Klutz for the 3rd time

Hiria HallButcher

OOC First Name
Anon
Wand
Bois d'Arc Wand 15 1/4" with Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Hiria had only just noticed there was a student lounge at hogwarts. she had headed there, but no sooner was she in the door, then she crashed into some one! "Not again again!" Hiria thought as this was the THIRD time it had happened.

Sofiajade decided to hang out in the student lounge. She needed to get started on her homeworks, they were quite piling up already. Just when she was about to enter the door, someone literally crashed with her. She was thrown on the floor and her parchments went flying up in the air. Still rubbing her butt because of the collision, she turned to her crasher. "Are you alright?" she asked her. The girl was unfamiliar to her.

Hiria was still recovering from the collision, she heard a voice ask "Are you alright?" and Hiria got up and said "I think I'm alright. Are YOU ok?" she asked? "I'm SO sorry! Would you believe this is the third time a collision has happened to me since i got on the Hogwarts express?! And all 3 have been my fault! I'm Such a Klutz!"

Sofiajade smiled at her. She thinks she's gonna like this girl, even though she's sometimes an accident-prone area. "Yeah, I'm fine." she replied. "Nothing's wrong with being a klutz, I like 'em. Sometimes, I'm thankful for klutz 'cause they shake my brain and poof! it's refreshing to the mind." she continued. "I'm Sofiajade by the way, you?" she asked.

Hiria was relieved the girl wasn't hurt. She had introduced herself as Sofiajade. Hiria said "Hi Sofiajade. I'm Hiria." And smiled at her. "Apparently you're in Hufflepuff?" She said as she had spotted the crest on Sofiajade's uniform.

Sofiajade nodded. "Yup, Huffleppuff as can be. And you're from?" she asked her.

Hiria said "I'm in Ravenclaw. Who are your roommates?" she asked, being curious.

"Uhmm, they're Eleona and Hyacin. You know them?" she asked.

Hiria said "No, but I've heard people mention their names. My roomates are Alexandra von Hohenstein and Stephanie Cramwell at the moment. Do you want to sit down?"

Sofiajade felt her cheeks redden. "Oh, sure come on. Let's find a seat." she replied, as she realized they were standing by the door the whole time. Sofiajade saw an empty space near the end of a table by the corner. "Uhmm, do you mind if we sit there?" she asked Hiria.

"I don't mind." Hiria said and they sat down. "So, have you been enjoying Hogwarts so far? Apart from the collision? Once again sorry about that!" Hiria said.

"So far yes, enjoying much. It's been a whirlwind ever since I got out of Hogwarts Express. I never really thought I'd be here. I just heard about his from my dad. I didn't know its was so much fun here." she replied. "And oh, about the collision it's alright, I'm fine. No one got hurt so all's good." she added and smiled at Hiria.

"What classes do you like the most and least?" Hiria asked.

"Well, I like History of Magic most because I like writing and the least is Transfiguration...I suck at it. Promise." she said then gestured a cross in her heart. "What about you?" she asked her.

"I like and I think I'll be good at Charms, and possibly Astronomy. I think I'll be bad at Potions, Flying, and I don't like Herbology."

"You have Charms, Potions, and Herbology?" she asked in awe. "Me, I won't have them till next semester." she replied sadly.

"I don't actually have potions till next semester. and flying's been delayed, thank gosh. I'm afraid of heights!

"Yeah, I saw that flying would be next semester. I was kinda looking forward to it, pretty excited." she replied. "So, mind if we talk while I do some things? Homework's kinda piling up." she explained.

"Ok sure. But I'm kinda thirsty. Is there anywhere we can get a drink in here? I highly doubt they'd have a vending machine at Hogwarts."

"How I wish they do have vending machines. But I think you can ask the house elves in the kitchen but it's a long way from here." she told Hiria. Then she started turning the pages of her book.

"Oh well. I guess I'll just put up with my thirst. Have you joined any of the student clubs?"

"Student clubs? They have student clubs here?" she said. "I didn't know that. How about you? Have you joined any?" she asked.

Hiria smiled and said "Yup! 2 of them in fact. One of them is going along with my interest, the Poetry and Writers club. and the 2nd one is a bit more out of my comfort zone, The Conglomerated Arts club." Hiria stated.

"What do you do in the Conglomerated Arts Club?" she asked. Sofiajade never heard of student clubs, especially that one.

Hiria said "Well, the Conglomerated Arts club combines different forms of art. like there are mini clubs in the club like the cooking club, the fashion design club, the drama club etc."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back