OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera came down to dungeons. She had her Firebolt in hand. She looked around and found the stautes Liz had described. There was a bench beside them. Kiera sat down and waited for Pungahn to arrive. They were going to explore their prize....

Pungahn snuck down to the dungeons, firebolt in hand and a small pouch in her pocket. she counted the statues and found that Kiera was sitting at the right one. Pungahn looked around to be sure that no one was following and smiled at Kiera. "i see your ready." she said, motioning at the firebolt in her hand.

Pungahn watched as the statue moved, reveling a hidden corridor. she took out her wand and walked forward into the corridor first while saying "lumos."

Pungahn watched her step as she continued down the corridor. after less the a minute she felt the drop off. "here it is." she called back to Kiera and mounted her broom, still holding out her wand as she allowed herself to drop a bit and flew forward some.

She slowly descended, eventually finding a sand floor below her feet, she hopped off her broom, waiting for some source of light to kick in.

Pungahn looked around, noteing the Quidditch hoops and the sandy floor that reminded her of a tropical beach. it was nice and soft. 'the better to fall on' she thought. the walls were rock and perfectly smooth. the roof enchanted to look like a clear day now that it shown light. a faint light also appeared between where the sand floor and the wall met. Pungahn saw the wonderment in Kiera's eyes. "well, we didn't just come down here to stare did we?"

Pungahn was about to remount her broom when she had an idea. she pulled an aqua colored pouch out of her pocket and flew up to Kiera. "can you guess what this is?" she asked, holding up the pouch for Kiera to see. her initials, PN were embroidered onto the pouch in gold letters ad there was a golden colored zipper that held it closed.

Pungahn grinned and unzipped it, releasing the snitch and allowing it to escape her sights. "i haven't practiced actually looking for it. just catching it. i always had my eye on it, so now i will have to find it." She smiled and allowed her eyes t wonder around the enclosed pitch to find the tiny sphere with wings.

Pungahn smiled and searched below her, looking for the little sphere. she looked for what must have been five minutes, but still no snitch.

Suddenly Pungahn heard wings beating rapidly behind her head and saw a flash of gold fly up above her. she quickly followed it as it headed into the path of Kiera...

She gained distance between her and the tiny sphere with every second. she was only an arms length from catching it when the snitch started to dive. Pungahn automatically flipped her broom upside down and caught the snitch. after turning upright she got her bearings again and flew over to Kiera.

Pungahn was grateful for the compliment. "thanks, but it all depends on luck most of the time. the light has to be just right and i have to be looking in the right place to see the glint of golden light shine off it." she returned the snitch to her pouch and into her pocket while balancing with her lower body and hovering.

Pungahn laughed. "though i could barely catch, or throw. and there is no way i could be a beater, i can't aim a ball to save my life. I can't even play muggle sports very well."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back