Knocking On Your Door...

Adele Smith

Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather: 40 Galleons
The last time Adele had been at Riley's, she had taken note of where she was. And having remembered from that 'last time', and being bored now, Adele had decided to pay her boyfriend a visit. She knocked on the door, then waited for an answer. She hoped that Riley was in. "Riley my boyyy..." She called through the door in a high pitched voice, with a smile on her face.

Adele took a few paces back and looked at Riley's house. "Wow." She whispered to herself, hoping she had remembered correctly that the inside of Riley's place was even better than the outside of it. She smiled at the thought of having a rich boyfriend, as she waited for Riley to answer the door.

Riley was in his gym doing some pull ups. He worked out every day to make sure he stayed in shape. Once he had done 100 he leg go and stretched. This was when he heard the door, well Adele at the door anyway. As Riley went down stairs shirtless he opened the door for her with a smile. " Hey you what brings you here?" He asked moving aside to let her in and shutting the door behind her. He made his way to the kitchen and got a glass of water

Adele smiled when Riley opened the door shirtless. She swiped past him putting her hands onto his body as he let her in. "Well, I was bored, and then I remember that it had been a while since I last saw you...and my lips were missing the company of yours, so we...that's...me and my lips...thought we'd pay you a visit." She said, cheekily, following Riley into the kitchen.

Riley laughed and took a mouth full of his water. He placed the glass down when he was about to talk. " Cool well im glad to see you again babe. How have you been?" He asked smiling at her and putting his arms around her waist and placing his head on her. " I think i may need a shower in a sec." He said with a chuckle. " You certainly have timing addy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back