Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby hadn't had the chance to give Larissa her birthday present yet. So walking along to the Slytherin table, she knew what she held she would like. "Hey Lissy" she smiled and sat down next to you. "Guess what i have" she grinned, ingnoring the audiences smirkes as the hufflepuff joined them. Libby held out two cards and a present. "The card and present are from me. The second letter's from Robert" she smiled.

Libbys Letter
Happy Birthday Lissy!
I hope you have an AWESOME day (sure you will i'm there xD) and i hope you like your present!
Love from Libby

Roberts Letter
Dear Larissa,
Firstly, Happy Birthday. I wish i could be there to celebrate it with you. I'm sure though in time i will be able to. Secondly, my parents have sorted out Alex's little "problem" and apprently there now no danger. Ive started school at Hogwarts Scotland. I'm still in Griffindor, but it's not as fun here as if i hadn't moved schools. That brings me to my next point. I know you probably don't want me now anymore, and of course i understand, but my family and i have had a word with my schools head, and i'm going to be able to return to New Zealand. However i'm sure not when. Within the next few weeks i hope!
Love you
Robert
x

Lissy's Present
Bouncing Bugs - Will bite the person who touches them with bare skin.

We all love jelly beans and hopfully so do you hehe

I bought you a new outfit hope you likes

Larissa took the gifts.
She opened Libby's letter and read it.
She smiled and opened the present.
Larissa grinned but her grin vanished as she began to open Robert's letter.
I hate that mud-blood.. She thought in her head.
She'd been hurt by him leaving without saying goodbye and so had gone back to hating mud-bloods.
Larissa's mouth dropped open in shock.
She thanked Libby and pushed the letters inside her bag along with the presents.
"Thanks." She said, trying to look happy instead of shocked.

Libby wondered why Larissa wasn't happy Robert was back. "I thought you liked him?" she asked.

"... What?" Larissa said in a far away voice.
Of course she liked him. She had been in love with him but he'd left her to suffer..
"Yeah, well, people change.." Larissa said loosely.
And she didn't mean Robert.
Larissa had lost interest in most of her relationships- except one.
She had met someone she understood fully who understood her in return.
They were both equally fascinated by one another's 'differences'.
Larissa coughed and began to chop up an apple, keeping her eyes on a girl opposite.

Libby was now confused. If she liked him then why was she not excited. "Have you met someone else?" she asked interested. "Tell me and ill tell you who i like now" she grinned.

Larissa, though she liked Libby, would not tell her for two reasons.
Firstly, Libby had made her an offer she could refuse
And Secondly, the person was sitting somewhere at the Slytherin table.
Larissa raised her eyebrows at Libby.
"Not that I'm interested in your love life.." she murmured, biting her apple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back