Konnichiwa!

Chihiro Aiko

OOC First Name
Sally
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Chihiro sigh as she walk by her self exploring the castle. She hated being alone and she had missed her cousins terribly. She hadn't had a chance to meet them this Summer and Chihro's father didn't throw any party during winter. She had envy those who have siblings, she had always wanted to have them but her parents wouldn't want an other child. They said one is enough, the child will be exclusive. At least that was what her parents and uncles told her. Chihiro had wish that she could live with her cousins and the dream was about to come true since they were all sent to Hogwarts.

On the middle of her journey towards nowhere, she took a ballet flats of her out of her pocket as she put it on her feet and start warming up. Chihiro started dancing gracefully around the castle, the only reason why she loved being alone was that she could practice her ballet. If there were many people watching her, she wouldn't probably be practicing, she would probably argue with them or try to get along with them. The ballet charms of hers on her arms starts bouncing as she did the split jump.

She then stopped as she wipe her sweat that came out of her head, she then pull her coat tighter. The winter will end soon but it was still cold. She keep walking toward random direction trying to figure out where her feet took her. Turned out to be The Great Lawn, she then sat down on the grass leaning on the tree, tying ribbon on the ballet flats tighter as she look at the heavens that was decorated with white clouds.

Koshi sighed inwardly as she walked around the great lawn. She had been trying to find a quiet place to relax. She wasn't usually looking for a quiet place. Infact she was a naturally loud person. But for some reason today she wanted to be some-where quiet. She wandered around the Great lawn until she noticed a girl practicing ballet. She soon recognised her to be her cousin Chihiro. She ran over to her and hugged her tight. "Hey Chihiro-chan" She called as she smiled widely. She really only smiled when with her cousins, or animals. She really loved animals. She looked around. "no luck, seeing Saku-Chan and Keito-kun, or Kato-chan?" She asked sitting down.

Chihiro open her eyes widely as she saw her cousin. "Koboshi Chan! What are you doing here?" She asked her as she took a cup from her bag. She had brought Ocha (Japanese tea) since it was still windy and a hot drink would be nice. "Yeah I haven't seen any of them I've seen Kei kun in the Ravenclaw table though during the sorting day but I didn't see Sakura chan and Kotaro Kun" She frowned but she was sure that her cousins were all in Hogwarts not Beauxbatons or Durmstrang nor being homeschooled. Chihiro then poured the Ocha into a cup handing it to Koboshi "Here you go" She giggle. The cousins hadn't been spending much time with each other lately especially this year. She then notice something different from Koboshi "In the name of Merlin you lost your baby fat!" She teased her, she knew that Koboshi had never been fat, she was always in good shape but she was slightly slimmer this year which made her look better.

Keitaro was proudly standing in front of the mirror in his dorm, staring back at his reflection, he was in Ravenclaw school uniform. He had made it. Kei was proud of himself, he had done something to be proud of. He was smart. And now, he had something to show that off. Keitaro, leaned into the mirror and ran his hand through his hair, spiking up the lose strands of his dark brown hair. He'd just washed his hair. He'd just had a shower, and was feeling so refreshed that he had chosen to try on his new uniform, with the proud eagle emblem sitting on the front. The silver and blue tie, tied losely around the white shirt. It was all so formal. Something he was quite used to, but never before had he felt proud to be formal. Kei took a few steps back, and smiled as he noticed his brand new blue converses in the mirror. Of course, so much formality was to be countered by something casual. He looked slightly like David Tennant, in his role of the 10th Doctor (please correct me if I'm wrong about that). Keitaro, smiled again, before deciding to parade himself in his new attire.

Keitaro wasn't sure why he went outside, he wasn't terribly that outdoors, but Kei walked out of the school, and made his way across the lawn. It was then he noticed his cousins. His father had instructed them to keep an eye on them seeing as he was the eldest, but none of them were in the same house, as far as he was aware. Kei walked over and stood a few feet away, just glancing towards them. His dark brown eyes staring intently down at the two of them. Koboshi and Chihiro. He wondered where the other was. Keitaro coughed loudly to attract the attention of the two babbling girls.

