Kiera and Pungahn

Pungahn smiled. and laughed as she thought of something. "i was just imagining playing Frisbee on a broomstick. that would be interesting and would probably result in at least one collision a person. hahahaha!"

suddenly Pungahn had an idea "yeah, maybe we could try that for Quidditch practice for fun and so we are used to whatever may be thrown at us."

"i'll mention it to Liz when i see her next." she said and suddenly dove for the ground, loving the rush of adrenalin. she spiraled towards the ground, pulling up as she stood on her broom so her feet wouldn't hit the ground...

Kiera smiled and watched Pungahn. Kiera climbed higher, as high as she could go. Wow Pun looks small from up her. Then Kiera dove and and tried to do a loop. She gripped tight to her broom hoping she wouldnt fall off when she got upside down.

Pungahn guided her broom up a bit by putting a bit more wait on her back foot. she tried turning, but this resulted in a sudden stop of the broom where her body kept going, resulting in Pungahn performing a roll to cushion her fall. 'well i wont try that for awhile' she thought to herself as she picked herself off the ground and said "up" to her broom.

she looked to see Kiera doing a loop up higher and she paused to watch her before she remounted.

Pungahn flew back up to Kiera, after she completed a loop in the air. "that was great!" she said, "do you know anyone from the other teams?"

Pungahn directed her gaze away from her for a moment. "both the seekers for the other teams are friends of mine. one of them was the first student i met here." she really didn't want to defeat one of her best friends and certainly didn't want to knock them off their broom, but that is what happens often in Quidditch.

"i guess thats what happens when you play sports." she stated in monotone...

Pungahn smiled at her friend an team mate. "you know, if we have enough students eventually, we may end up on opposite teams at some point."

Pungahn smiled at that and nearly fell off her broom as she yawned. she looked at her watch. "oh no! curfew is in 10 minutes! we better head back to our houses." with that Pungahn flew to the ledge of the hall where they had entered and dismounted, lighting her wand as she hurried along.

Pungahn pushed open the statue and put out her wand as they continued down the dungeon hall. "yeah, once we get back from break then... i'll send u a note with the time and date."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back