Kiera Kingsley

The sun on Steel's back was warm, but it felt good. He noticed a girl sitting under an oak tree nearby. It was a moment before he recognized her from the sorting.
"Uh, excuse me... You're a first year, aren't you? I remember you from the sorting. I'm a first year as well. My name's Steel. I'm in Ravenclaw."

This was what Steel had been hoping for. The Ravenclaws were nice, but he was sure that Gryffindors were nice to. He nodded and sat as a cool breeze rustled the leaves of the tree.
"So it looks like we'll be taking Herbology together this term. Do you know anything about it yet? I haven't the faintest idea. I'm muggleborn."

Courtney saw Bellatrix walk over to where a first year Ravenclaw was sitting with an unfamiliar student. I hope Bellatrix doesn't plan on harassing these poor new students , she thought to herself.

As she got closer to all of them, she said "Hi Steel, Hi Bellatrix." She looked over to the student she did not know, "Hey, I'm Courtney Potter, Ravenclaw second year."

"You're name's Bellatrix? I've seen you around a lot. I'm Steel," he said, putting out his hand. "I'm a first year from Ravenclaw."

Bellatrix looked at Steels hand. NOt making an effort to shake it. "Your both.... a pleasure to meet..." she said with a sly smile.

Liz walked over, "Hey, Courtney, Kiera, Bellatrix!" she grinned. "And I heard your name was Steel?"

She shook Steel's hand. "I'm another pureblood, hoping you don't get the wrong impression and throw us all in one basket." she smiled at him.

Liz laughed, lightly. "You can't betray blood. You're stuck with what you've got."

Liz sobered a bit, and turned to her bag, and pulled a small 'item' out. "Bella, this is for you." she enlarged it, and it was visisibly a bouquet of wildflowers, all in Slytherin colors. Bella and Courtney would recognize them from Liz's antics last time on their way to the Three Broomsticks.

"Something to brighten things up. Hopefully you won't stomp on them."

She came a bit closer to Bella's ear, and said in a serious voice, "No matter what you think, I really do care. And I will not lie to you about that."

Liz pulled back for a moment, keeping her serious-face. Then she grinned, and held out the flowers to Bella.

"I know." Liz shook her head.

"Anyway!" she began brightly, "Just a quick heads-up! I'm going to be selling candy to profit the Future Leaders of Magic club, along with a bit of funding for future experimentation" she grinned. "If any of you are interested, we'll have a store up soon! Reasonable prices, of course!"

"You are a blood traitor. Just like those filthy Weasleys! Your grandparents are probably tunring over in their graves!"

"Sorry Bella" she said, "Sorry that you think that, and sorry that you seem to think you'll be able to push me away."

Liz grinned, and popped a candy in her mouth, her hair promtly turning bright pink and blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back