"Hey there. Fancy seeing you both here." Keitaro said, smiling at them both while digging his hands into his pockets.

Chihiro eyed her cousin, Koboshi and smile as she nudge her softly with her elbow as she put her feet up in the air showing her new ballet shoes. "Aren't they lovely?" She pretended to speak in British accent. She had loved making Koboshi jealous of her, but no matter how hard she try, she could never do that. Sometimes she would, but rarely. She sipped the Ocha of hers as she sat down to the ground massaging her legs. The Slytherin robes look good on her but not with her ballet shoes. She took her ballet shoes off as she placed it in her bag.

A familiar voice was heard by her. She stood up facing the north as she saw a cousin of her.
"Kei kun!" She ran toward him tackling him to the ground, she wasn't sure if he would like that or not since she knew that Keitaro hate dirt, or perhaps not? "Cousin! How are youuuuu?" She kissed his nose and stood up pulling him off the ground. "You're a ravenclaw!" She pretend to pinch him on the cheek "awww mommy is going to be so proud of you" She giggle as she ran behind Koboshi's back and whispered to her. "Don't let him kill me" She said giggling.

Sakura liked Hogwarts, Sure she had only been here for a few days so far but overall she found it a lot less nerve wracking than she had originally feared. Sure she hadn't been here long or done much in the way of making friends but she found she could just float under the radar quite easily, after all who was really going to pay any special attention to the tiny Hufflepuff first year? That was one thing that really did intimidate her, Everyone was so much taller than her! Sure it was the same way back in Tokyo, But the people here seemed to have taken some sort of growth hormones or something. One girl who was supposedly Eleven was easily two feet taller than her! She crossed her arms in a small attempt to warm herself up as the winds seemed to almost rattle her tiny frame.

Her head was tilted back and the wind blew in short waves that played with the tendrils of chestnut waves as her face tried to absorb the pale heat the sun cast down upon her. It was September and the first signs of spring were just now showing within the confines of the school grounds, a bloom here or there, the grass waking up from it's long nap under a blanket of snow. It was so strange going from a balmy summer into a barely there spring. Oh the wonders the world held. Sometimes she wished she could just hold it in her hands and stare at the vast beauty of it, see all of nature at once. Even though the lawn was littered with people nobody seemed to bother her, and honestly Sakura preferred it that way even though she had told herself she was going to get out there. She had a bit of leeway for the first few weeks... or months didn't she?

With a particularly strong gust of wind the small child shook very violently, opening her eyes and looking around quickly as it almost knocked her over. She rose to her feet very quickly, now wanting nothing more than to be within the depths of the giant castle, maybe in front of the large common room fireplace, that was if nobody was already there of course. She would prefer to stay away from most of the others, merely due to her loner nature. But before she could even take three steps she was immediately comforted by the sight of three very familiar faces up ahead, even if one was sprawled out on the ground. "Chihiro-Chan! Koboshi-Chan! Keito-kun!" she exclaimed their names before breaking out into a run and wrapping her arms around the two that were upright tightly, though her tiny arms could not go all the way around. "Where have you three been? Where has Kato-kun been too for that matter?" she asked as she released her grip on the them.

[Note: SOOOO Sorry if I'm screwing these honorifics up. Trying to look it all up and failing quite horribly.]

A bone crushing hug was given to Chihiro. "Calm down there"She hugged Sakura tightly. She was quiet surprise that she found her cousins this fast, but she was pleased with the fact that she could spend a while with them in Hogwarts. "Where is Kotaro Kun" She wondered, they were all there but not Kotaro. He had been the most entertaining cousin Chihiro had, that was one of the answer why she miss him dearly. "He'll show up in a minute" She said comforting her self, it was true. Most of the time, he would show up in the most surprising way he could ever make.

