of her family are very dark except my grandfather. They were lucky just because they didn't live in America back than" he gaze back at Kathryn. "Or were they alive, not sure what I'm telling you this...haha guess my damn sister got me hooked a bit on history" he grimace a little than stare down. "What's your parents history like? Anything insane?" he asked intentionally to get Kathryn talking more.

Katheryn leaned against Jake. She liked listening to him talk about the stars. It always taught her something new. Right now, she was learning a lot about Jake's heritage and culture. It was a bit like what she had learned back in her muggle school though she had all but forgotten. Kat grinned. "Aww c'mon. History is interesting. " she said, knowing that she loved history. Kat pursed her lips when he asked about her parents' history. "Well, my father comes from Georgia, back in the states. His family were plantation owners back in the 1800's before the Civil War. After the war was over, they kept only part of their plantation. What's left of it still belongs to my father." she told him. It was true that they had owned slaves but they had been much kinder to theirs than most southerners. Still, slavery was wrong and she wasn't proud that her family had been involved. "As for my mother, well she's a pureblood. Her family is the Burkes, of Borgins and Burke. Besides that, I don't know much about her history."she said, quietly.

"See that's why I hate history doesn't ever declare were you come from. You are nothing of history, your just a southern belle cutie" Jake said jokingly as he poke the side of her face with his a light knuckle. "Now as for my father's history well all I can say we Hollawarth's are the charming ones" he smirked widly. Charming enough to capture a girl's heart, give all that you got and see what happens from there. If you fall, don't look down, don't give up, or else your gonna missed that girl with the perfect smile. "Anyone ever tell you that your eyes can keep someone hooked for a long time?" Jake asked close to red ruby lips. He lean to kiss her before she said anything doing whatever it takes to make the kiss last just one more second long.

Katheryn smiled with relief as he didn't judge her for her father's side of the family. It was a long time ago without any direct involvement with any family she knew. "Well thank you." she said, flattered by his comment. She laughed slightly as he said they were charming. She couldn't exactly disagree with that. Kat thought Jake was extremely charming, especially when he wanted to be. "Oh so that's were you get that?" she teased him lightly. Kat was caught off guard by his next words. She frowned. "My eyes hooked you?" she questioned. However, she was unable to get anything further out of her mouth since it was suddenly occupied with Jake's lips. Kat didn't object or pull away from him. She loved Jake and she loved to kiss him. Their mouths fit together with perfection, as if they were intended to be together by fate.

He continued to kiss Kat more passionate as their lips becomes heated with lust. He didn't want to withdraw but he did when he knew he couldn't control his urges anymore. "Wow..." he says more dream like staring into those enchanted blue eyes of hers. "Maybe we should stop before we get ahead of ourselves" Jake said jokingly, but he didn't want what happen between him Irene happen to Kat too. He was wrong for being the playboy but its not right to continue a bad habit. Jake had more respect thanks to his father talks before he left to school every year. And his influence by Lila as well, doesn't mean he won't make a mistake every now and than. He was bond to slip often, he's done in the past stealing when he was younger. He's not perfect even if he seems so in the eyes of his lover.

Kat was surprised at the emotion and feeling she felt behind the kiss. It intensified as she trailed her fingers down his chest. Maybe he wasn't kidding when he said she had hooked him. Kat certainly hoped so. She wasn't sure if her heart could handle a break up between them. When he broke away from her, she was slightly hurt and confused. Had she done something wrong? She bit her lip as she thought about what Irene had said. Jake had been more than willing in that situation. Kat nodded her head, trying not to let Jake see how much it hurt her that he didn't desire her like that. She diverted her eyes away from him. "Oh okay. Sorry." she said as she began to move away from him slightly.

Jake looked at Kat seriously confused now. "Wait what's wrong? Why are you making it seem like I don't want you?" he asked her with her arms clutch to his side now. He wanted to hear what she had to say. She even moved away from him so something has to be up. Jake doesn't like when a girl acts different towards him when he hadn't done anything wrong. "I mean I do care about you, I'm just saying I don't want go any further than that Kat? I mean if that's okay with you?" he would more than happy to go all the way with her. Just the thought of messing something so perfect up cross his mind. She would be more than anything if he did that to her. But than negative thoughts float about so he rather not go there, unless she wanted too...

Katheryn was even more confused as Jake pulled her close, not letting her move away from him. She still diverted her eyes away from him. A pucker formed on her brow. She was afraid of what she would see in his eyes. Kat was afraid that Jake might get upset with her. "Well I sorta ran into your exgirlfriend, Irene. She wasn't very nice but she kinda told me about somethings." she said hesitantly. "She told me about that special night you shared. " she said, embarrassed to be mentioning that. "She made it sound as if everything was magical and you went out of your way to make everything perfect and how you initiated it." she said in a rush. She felt ashamed for thinking this but..."Do you not want me? Don't you like me like that? Is there something wrong with me?" she asked, her pretty blue eyes brimming with tears.

Jake listen to what Kat to say about her behavior. When she mention Irene name, his face tighten quickly around the jawline. "What? Your gonna believe my ex girlfriend?" I mean yeah, they did go all the way. And it happen before Hawaii's retreat, why was Irene lying. "Look my relationship with her ended badly. She was moving way to fast and I told her that I couldn't be with her anymore. When we crossed the line, I asked her if that's what she wanted. She said okay, I mean it was a stupid mistake" he said letting Kat go as he clutch his fist together. "I didn't want it to happen, I didn't want it to go that far if my feelings for her weren't strong. You have to believe me Kat, I mean I saw her recently too" he frown at that memory as well. "She hates me..." he said looking down. "I was tryna say sorry but she hates me. So I just cut if off before damage got worst. But now I see what kind of person she is" he shrugged shaking his head. "Lies, cunning, cruel, that's basically her status at this point. But what I'm tryna say is that I do like you, I care about you a lot...I wouldn't want anyone else but you.." he stop to think. "I just don't wanna damage you..."

Kat felt ashamed at Jake's reaction. Her face heated up until she was sure it was bright red. She hung her head, feeling stupid for even bringing it up or doubting Jake. She never should have listened to a single word Irene said. Kay could tell from her tone that Irene was lying. It had just hurt her that Jake had dismissed the idea so easily of being with her. She couldn't help but question if he found her attractive or not. She shook her head. " I'm sorry it's just that she got to me. It's just a voice in my head saying you don't want me like that. " shr apologized trying to explain what was going on in her head. "If it's just about damaging me then I can understand that and appreciate that you are considerate of me. " she said still feeling guilty.

"Don't even worry about it" he moved closer so that now he was closer to her again. "You can't always go by what everyone say" he had his own fault of being impotent at times. Believing whatever nonsense that came out of anyone mouth. Always good to check facts before acting without thinking it through. "She just mad that I left her, I mean she was a nice girl. I just could never connect with her" Jake shrugged stupidly. "As for you, like I said I don't wanna jump into something you don't wanna do.." he said leaning to kiss her lips. "I trust you but I want you to trust me now" this close just this close but he couldn't say it. Say that he may love her, it just fails to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back