Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
okay, so I've got a few adults who need a few bits and pieces. I'm pretty open to plotting and keen to RP these characters cause they don't get as much action these days. I'd add like fancy gifs and the like, but i'm also feeling lazy sooooooo let's just get into it:

First off, Tybalt Archer, he's a healer, former gryffindor, was head boy, played quidditch. He's a confident and determined person, doesn't like being told he can't do things. He works hard, is friendly to people and is exceedingly loyal. He needs friends, a relationship and a final. He's looking to settle down as he's getting older, he's financially secure and wants to move forward in his personal life. Let me know if you have anything for this, you can find his out of date bio here: http://hogwarts.nz/topic/8004978/1/

Next we have Graeme Fergusson, he dropped out of hogwarts, Hufflepuff, quidditch captain. he plays for the pride of portree and the scottish national team, he has a slight love affair with his home - Skye. He's a friend person, he works really hard to achieve what he wants and is very settled in his life. His recent marriage fell apart when it became clear that his wife wasn't particularly happy being far away from home and since his life was all there, he didn't want to move for her. he can a little selfish at times. He needs friends, relationships, a final etc. he wouldn't settle for a while and i think if someone had someone as a final for him, we'd defos need to discuss it, just because of the way he is as a person. Let me know if you have anything for him, his also out of date bio is here: http://hogwarts.nz/topic/8873122/1/

Third was have Isaiah Jeffreys, former ravenclaw, head boy, recently(ish) graduate, quidditch. He has a child with another person that he doesn't know about (well he does know about it, but not like it), but Isaiah is a very intelligent person, hard worker. He loves his job and his family and has always been the sort to stick with people. He works hard and he'd do anything for people he counts as his family. He's always fairly independent and self sufficient, not one to really rely upon others. he could use some pals, a relationship and a final. He's bisexual so happy for either sex in this occasion. Let me know if you have anything for him, his less (but still kind of) out of date bio is here: http://hogwarts.nz/topic/10377032/1/

Lastly, pretty much anyone else i've got, poke me if you have ideas and we can see what works. I can't promis i'll always be able to reply promptly but i'll give it a fair shot!

Cheers

I've got Tyra if you think you can do anything with her. She's a hard-working fashionista married to a doctor. She's a muggle, but her husband and sister are magical. She runs a muggle inn and looks after her adopted brother Reagan and her twelve-year-old sister Kira. She's loyal, got a wicked sense of humor, and she studied fashion design in France for a year before her parent's passed. Even slow things are good since I rarely ever get to use my darling blond. If you're interested let me know :)

Her and Isaiah could definitely be friends, he'd be happy to be around muggles and he can certainly have a load of fun, which might suit her best? Do you want to start something or shall I?

I'm getting ready for work so if you could start something I'd appreciate it :)

Will do! I'll get that started tomorrow or friday and post the link here!

Emzies!!

I got Danielle Corelli which was the only adult that I have that could best interact with them.She is Harpies Keeper, Hufflepuff grad of HNZ and basically an outgoing person. Here is her biography which I need to update as well. http://hogwarts.nz/topic/10283462/1/

@Sapphire: http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30649640/1/

Danielle Corelli could also be friends with Isaiah, or Graeme tbh. With Graeme they've got quidditch in common, so they could meet through that and though there's a bit of an age difference, just get along real well.

I mean, Clara and Graeme could meet up again? :r :lol:

Stefan Archer said:
@Sapphire: http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30649640/1/

Danielle Corelli could also be friends with Isaiah, or Graeme tbh. With Graeme they've got quidditch in common, so they could meet through that and though there's a bit of an age difference, just get along real well.
That would be great. :D Maybe we can try both of them to see how they hit off? I can do one for Graeme if you would like. :wub:

Daisy Parker said:
I mean, Clara and Graeme could meet up again? :r :lol:
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30652732/1/ :r
Alexis Sage Kramer said:
Stefan Archer said:
That would be great. :D Maybe we can try both of them to see how they hit off? I can do one for Graeme if you would like. :wub:
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30652760/1/
I started the one for Isaiah and her :r feel free to start the other one if you want!

