Kit Hartley

Kit Hartley

Full Name: Kit Hartley (no middle name)
- Birth Date: 4 August
- Current Age: 11
- Basic Appearance: Kit is quite short, and has longish scruffy dark brown hair which is always in his face. He's quite shy, so hides behind it a lot. He has big grey eyes and is very skinny. He's the naive, quick-to-trust type.
- Parents:
Calla Louise Hartley - Calla is of an average height, with long dark hair and pale blue eyes. She works in the muggle post office in Dunedin. Muggle.
Richard John Hartley - Walked out on Kit and his mother when he was three. Kit cannot remember him. Pureblood.
- Siblings, if any: None
- Pets, if any: A male kitten (Maine Coon) called Lugosi, after the actor Bela Lugosi.
- Area of Residence: Dunedin, New Zealand.
- Blood status: Halfblood.

- What would their Patronus be? A snow leopard.
- What would their Boggart be? A hypodermic needle. He hates them.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A Maine Coon cat, like his pet.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? His father back with himself and his mother, a happy family.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When he got Lugosi, his kitten, for his birthday.

Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

17 August

The kid who moved in next door is horrible. He pushed me over into the mud when I just wanted to say hello, and called me a "fag", whatever that is. I'll have to ask Mum some time... I could've used magic on him if I had a wand. I can't wait to get to Hogwarts. It's going to be amazingly cool. I hope I'm in Ravenclaw. From what I've heard, it's the best house.
In other news, I think I made a ball explode. I was angry and it was in my way and it went boom. Pretty awesome, really.

O hai :p

Questions!

1. Does Calla ever talk about Richard, or is he kind of a taboo subject?
2. Has she ever considered remarrying? How would Kit react if she did?
3. Does Kit ever wish he had siblings?
4. How did he settle on the name Lugosi for his cat?
5. Why would he see his father back with his family?
6. Why did the kid next door call him a fag? Is Kit gay, or was it just a kid being a jerk?

Les questions:
1. No, he is taboo. Whenever Kit mentions him, she changes the subject or tells him to go do his homework.
2. Not really... She's had a couple of boyfriends, but nothing serious. Kit would probably be shy at first, but then warm up to him quickly.
3. Sometimes, but he prefers pets. Heh.
4. He saw the 1931 Dracula movie and loved it, so yeah, decided to name his cat after Count Dracula.
5. He's always looked at other "normal" families and wished his could be like that. It's not so much his father in particular he wants, just a father figure to complete the happy family thing.
6. Kit hasn't really thought about it yet. But he's going through the usual not-interested-in-girls-even-though-everyone-else-his-age-is thing XD And also, the kid's a jerk. Ahahahahah.

So yeah, there are your answers :)

MORE QUESTIONS

(lol that les questions confused me for a second... I was like 'Are the questions lesbians? Are they called Leslie?' and then I got it :lol: fail.)

1. Is Kit much good at school?
2. Is Kit good at making friends, or does he more keep to himself? Does he have many frends?
3. Is he more feminine than most boys his age because of the lack of a father figure?
4. Why would his patronus be a snow leopard?
5. Does he have a specific reason for hating needles, or is it just the basic 'needles hurt I don't like them' fear?
6. What is Kit's mother like? Is she happy? Mopey? Hard working? Does she still miss Richard, or does she just not like to talk about him?

Side note; My stepbrother is called Richard and my stepdad is called John :lol:

EDIT: Oh god. Much good at school. You can tell I'm not much good at school XD

Bahahahah, yes, they are totally lesbians.

1. He's pretty good. His teachers like him because he pays attention in class and is really quiet.
2. He has a few friends, but yeah, not so good at making them. People can sometimes think he's stupid, when really he's just being shy.
3. I think so, yeah. He's less embarrassed about girly things than other boys. He has more female friends than male friends.
4. Because it's quiet and somewhat antisocial like him, but it's also wily, and so can protect him.
5. It's mostly the ouch-factor, but he also dislikes how sterile and sharp they are. He prefers softer, cuddlier things. Heh.
6. She's bouncy and outgoing, and talks all the time. She kind of misses him, but is really happy with things the way they are.

Haha, weird XD

Ah yes. You has a smart. Heh.

I has many uber smartz :p

LAST QUESTIONS for now I promise unless I think of more XD

1. What is Kit's favourite colour?
2. What does Kit dress like?
3. Why is getting his cat his happiest memory?
4. Who gave him his cat?
5. Was his mother very open with him about the magic in his blood? How did she handle having a magical husband?

Also, Kit is ridiculously similar to Kyle, and I think they should be friends when Kit gets to school x)

Heh.

1. Red.
2. Just t-shirts and jeans or shorts. As he gets older, he gets into skinny jeans, ahahahahahha.
/shot
3. He'd been asking for a cat for years and years, and then Calla surprised him with one at last ^^
4. Uh, yeah, mother. She was reluctant to get him a cat because she didn't think he's have the skillz to take care of it. But he does! Win!
5. She was, yeah. He knew from the start that he was a wizard. She was kind of weirded out at first, but she got used to it :)

Yusssssssssssss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back