Klutz for the 3rd time

"Oh,so it's a big club with smaller clubs?" she asked.

"Basically." Hiria said. "Do you think you'll join a club?"

"Uh, I'm not sure. I dunno what club I should join. Any suggestions?" she asked.

"Well, what are some of your interests?" Asked Hiria.

"Well, I'm not that confident in cooking, but I play the drums." she said uncertainly.

"Well, a while ago, people made up a new genre of music called wizad rock, or WROCK. They have a WROCK band as a club here, so you could join that." Hiria suggested.

"Oh well, I guess I'd try that. I'll look into it." she replied. "Hey, could accompany me there?" she asked hopefully.

"You mean, like take you there? or join it with you?"

"I was kinda thinking, you could take me and at the same time join it with me?" she said. "Do you play any instruments?" she asked.

"I used to play the piano, but my skills are a little rusty, but some of my friends say I can sing." Hiria said

"That's wonderful! So, are you interested?" she asked her with a big smile.

"What the heck, why not!" Said Hiria. "Normally, I would have said 'no way' because I get bad stage fright, but I'll do it for you, my new friend!"

Sofiajade squealed and smiled at Hiria. "Alright! Thanks like a million times!" she told her. "Oh, don't worry about stage fright, everybody gets them plus I'll be there for you." she assured her.

((OOC: So, is this RP done? SHould we start a new one for the club?))

Hiria smiled and said "Spoken like a true Hufflepuff!"

OOC- I think there's actually a specific sign up sheet. let's look 4 it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back