Emzies!

I don't do a lot with my adult characters, but I want to change that! I have a three to offer you:
- Josephine Arora. She's a stylist and travels all over the world for her job, but lately is thinking of returning to her old dream of medicine now that she has a little sister to take care of. Maybe she could run into Tybalt and we can see how they get along? I don't really have any plans for her, and I would love to develop her more. She's a little bit prim and proper and can be a bit snobbish, but she's a very independent person who has had to do a lot on her own, which can make her a little distant sometimes.

- Amy Ward. She's the owner of Gambol & Jape's and generally a fun person. She's sort of seeing someone, so romance isn't really an option, but I'd love her to make a friend! I think she can get along with nearly everyone, but maybe she and Isaha would be a fun friend match? They're around the same age. Amy can appear a bit immature, but she's a big sweetheart all the same.

- Grace Holland. New Flying instructor at Hogwarts and former profesionall chaser on the French Quidditch team. I'm thinking maybe she has played against Graeme? Though she had only been on the team a year before quitting. Either way, they have Quidditch in common, though I'm not sure where/how they'd run into each other or if they would get along at all. She's fairly serious, but her fun side comes out when she's more at ease. I have no idea how these two would get along, but she an option if you want!

Amber Chou Wilson said:
Emzies!

I don't do a lot with my adult characters, but I want to change that! I have a three to offer you:
- Josephine Arora. She's a stylist and travels all over the world for her job, but lately is thinking of returning to her old dream of medicine now that she has a little sister to take care of. Maybe she could run into Tybalt and we can see how they get along? I don't really have any plans for her, and I would love to develop her more. She's a little bit prim and proper and can be a bit snobbish, but she's a very independent person who has had to do a lot on her own, which can make her a little distant sometimes.

- Amy Ward. She's the owner of Gambol & Jape's and generally a fun person. She's sort of seeing someone, so romance isn't really an option, but I'd love her to make a friend! I think she can get along with nearly everyone, but maybe she and Isaha would be a fun friend match? They're around the same age. Amy can appear a bit immature, but she's a big sweetheart all the same.

- Grace Holland. New Flying instructor at Hogwarts and former profesionall chaser on the French Quidditch team. I'm thinking maybe she has played against Graeme? Though she had only been on the team a year before quitting. Either way, they have Quidditch in common, though I'm not sure where/how they'd run into each other or if they would get along at all. She's fairly serious, but her fun side comes out when she's more at ease. I have no idea how these two would get along, but she an option if you want!
Okay,

so yes to Josephine and Tybalt, would be very happy for that, Ty's always wanted to be a healer so he speaks very highly about it. He doesn't mind people who are proper or snobbish, he's very casual and down to earth but he's very independent and self assured, so it would likely work as a friendship.

For Amy, I think she could very much be friends with either Isaiah or Graeme. Graeme is more in a funk right now, and would likely actively seek out old places he knew like the store, so maybe he could come in with no idea what he wants and they could just play around, she could show him pranks and they could bond over that.
But I also think that Isaiah and Amy could be a good pair, certainly if she's fun, he'd love that. He's immature outside of work and would fit in the sort of person who if he had a family would probably prank them, so he could be quite fun.

For Grace, again, I think she could be friends with both. I think the connection of national teams could be quite interesting. He would definitely try to remember her and they could maybe run into each other at the quidditch store, he'd need supplies, and she's getting stuff too?
I also think she could be friends with Isaiah, Isaiah played quidditch in school but didn't like the idea of playing professionally, so maybe they could bond over a love of quidditch but perhaps not a huge passion to play it forever? They could meet pretty much anywhere.

let me know

Sorry for the late reply!

I think Josephine and Tybalt would be fun! Josephine is looking into changing her career and studying up for it, so talking to a healer would be great.

I think maybe for now we could match Amy with Isaiah (I butchered his name in my last response oops) as friends and then Grace and Graeme? We could always see if the other combinations work at a later date.

We also don't have to do all of this at once. I'm still figuring out things for Josephine a little bit, so maybe we could start with the other two threads for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back