Chihiro then reach to her pocket as she showed Sakura a letter from her father that was written in Japanese
"Otosan send my regard to you guys especially you Sakura chan. He told me that the Sakura's pretty this year but as he mention in the letter, you're much prettier than the flower" She smile as she started reading the letter. (OOC: Make it up lol) It was an advice to the children to stay out of trouble, to behave well in Hogwarts and at last but not least, To have good grades. Grades had been important for the family, since all the family were intelligent and the children were expected to be like their parents which was running the family business when they grew up. Chihiro then eyed Keitaro, she knew that he was the most intelligent among all. He was the one with the brain but that didn't mean that the rest were idiots. She then smile at him giving him a small bow and handed him the letter. "Otosan sent the biggest regard to you." She bowed as she handed him the letter with both of her hands showing that she was polite. Chihiro's father had loved Sakura and Keitaro more than the rest but that didn't mean that he hated the rest no he loved them too but since Keitaro was the oldest, there were more responsibility that was given to him. And Sakura was the fragile one, the youngest and father had been keeping an eye on her. "Kotaro Kun shall read the letter when he come"

(sorry for the wait) (Sally, did you pm Zach, to join??)

Koboshi smiled at all of her cousins. Though her best smile was reserved for Keitaro. She loved him the most. They were very close. She loved all her cousins aswell. But she and Keitaro were the eldest and so they spend alot of time together. She looked at Sakura. She was only an inch taller then her younger cousin, but she still had to look down. Sakura was short even by Japanese standards. She was so tiny. She leant forward and gave her a slight squeeze. "Yeah, I'm kind of worried about Kotaro-Kun, I haven't seen him in a while. I don't even know what house he is in". She said pouting slightly. She played with the ruffles of her uniform skirt. They were all wearing their uniform. Cept for Sakura. She dared to be different? She laughed slightly. "What shall we do while we wait?" She asked going to stand by Keitaro. She had really missed his comforting words to her, when she had been sad if she hadn't seen her mother in a few days.

(OOC: Np! I did... :voldy: maybe u should pm him lol. Oh my gawd I've been googling about Japanese they're so complicated the ceremony, festivals, and so on..)

Chihiro had a deep respect in Kei kun since father was fond of him. Even though the letter was sent to her, her father would want Keitaro to keep the letter. After she handed the letter to him, typical koboshi was worried about Kotaro. Chihiro was influenced by her, her eyes wander around trying to find her cousin Kotaro.
"Is he not in Hogwarts?" She asked, she couldn't remember where Kotaro was during the sorting day. Chihiro would be very disappointed if her Kotaro didn't go to Hogwarts.

Chihiro sigh as she grab the cups and pour ocha (Japanese green tea) to the cups and handed it to her cousins.
"Sakura chan how are you? I haven't been able to chat with you for a while" She handed the drink to her and then look up to her cousin Keitaro who was tall for his age. "And you too Kei kun" She poured the ocha to another cup handing it to him. The family hadn't been able to have Chakai (Japanese tea ceremony) this year. She sigh as she began to speak "Hey what if we spend time in Keitaro's this summer?"

Kotaro walked into midst of what seemed to be a meeting of all of his cousins, and smiled when he realised that it was just that. He hadn't seen any of them for a wall, and it was good to catch up with most of them. He didn't have a reason to hate many of them, but he rolled his eyes when he seemed to notice that they were looking for him. He chuckled softly, "Yeah, yeah, I'm here, I just got delayed." He heard them addressing everyone else. "Hello, Koboshi. How are you?" He asked, nodding to her, and turned to Sakura, and Chihiro, "Hello there, Chihori. Sakura. How are you two?" He asked, smiling.

Keitaro had not expected to be tackled to the ground. He let out a small laugh. Of course his cousin would do that. He smiled at Chihiro. Before getting to his feet and helping her up too. He then smiled at Sakuro, and hugged her tightly. He took the tea that was handed to him and sat himself down. Just as the girls suggest that they go to his house this year for summer. He had nothing against that, just maybe he could be the one suggesting it.

"I'll ask my mother and father and I'm sure we can arrange it. I'd love to have you all round." Keitaro said in his English that had a light Japanese accent. He looked up as Kotaro joined them. "Kotaro-Kun. Finally. It's been a while."

