OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Poplar Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
The last name on his list was vaguely familiar. As in a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend sort of way. His aunt Kira had a cousin Sapphire who had a best friend named Ava who had a little brother who was dating this girl Kiara. Mallory had known just enough to set him on the right path. Thinking he'd spotted his target, he hurried up to a seventh year girl. "Kiara! Kiara, wait!" He called out.

Kiara was just on her way to the common room when she heard a really young voice calling him it for her. At least, she hoped that it was for her. "Heeey!!! What can I do for you?" She immediately asked once she was absolutely sure that the boy called out for her.

Soren smiled as the older girl turned, waving the yellow rose at her. "I have a rose for you!" He declared, jogging up and offering it out to her.

Happy Valentin's day

Jenna

Kiara excitedly clapped when the boy told that he had a rose for her. "Yay!' thank you!" She accepted the rose and read the note, happily smiling when noticing that it was from Jenna. "How your deliveries went?" She fastly asked, pretty sure that the boy was gonna leave in a second anyway, almost all the lower years did so.

Soren smiled as the girl asked how his deliveries were going. "They're alright! I've had a few cranky people, but still," He shrugged it off. "How is your valentines going?" He asked her. "You're, ah, Arthur's girlfriend, right?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back