Last Movie You Saw

Pacific Rim. I loved it. The effects were super cool and the Jaegers were beautifully designed. It was a fun movie.

I watched all the way through the Collectors edition of Avatar last night. No matter how many times I'll see it I will continue to be amazed by it.

Extremely loud and incredibly close.
It was a very real and sad movie about a young (10 year old?) boy in new york who lost his dad in 9/11 and after finding a key in his closet went to find answers, closure and the lock the key fitted. it was extremely well made and incredibly emotional.

Top Secret!
Old movie, but so so funny!

Dear John, watched it last night with my best friend, it was her first time!

Wall-E :wub:

The Millers =))

Funniest film av seen in ages. It also reminded me why I was always preferring Aniston over Jolie :r

Last movie I saw in cinemas was Pacific Rim, and it was hype. :D

Last movie I watched was probably me re-watching You've Got Mail. And sobbing with homesickness/generally being a sap in movies. :lol:

Beautiful Creatures. Pretty good flick, just don't go into it expecting it to be exactly like the books.

Jobs! It was alright, quite interesting, just not really my cup of tea. Ashton was amazing in it!
I also recently saw The Mortal Instruments - City of Bones, and that was really good!

The last movie I saw in the cinema was Pacific Rim or Superman, I can't remember which I saw first.

Last movie I saw at home was, Star Trek into Darkness.

Carrie. I definitely still favor the original, but the remake did have some moments that were better than the original.

Beyond the edge ^_^

It was in 3d which made it scary as ever when the camera panned around the summit of Everest wow so much vertigo can't even explain

Tenzing & Edmund brotp :teehee:

Thor 2 :r

Loki Dies :r
I was lying about the spoiler

Gods, I can't remember. It was probably when I sat down and watched You've Got Mail with my mum when I visited her a month ago. :lol:

I just bought the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies so I'm fully prepared to cry my eyes out today, though!

I saw Paranormal Activity on Halloween. So good!

At the cinema: Prisoners
DVD: The East

Cinema: A Haunted House
DVD/Stream: The Crow :wub:

I watched We Are Northern Lights the other day. It's a film which is entirely made up of other people. So, it's people who've just recorded themselves doing things, and submitted them to some website. It's all about Scotland, and what defines Scotland. There were some pretty cool moments in it. I enjoyed it.

Cinema: Thor!

At home: Wreck-It-Ralph

Users who are viewing this thread

Back