[Sorry about the wait, been busy]

Chihiro smiled as she saw her other two cousins came. "Good morning everyone" She bowed showing a deep respect in her cousins. Chihiro was taught to respect her cousins or any other Japanese. She eyed the letter that she handed to Keitaro earlier hoping that he would let Kotaro read it. "I could talk to her too you know" She giggle at Kei kun.

Chihiro rolled her eyes at Kotaro. Delayed?
"How many pranks?" She crossed her arms as she tapped her feet on the ground looking at Kotaro. She wasn't sure if he was pulling pranks or not but she was sure he did pull one either here in Hogwarts or at home. Who was his target anyway? The wind was getting harder, Chihiro could feel the cold breeze brushing on her skin.

Koboshi smiled at Keitaro, and followed him over to where he sat. She then sat beside him as she too took a cup and poured herself some Ocha. Most people don't like spending time with their families, let alone male relatives. But Koboshi and her family were different. It was like that with most Japanese. And Keitaro and herself shared a special bond. They were the eldest, and so, more responsibilty fell to them. She was the oldest girl, and he the eldest boy. He was also the brightest of them all. "So, Keitaro, how was your day?" She asked using the same greeting she did most of the times she saw him. They were close the two of them. As close as you could possibly be with some-one. That was them. Sure they fought alot, but that was just how they showed respect for eachother. She smiled as she remembered some of their more.......physical fights. Keitaro never actually hit her, he would never hit a girl, but he has picked her up and thrown her on her bed or on the closest couch a few times. Just to shut her up. Usually that marks the end of their......disagreement. But sometimes she would keep on going.

Keitaro smiled at the cousins. All of whom were younger than him. He liked being the eldest. It wasn't too great that there were more females than males in there small group of cousins which although he was still the eldest he was not a girl, which meant connecting with them was a little harder than it was to connect to Kotaro. Kei smiled as the eldest of the females asked him a question. He felt closest to her. Maybe it was because they both enjoyed being thenelders. Or just that they had a lot of things in common. For either reason, Keitaro was glad. He did have some one to talk to. Someone he trusted like a sister. Keitaro smiled at her. "My day has been good. I was just making sure it fitted and it does." Keitaro said in English. A sense of pride laced within his accented English. Kei wondered if he was the only one of the group seriously proud of his house. Of course there could be no greater pride than to wear the shield of Ravenclaw. It showed the pride that Keitaro felt. That he knew hebwoule always feel towards his beloved house. Keitaro was the proud type. His cousins would know this. "What about you?" Kei asked not only addressing Koboshi, but all of the cousins sitting aroung. Kei was very close to all hisncousins. He knew that as cousins they were all very close. It was odd. From his experience in the dorm, most of them had completely non existant relationships with there cousins. It made him glad he had cousins like Koboshi, Chihiro, Kotaro and Sakura.

Koboshi nodded as she watched her favourite cousin. And when he spoke she smiled wider. She had really missed his voice. Not just his, but all of her cousins. If she were to tell some-one how she felt about her cousins, she was sure they would tell her she was in love with her cousins, because truth be told she was. She wasn't inlove with them in a way that a husband loves his wife, but she was inlove with them all the same. She sipped her drink and looked up at the sky before she answered him.

"My day has been, average I suppose you could say" She said frowning slighty. She didn't have much love for 'average' days. She would much rather a spectacular day or a horrible day. But not an 'average' day. She looked at him again as she remembered what she had wanted to tell him since she saw him today. "Kei, I've missed you, father really has alot of love and respect for you. You are the eldest and so all pressure falls to you" She said moving closer so she could look into his eyes. "I know that sometimes I can be a pain in you rear, but please promise me that you will never let me down, let the family down?" She asked when she looked at him. For some time now Koboshi had been observing her family from afar. And she has not liked what she has seen. The only ones who hung out at all was herself and Chihiro. She was worried that they would get caught up in all their schoolwork and friends and magic, and forget why they were here. She didn't want to disappoint her father, but it wasn't her, or the others that had to be careful. It was Keitaro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back