Kind of lost

Luna Lock

OOC First Name
Ash
Luna hadn't been lost in years but suddenly she found her self lost for she had forgotten that being away for a bit made her forget. As she turned a cornor she bumped into someone but didn't know who they were.

Jake was walking randomly around the school, it had just gone Christmas and he enjoyed watching the new kids who thought they knew where they were going but, in actual fact, didn't. As he watched a pair of boys that looked about to fight over where their lesson was, he felt someone bump into him. At first he assumed it was a first year but, when he actually looked to see who it was, he actually found a girl from his year in front of him. "Y'alright there love?" He looked down at her, barely an expression on his face.

Luna looked at him. "sorry yeah just when i leave and come back it's a little bit to remember" she said, than recoginized him and then felt her face flush. "um i think i must go" she said, starting to go for this was the most embarrising day she just luck Cameron wasn't there.

Jake looked at the girl in a confused, and slightly freaked out, manner. "Umm Okay." He still couldn't remember her name so she couldn't be that important but something seemed wrong with her being around him. He decided he didn't want her to leave, he felt like finding out why she was squirming. "What's wrong?" He held her upper arm in a comforting manner that could be changed to forceful at any moment. Not that he would be forceful, she was a girl after all.

Luna shook her head didn't he remember her. "um my name Luna Grace" she said, knowing once she said, that he probably would remember what Cameron did to him in their fifth year.

Jake recognised the name but couldn't place it. "Is that meant to hold some significance with me?" It seemed, to him, that she was expecting him to know her, and not in a good way it seemed. "You know, I really don't think we've met before."

Luna shook her head. "my twin is Cameron Grace the dude that threw a book at you in fifth year" she said, really wishing she could go back and hit her brother and make him not do the book.

Jake paused, suddenly remembering him. The blonde dude with, in his opinion, an attitude problem. "Why would I care about that? It's your brother with the attitude, not you." He had a thought, how p1$$3d would Cameron be if his sister ended p friends or more with Jake? "Besides, you look to nice to be like him." He turned on a subtle charm, one that couldn't be noticed easily but still worked.

Luna blushed. "thanks ok" she said, relaxing and she flashed her most charming smile. "you know Cameron finds out he's gonna be mad but let me take care of him" she said, giggling as she loved handling Cameron.

Jake grinned and winked, moving his arm from her arm to across her shoulders. "Let go a little, try something reckless?" He suggested to her, letting it show perfectly what he meant by reckless.

Luna smiled. "fine lets try something reckless" she said, a glint in her eyes it usely appeared when she loved it to. She looked at Jake and smiled for she found him attractive.

Jake grinned as she replied with the answer he was looking for. "How's this for reckless?" He grinned and planted one on her lips, it wasn't anything special but it was nice. He pulled away after a couple of seconds, letting it linger but leaving her wanting more, hopefully. While he knew it would end in tragedy, part of him wished her brother had seen that.

Cameron saw Jake kiss his sister and he got mad. "Luna Elizebeth Grace how could you kiss this thing" he yelled at her, and he saw fear in Luna eyes.

Jake grinned as she spoke and went for another when he heard a familiar angry voice. "Here we go, drama island." He turned towards the blonde bloke in need of an attitude adjustment and cuddled closer to his sister. "Hello again Cameron. Fancy seeing you here. I was just having a little fun with this wonderful lady, do you know her?" His expression was challenging and, even though he knew it would just make things worse for himself, he gave Luna a kiss on the cheek and whispered almost silently in her ear. "Reckless can be dangerous, are you in for the ride?"

Luna turned on her brother fire in her eyes that was replace by fear. " Cameron Jake Grace don't you ever yell at me unless you want an attitude ajustment" she grabbed the front of Jake shirt and kissed him hard right in front of Cameron.

Cameron went to his sister and pushed her back so hard she fell. "Luna stay away from him he's not good enough for you" he yelled at her and didn't notice the tears. "And Luna you shouldn't be kissing boys anyway they are jerks" he yelled at her and didn't know what he was saying.

Jake tried not to laugh at the guys reaction to her until she fell. "Oi! She may be your family but that doesn't mean you can treat her however the hell you like." He may like to mess with people sometimes but he always treated a lady right. Jake helped Luna up and made sure she was okay before turning back to Cameron. "Maybe you should learn to treat a girl right before I have to teach you manners myself." He rolled up the sleeves of his uniform and growled slightly.

Luna got in the middle of them. "knock it off" she said, pushing at them as she had a touch on both there chest. "ugh boys knock it off Cameron go away i'll deal with you later" she said, then she watched Cameron leave mumbling as a first year get in his eay but he left it alone. Then Luna sank ot the ground.

Jake stopped when she pushed him, realising that he was reacting slightly over the top. He sat next to her, not touching her in any way this time. "Sorry about that." In his head he was yelling that she knew they didn't get along and that it would end p in a fight if he found out but he didn't say it allowed. If he ended up with this girl he could have some fun, she didn't seem the type to get that attached so it was okay and they could have fun while they were at it.

Luna leaned her head on his shoulder. "it's probably not best idea for Cameron to get mad" she said, mostly talking to herself.

Jake put his arm around her as she leant on him. "I'll try not to annoy him to much." He knew that if he tried to be nicer it would just annoy the boy more, especially if he was still hanging with his sister. "This doesn't mean we can't hang does it? You're cool." He grinned at her.

Luna smiled. "yeah like i listen to my twin. We can hang out" she said, smiling a little evil grin. She won't listen to Cameron for nothing.

Jake grinned. "Now, when you say hang out what kind do you mean?" He needed to be sure first. Though he was certain either way would annoy her brother the sane.

Luna had a glint in her eyes. "like boyfriend girlfrined if you want" she said, knowing what cameron would say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back