Koshiba. The next generation.

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru paced around his wife's lab rocking his son Bikou. At six months old the boy was growing so fast. But than again this past year had gone by so fast. When he had left Hogwarts if anyone had told him that he would be married to the love of his life and have a son he would have told them that they where insane. Looking done at the baby who was wide awake staring at him with his big black eyes Tohoru smiled. Hearing Eden upstairs in the sitting room Tohoru remembered what he was supposed to ask his wife. "My love do you think it would be okay if we let Eden watch Bikou for a few hours so she can get used to having to care for a child." Tohoru said giving his wife a smile. He knew that if he just handed over the baby to Eden and Sunako found out he might just lose his head.

Sunako's lab was in thinkable right now. In the past Sunako had not cared really for her own well being and even less about those that visited the lab but as soon as her son was born she had put air filtering spells and fume gaurding spells all over the place. There was even a small library of picture books in one corner for her Bikou to look at if and when he was bored. Six months and Sunako could already see the intelligence in his eyes. Sunako her self had goggles on and was testing a new formula that she had come up with early that morning. She looked at Tohoru when he asked if her son could go be taken care of by Eden. "No" She said simply.

Tohoru always wondered what it was his wife did all day in the lab. When he wasn't working this is where he was. Just being around his wife and son made him so happy. It was moments like this that he wondered how his own father had felt when him and his sister were first born. Lost in his own mind he almost missed it when Sunako told him no. "Why not Sun? She's lonely being stuck in the house most of the time with mom while they both wait to deliver." Tohoru had grown quite protective of Eden when he found out she was pregnant. Eden was his sister and he wanted her to be happy as she could be. Seeing as the father of her child was a waste of space he figured she would like to spend some time with her nephew.

Sunako blinked as if wondering if there was anything wrong with her husband's head. She loved him and she loved their son but that was about as far as her heart stretched. She would say that she was fond of her sister-in-law Hoshi because there where times when the witch stood up for her but Eden on the other hand had at first gone out of her way to make Sunako's life more miserable than it already had been at the time. "That's what Labradoodles are for or whatever dog mutant the Socialites have come up with." Sunako said coolly. Sunako went back to testing the restorative formula. A shake of the test tube made a purple puff of smoke come from it but nothing more dangerous. She heard Bikou laugh softly in his father's arms.

Tohoru was surprised that Sunako would for even a second suggest that they get Eden a dog. "Are you being serious? This is Eden we are talking about. The dog wouldn't last five minutes before it ran in terror." Tohoru said shaking his head. No one in there right mind would give Eden a dog. Listening to his son start to laugh Tohoru looked down at his watch. It would be time to feed him soon. "I will be there the whole time. She needs to learn before our niece is born." Tohoru said as he rocked his son more to keep him laughing.

Sunako made a soft clicking sound with her tongue shaking her head. A soft smile to one corner of her lips. Who would have thought Sunako could soften even a little bit? And you think our son will fair any better. He is six months not six years. By then he should have picked up a few lessons in fear from me." Sunako said while rolling her eyes. There wheres till whispers around their household about whether or not Sunako was entirely human. Something that Sunako didn't fight so much. Fear was a form of power after all.

"I fear that young child's life I really do. Even I who could care nothing for the lives of those not connected to me would destroy the world if our son where get hurt but Eden, there I wonder." She said now back to her usual monotone.

Tohoru was trying to not whine but he really wanted Bikou to spend time with his aunt. "I know how old our son is I was there." Tohoru could remember that day very well. It was the most stressful day of his life. He wanted other children but he still didn't know if that was what Sunako wanted or not. He would wait until there son was a little bit older before bringing up the subject of more babies.

"I fear for him as well. But I trust him with Eden than I do with my own father." Tohoru still didn't trust his father as well as others did but after what he had done to Tohoru and Hoshi no one could really blame him. "Sunako I will be there the whole time. I really want our son to get to know his aunt. She has changed since she has become pregnant. You would be surprised how soft and loving she has become." Tohoru wasn't going to give up until he got his way the sooner Sunako realized this the better.

Irritation could be seen on the parts of Sunako's face that where not covered with her goggles. Did her husband really believe that she cared one wit about how kind or loving Eden had gotten over her pregnancy? The rest of the Koshiba family could drowned in a flood for all she concerned. Knowing that she was not going to hear the end of this from Tohoru she sighed and nodded.

"You will not be the only one there." Sunako said finally taking off her goggles and walked over to them. She clapped her hands twice and something that looked like a small stuffed bear on eight legs came crawling towards her. Already she could see Bikou reaching for it. Sunako picked it up so that the young boy could get a hold of one of the legs. "This is one of my creations. This spider has already been introduced by me to Bikou. He will never bit our son but anyone who threatens him is another story. You take this along with him and he can go." Sunako said as she held the ankle height spider.

Tohoru saw the creature that Sunako brought over to him and there son. Bikou seemed to like the thing a lot. "Wait let me get this straight. You don't trust our son with Eden but you trust him with this thing?" Tohoru said sounding truly surprised. He was not a fan of spiders it seemed that his son didn't have the same issue. Happy that Sunako was finally going to let Bikou spend time with Eden. Giving his wife a quick kiss on the lips. Tohoru smiled. "I love you babe." Tohoru said as he grabbed a hold of the spider thing and headed out of the lab with his son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back