Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bethany's❤
Wand
10' Reed With Core of Phoenix Tail Feathers
One finale rose, Ari had just more to give away. Swear he felt like a bachelor just giving out roses for sweets. Ari looked at the name, a Styx. Ari walked slowly towards the Slytherin table, two of his professors were Styxs. He wander of all their connection. "Lestat?" Ari knew of him for being on the qudditch team. He had no troubles finding the boy.

Lestat Styx was grumbling to himself as he read over one of his textbooks, making crooked notes as he did so. His sister and his best friend were engaged, as much as he wanted to be mad, he couldn't be. Lestat was happy his sister was ending up with a good guy, and that his best friend was with someone he knew would treat him well. He heard his name and his silver eyes glanced up to see an older Ravenclaw. "That's my name," Lestat shrugged, while ink dripped onto his textbook carelessly.

Ari handed over the yellow rose as the boy marked up a textbook. "Hey, someone thinking of you on Valentine's day." Ari smiles down. He wanted to comment on that dripping ink, seemed like it was going everywhere. "It came from, Charlotte I believe." Ari pulled out a small stack of notes.

Lestat glanced down and noticed the small puddle of ink before placing the quill into the bottle. Lestat had a lot on his mind, and was expecting a package today from his family. Lestat took the yellow rose and gave a light nod. "Thanks."

"You're alright?" Ari spoke without really thinking to say it, but he said it anyways. Then he passed over the personalized note from Charlotte. "Do you happen to be Styx's grandson by any chance? Was curious."

Note said:
Lestat,
Thank you for being apart of the Slytherin Quidditch Team. You're a great snitch catcher.
From,
Charlotte

Lestat looked over the note, as he heard the questions. He elected to ignore the first one since that was private. But the other one, it was innocent. "Yeah, Professor Styx is my grandfather." Lestat glanced back to the older student and see if he was done or not.

Ari got the impression that he was intruding, somewhat. Private one the one was, just like his grandfather. "I enjoy his lessons." With that, the older student spun around and headed in the opposite direction. He was all done with his deliveries, finally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back