OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 18" Unyielding Willow Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Aurora knew she'd miss the dances a lot when she was no longer at Hogwarts. There would be others in her future - eventually - but Aurora knew it would be different. she'd have other responsibilities and with her intending to go into Healing, she knew it would take a while for her to really enjoy parties without largely thinking about the work she needed to be doing. Today was the last one for her and Soren at school. Second last one overall, last yuleball. She had arrived with Rosie, but quickly left her to get up to whatever she was going to be doing. Aurora was looking out for Soren, knowing he was probably close.

Soren had gotten especially good at sneaking up on Aurora at these dances, and he knew that this would be one of their last. He arrived early, keeping an eye out for her. Part of him wanted to check in on Rosie, but he was sure with her sweet smile she'd draw in someone before the night was over. So instead he focused on Aurora, and slipped behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her temple. "Well, you look as gorgeous as ever," He murmured, nuzzling his nose against her jaw.

Aurora wasn't waiting long for Soren to arrive, though he managed to take her by surprise. "Soren," she admonished without any heat. She leaned into his touch and his kiss. "Please, you look gorgeous," she returned the compliment with a warm smile, moving a little to turn to him. "Truly the most handsome man at this yuleball," she said. "Come on, let's dance," she didn't want to not dance at her last yuleball.

Soren laughed lightly and twirled her in his arms. "Oh, we absolutely must," He agreed, stepping back and offering out his hand. "Might I have the honor, my love?" He asked, giving her his most charming smile. He could feel the music in his blood, and he was eager to get out and dance. To really enjoy their last Yule Ball.

Aurora smiled easily, twirling in him arms, and taking his hand. "Of course," but she didn't waste any time, just began dragging him out to the dancefloor, wanting nothing more than to just get to dancing with him.

Soren laughed and let Aurora lead him. He swayed along with her, just admiring her beauty. She always enjoyed herself at these dances, and he loved watching her move. He danced with her, spinning her any time she reached for him and keeping close. "I love you," He murmured, stealing a kiss the first chance he had.

Aurora smiled at him with ease and leaned in to the kiss. "I love you too," she told him with a fond and warm expression. She did love him, so much and was so glad that she was able to spend this time with him.

Soren chuckled and pulled her in as a slow song started, swaying her to the music. "We're going to have to have dance dates." He offered, hand on her waist. "Just decorate one of our apartments, get all dressed up, dance to the music and just be us." He offered, knowing how much she enjoyed these dates.

Aurora smiled easily at him, moving and swaying with him to the music that was playing. She giggled softly at the offer of what they'd do so that they could keep these moments going. "We can also go to parties, and clubs, show each other off,"

Soren chuckled. "You're reading my mind, babe," He agreed, pulling her in as the music changed to a slow dance. "My mom would love to make you dresses for all sorts of occasions. She's gotten spoiled with so many kids, she loves outfitting us with the clothes we really want."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back